Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future of Atrisia Discussion

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Shoma Ike"] yes the defensive stations should fit just fine for it and we can make a nice pretty defensive station to replace rancor. Call it something cool

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Exactly what I'm thinking!

So, as ENDGAME wraps up, here's what I have in mind for us.

A public thread about the Star Festival on Atrisia, in order to keep some momentum going.

A faction thread about a new Rancor Station and building up Atrisia's defenses. I'm thinking this should establish a formal contract with Sasori (Phenex) for some starfighters and ships (1000m or less).

We should also consider cross-faction threads doing diplomacy with Alderaan and the Republic. Given the presence of PCs with Mandalorian ties, I'd be open to them as well.

Would anyone like to take one of those ideas and run with it?

[member="Shoma Ike"] hmmm well [member="Nine Lives"] recommended the CIS and that she could do it. So that as well, we can look at the Republic and SJO. THey have helped a few times on Atrisia also the colonies. I'll make a list of sxome of the NPC units/groups that are around as well. Since under Junko I made a fair amount.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/118462-the-wu-ming-shi/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96728-yokai-scouts/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/95907-junkos-onna-bugeisha/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/95906-junkos-yovshin-swordsmen/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/95905-junkos-vassals/

Aldreaan will be pretty easy to get treaty going. Faith will jump at the chance to continue the friendship between Atrisa and Alderaan.

As for CIS we have Muad Dib, Arabella, and Nine Lives to help bridge that gap. Darkhold is a quiet member of CIS. Muad though has some pretty deep connections into CIS and could hook up a treaty pretty fast. That’s IC connections.

As for ME I’m not sure what they would be interested in.

We do have connections with SJO. We could make a treaty with them.

The Commoner system is supposed to be neutral and I do not know how a treaty would work with them.

The Hapes Consortium is a neutral faction. They’re pretty neutral and don’t tend to interfere with other factions. They have their hands full currently with ME.

ORC would be a strong faction we could try to reach out to for a friendship. They are close by and the closet major faction that could oppose the First Order.

[member="Darkhold"]

All solid points.

I'll work on something for Alderaan. Maybe one of you guys would like to take lead on diplomacy with CIS, ORC, or SJO? It makes sense for the Houses to be ambassadors for the planet, I think.

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
I'll engage in diplomacy, just point me in the right direction. (Admittedly I've been here a few months but everything is so vast I get a little lost lol) should I start a thread with someone in that regard, set up an ad or thread [member="Shoma Ike"]?

[member="Nine Lives"]

If you know someone in one of the other factions, just reach over and see if they'd be willing to thread about diplomacy with Atrisia. Then just roll with it and see where the thread takes you.

If you want to go with CIS, I'd recommend reaching out to [member="Darth Metus"] or [member="Srina Talon"].

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Shoma Ike"]

Dissolve parliament, restore autocracy, reinstate the Inquisition. Kidding. Mostly. :d

If you wanna acquire stuff to shore up Atrisia's defences,, I got two alts who run companies you can do business with (Firemane via Sio and Archangel via Enyo).

[member="Sumiko Tanaka"]

With GADF gone, we'll need the Yovshin Swordsmen to step up to maintain law and order. As part of that, I imagine the Inquisitorious will emerge to some degree or another.

Part of the fun with Atrisia is the yin/yang for its Republic and Imperial past. I don't want to be one or the other, but have fun exploring both aspects. And I imagine elements of both aspects are likely warring for control (e.g. Quan'Lo is more Republic, Xiaolang is more Imperial)

Also, I will definitely hit you up for stuff :D

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Shoma Ike"]

* nod * And I can see a movement with an ideology along the lines of 'Auntie Maddie did nothin' wrong! Those Forcers are our misfortune' being popular in some areas.

Let's compromise and introduce Taisho Democracy. Sort of a constitutional monarchy with a parliament and basic civil rights, but plenty of intrigue, xenophobia, assassinations and so on. :d

And ok, cool. XD

I go to sleep and we get a number of good ideas

[member="Darth Metus"] is a good one to talk with. We might not always agree but I've always respected him plus the old CIS does have a past with Atrisia. both good and bad. [member="Nine Lives"] and others who can help with the CIS should be good.

[member="Sumiko Tanaka"] makes a good idea and oh we can have so much fun with it for intrigue in the government. I know you and me [member="Shoma Ike"] have been getting some ideas.

THe SJO is something Junko can go with. She worked with them to rescue Atrisians and relocate them to some fo the colony worlds. I'll talk with [member="Jyoti Nooran"].

Oh this is going to be exciting and has given me some new ideas.

JUnko started a thread to meet with [member="Jyoti Nooran"]'s one alt (I am lazy and don't know the woman's name enough to tag her) so there is that

also some other fun ideas that cna be happening now that the forbidden city is pending

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom