Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlords of the Sith

Feudal Covenant of Sith Warlords bent on Unholy Crusade and a Reconquest of the Outer Rim. Guided not by a single Dark Lord or Emperor - the Warlords are guided by the Sith Code and the Rule of the Few. Join the Warlords TODAY!

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Dark Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Future of the Faction Poll

Stay Major or Go Maw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni
Alright, everyone. With the departure of Darth Voyance and the confusion of what this means for the future of the Warlords of the Sith, we here at Staff have decided to ask you what you think we should do moving forward.

The options presented each have had their arguments made between Staff, both their pros and cons. However, we want to know what you all think as well as you are our writer base and the foundation of this faction.

Each option involves a few logistics that we would need to go through, and will be described thusly as we have concluded in our staff discussions.

The biggest challenges for staying Major would be voting for the new MFO along with finding ways to re-kickstart this faction into gear, such as possible Staff updates. Certainly, these are things that can be done with the proper mindset and dedication, but they remain a challenge nonetheless as we face activity issues and the natural stress of being a major faction. Staying Major, however, would allow us to keep doing big things on the board and make a marked impact with our contributions to growing cross-factional storylines for as long as possible. We would have more options to do things on our time, with our own legacy, and keep vying to change the face of the Sith as the board knows it today.

The biggest challenges for Going Minor and Joining Maw would be losing our autonomy as a major faction and the shift in the factional environment. We would lose our worlds, our ability to do solo invasions and dominions, and everything else that comes with being a major faction such as access to cool and exciting features like our own SSDs and so on. However, we would not lose our lore, our core faction beliefs, our codex-factory submissions, or our story as the Brotherhood of the Maw is more than willing - enthusiastic really - to open themselves up to work with us and let us be a massive sub-faction in their location to continue our Crusading theme. This will come with the ability to post alongside their members in their own invasions, stories, and dominions, and relieve the stress that naturally comes with being a major faction.

Please let us know what you think in the comments below and BE HONEST. I want civil discussion from Faction Members so that we can get our butts moving onto the next chapter in this faction's life. This poll will close after either 5 days have passed or we feel the discussion has ended. You will have the option to change your vote if you are convinced of an opposing argument.

Zad Arex

Z
Right now I am going to abstain from the vote. I have not participated/been apart of enough things involving WotS to have a say in this.

That said though, I feel like you guys have a lot going for you to stay Major. I’d love to develop up this character some more and be a part of amazing stories with you guys as a Major.

But back to my original point, since I have not been here that long, I feel as I should not vote. Whichever way it goes though, I’ll be along for the ride with this character.

So I thought about this, and I decided to vote for staying major. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Maw. I love their concept and and writing ability, and I think it's so awesome of them to offer this to us. All of that being said, there were a couple of things that stopped me from voting in that direction.

First of all (and this is subject to change), I personally think it would take a bit of gymnastics to make it work ICly speaking. But like I said, it's not impossible. I just see two pretty distinct identities between the two factions, but maybe that's just me.

Second of all (and most importantly) I really love this faction as its own entity. I think the concept we have is really great, and we have fantastic writers. To be honest, I think staying major is doable. Sure, it'll take some work, but I honestly think we can make it happen.

Those are my thoughts right now regarding the matter. I'm open to discussing the matter further though.

Adira Ventress Adira Ventress Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Maestus Maestus Darth Veradun (x2 accounts)

Your posts are discounted. Do not vote in future polls in this faction, or disciplinary action will be taken.If you have good reason to be voting in these polls, please forward your complaints/concern to a SWRP Staff Team RPJ/Admin.

I have been informed TheReal_McChicken TheReal_McChicken has changed his vote from "go minor" to "stay major", though I don't know why he didn't do so on the poll.

The final vote is: 8-3, in favor of staying Major.

Darth Veradun

D
Tefka Tefka I have written to you on Discord about it and Kascalion is aware of it, therefore I would really appreciate if you would count my vote instead of issuing the warning.

TheReal_McChicken

Occasional Roleplayer
Adira Ventress Adira Ventress Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Maestus Maestus Darth Veradun (x2 accounts)

Your posts are discounted. Do not vote in future polls in this faction, or disciplinary action will be taken.If you have good reason to be voting in these polls, please forward your complaints/concern to a SWRP Staff Team RPJ/Admin.

I have been informed TheReal_McChicken TheReal_McChicken has changed his vote from "go minor" to "stay major", though I don't know why he didn't do so on the poll.

The final vote is: 8-3, in favor of staying Major.
To answer that question, I used a different subaccount without realizing, so the one that voted minor has been accordingly discounted. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom