Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Fyrnock-Class Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tf2dvmg7_o.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: HumSec Consortium
  • Affiliation: Silver Shield Group, Closed-Market
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Fyrnock-Class Walker
  • Modularity: No
    • Weapon Hardpoints
    • Ammunition (Grenades)
    • Software & Targeting Systems
    • Listening & Surveillance Equipment
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
[ + ] The heavy armor and armaments of the Fyrnock made it a formidable opponent against land vehicles and infantry alike.
[ - ] With no rear-facing weapons, mediocre speed, and slow turning, Fyrnocks were exceptionally vulnerable to flanking maneuvers by more agile vehicles.

DESCRIPTION

The Fyrnock-Class Walker was a heavy walker frequently utilized by the Silver Shield Group. It was named after a wild beast native to the planet of Anaxes. The Fyrnock was designed by the research and development division of the Silver Shield Group, though manufacturing was contracted out to the HumSec Consortium. Many of its support systems were manufactured separately by Jaeger Solutions.
Like other vehicles made for the Silver Shield Group, the Fyrnock-Class possessed a number of advanced communications and targeting subsystems.
An artificial intelligence unit was also directly integrated into the vehicle, monitoring and regulating these subsystems in addition to assisting the vehicle's operators.
The inclusion of a sonic emitter allowed the Fyrnock-Class to easily disperse disorderly crowds and swarms of rioters - if it's intimidating appearance didn't do that all on its own. A sensor scrambler was also built into the Fyrnock to thwart the use of guided missiles against it.
Cybernetically augmented operators were additionally able to directly interface with their bikes, enabling a more precise degree of control and handling.
Fyrnock-Class Walkers were frequently deployed in squadrons of three. They were used for everything from riot dispersal to direct assaults against enemy fortifications. In a pinch, they could also be used to transport cargo and important personnel. Otherwise, the walkers could also ferry a small number of soldiers.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Silver Shield Group Silver Shield Group

Again a cool submission, and the walker's art is cute! Please don't ask why, but I found it cute! Ratings, this time it is -4; I'm sure you'll be good with it, but I had to ask it. If I may to suggest it, if you add a NB to your submission about the ratings are intentionally underpowered, I'll not mention this every single time, but I'll approve it if I'm not find any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom