Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furfur

giphy.gif

NAME: Furfur

FACTION: None

SPECIES: Smoke Demon
SEX: None, prefers male
HEIGHT: Normally 1 foot
WEIGHT: NA
EYES: Varies
HAIR: Varies
SKIN: NA
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Weaknesses

I never lie: Furfur physically can not tell a lie, he can misdirect and play around the truth. But the demon can never truly and boldly lie to anybody.

I can't harm a mortal: Furfur can directly hurt or attack a mortal life only if he is attacked first and acting in self defense. He is bound by sith sorcery to never directly attack a mortal.

The light burns: As a demon of the force light side based attacks and abilities can hurt and destroy Furfur, he is a creature of the darkside and does not enjoy said things. Lightsabers as well are very harmful. Sunlight is also terrible for him and while it is possible for him to travel during the day his powers are greatly diminished.

Morality?: As an ageless being Furfur has no sense of right or wrong, he simply does what benefits his agenda. The concept of good and evil are lost to him.

Strengths

I prefer intellectual: Furfur is a rather old creature and over the course of his existence has compiled knowledge that spans back to the old republic.

All this power and no one to use it on: Furfur is a being of the force, he has a greater understanding on how to use it. He is not a being of immeasurable power whatsoever but if push comes to shove the demon knows how to take care of itself.

Time is irrelevant for I: Furfur is an ageless being, his perception of time is very different from mortals, a hundred years could be as simple as a week to him.

Such crude weapons: Being a demon things like slug throwers and blasters are near worthless when attacking him. While they can slow him down the demon's main bane is lightsabers.

APPEARANCE: being a smoke demon the creature could choose to be a large imposing devil like creature that swallows the souls of men and can out wrestle a wookie. But however Furfur prefers to manifest in reality as a simple large house cat. While he can change into this monstrous form Furfur mostly prefers to stick to the shadows and be seen as a pair of glowing eyes or teeth.

Demon form
10050-dark-monsters-demons-lord-disturbed-artwork-0357.jpg

Cat form
The-Cheshire-Cat-the-cheshire-cat-11650686-2560-1707.jpg

BIOGRAPHY: A long long time ago before the rise of the old republic an ancient sith sorcerer created Furfur from a blood ritual. Most smoke demons were designed as assassins for sith however Furfur was different, he was created as a bodyguard for the man. And as long as he lived Furfur would protect him. However once the sith died Furfur would be no more. So not wanting to die Fur tricked his master into the ultimate form of protection. Furfur had his master encased in cryoban where he now eternally sleeps as safe, sound, and preserved as he could possibly be. Ever since then Furfur has traveled the galaxy and gaining his own knowledge and power. Surviving for thousands of years through the fall of countless empires and plagues, Furfur does what any ageless being does. Seek entertainment from mortal kind.

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Well that depends my dear friend if you like explorations to the most dangerous places in the galaxy looking for a hunk of cryoban. I simply love adventures. But yes good chap good luck finding him and what not.

[member="Daniel Imura"]

I would simply love to meet you, I'm always looking for new mortals to chat with.

[member="Tera Imura"]

I wouldn't say Furfur is evil. I mean he has no concept of what evil is. He's not good, but things like killing a few people for a sacrifice to gain power is something that he'd see more as items on a grocery list rather than an act of evil. But yeah I can't fight on the creepy part lol

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Thank you, I will be sure to edit that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom