Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future of Atrisia Discussion

With the impending fall of the Galactic Alliance, Atrisia will shortly become a independent planet again.

We're within dominion range of the First Order, so that's always a possible future.

In the meantime however, Atrisia's story is open to interpretation by us.

So, what would you like to see done with Atrisia going forward?

As a writer I would like to get in deep and explore the rich culture aspects of the Atrisan people. There is holidays and food. There is just so much to explore and be a part of.

There is a number of cultural festivals we could do. It could be a opportunity for people that are not Atrisian to stop by for a little none combat fun.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I am for everythign we can do, there are a number of subs that I have been working on and thinking about. [member="Nine Lives"] has been very helpful with ideas and currently we are exploring some ideas of Atrisia both past and present. So I want us to remain neutral just build ourselves up and make the cmoonwealth into something that can be great. Also we can get some chances here to really build up it with military units and npc's or locations.

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Hello [member="Shoma Ike"]. I'd love to have Nine offer her services to the commonwealth, ranging from the scientific to the clandestine, as well as provide a diplomatic tie to the confederacy should it be needed.

I would like to explore the nitty gritty of Atrisias streets and its country side, deal with the inertia and the effects Mythos rule had on a ground level, as well as the consequences of the GA's fall and its imprint on the world also.

Former Space Anime Protagonist
I recently made a character under the name "Suika Priest" and had her born in Atrisia. So if you don't mind a woman with Mandalorian ties roaming her ol' stomping grounds, I'm all for the ideas you guys have.

[member="Darkhold"]

Agreed! I'll see if I can work up a festival type thing that we might be able to run as a public thread.

That sound appealing to any of you folks?

[member="Nine Lives"]

Absolutely! Having more people involved in the government/military (even if doing James Bond-esque covert ops) would be fantastic!

[member="Ashley Zambrano"]

The Mandalorian warrior culture and the Atrisian (Yovshin) warrior culture would be interesting to explore if you have a character with roots in both. I'd really like to read those stories!

I'll get the subs I have been working on. the Ike family estates.... the academy Sawa and [member="Nine Lives"] are at both past and present and Dawn Fortress the dark fortress of Sawa

I can create scary shapeshifting vampire biots for the Atrisians, to serve as spies, or assassins mostly, and plan on creating weapons that drain the same mental energy from victims that sustains my vampire character and use that as ammunition or create protective field of some sort. Just need funding and backing from someone high up.

[member="Darkhold"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Nine Lives"] | [member="Ashley Zambrano"]

There's a festival going on in Tokyo right now, so the chanting outside my window gave me some inspiration.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/130169-ma-tsuri-jo-the-star-festival/

I'd love to get your thoughts, and any additions or changes you might recommend.

I'm thinking we let the Endgame hype die down a bit. Then throw up a public thread.

So well some ideas

hmmm I am thinking of something fun. for messing with things.

3 Legendary Generals on Atrisia. NPC"s who serve the Emperor and Empress.

Have the Dark Yovshin, elite fighters who lost their honor and serve more as mercenaries intead of protectors. (these are the ones who jumped to serve mythos and other pretenders)

A spirit type monk who worship the force but aren't really jedi. they are more Lotus eaters from the odessy a peace loving cult that ensnares and holds you on the world.

The festivals and holidays can make things interesting. Oh so many fun ideas and there are a number of subs up in the prefactory/codexs. if you want to have a look

How about there is an Atrisian movement to revive really ancient aspects of the culture, having seen the results of outside rule? It might be styled as reconnecting with their history so it is not lost to galactic culture at large?

[member="Nine Lives"]

Hmm I like it rebuildign and reconnecting with the past.

also [member="Shoma Ike"], something of a clan database for the different clans and houses of Atrisia with some history or what they do.

Also, what about quietly rebuilding defenses against possible first order incursion?

As for the festival idea, why not use it also for ancient rituals, like blessings on the planet or area where you live? [member="Shoma Ike"]

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I shall add a Clan Database to the Infobase so that folks can build on that idea! Great suggestion :)

I see you beat me to it! :D

[member="Nine Lives"]

I agree. We should definitely start rebuilding our defenses. With Rancor Station destroyed, I think we should probably do a thread replacing it with another defensive station.

Syn, does Sasori have a station that would fit the size limits of a minor faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom