Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fund Raising Auction (Sith Empire Ship Designs for Sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity said:
(Hacked long ago by the Serenity during the collapse of the Sith Empire)
A hooded figure's hologram made its appearance in the auction house, subtle movements of the cowl suggesting the widening of a pair of yellow eyes.

"Pics or it didn't happen." It leered.

In Umbris Potestas Est
A shimmering spectre of a woman appeared in the auction room. Considering that the specifications belonged chiefly to Sienar and Subach, and not the SIth Empire itself, it was unlikely that a database with the designs had been hacked. And with that, the spectre uttered the most important message to be heard as a part of what had gone on.

No.

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
[member="Gerion Ardik"]

(Yeah I am still hunting for it due to a bug with my account I have lost some of my content so I am searching for it, I know [member="Syn"] can vouch for me as he was SC then. and helped :D )

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
(just in case there is proof)

Sanya attended the auction vai Holo, aware there was potentially sith at the auction, as the nihilus class star dreadnought came on screen Sanya taped on the datapad to start the bidding for the item.

[member="Serenity"]

[member="Serenity"]

(( Syn is not a reliable source of verification. Unless the companies you stole these schematics from can confirm to me that they were tagged in an appropriately labeled thread where you attempted to steal them (and you did so successfully), I'm going to lock and archive this thread. ))

[member="Serenity"]
  • Santhe Corporation does not have facilities on Dac.
  • Haor Chall does not have facilities on Dac.
  • Yaga Minor Shipyards does not have facilities on Dac.
  • ComNet Corporation does not have facilities on Dac.
  • Kuat Drive Yards does not have facilities on Dac.
You spent three posts (632 words) to lift all these schematics from corporations that were not actually present on that planet. That is not even close to an adequate amount of work. You didn't even make a post completing the action. You did not tag the owners of those corporations you attempted to steal from to give them a chance to respond. If you aren't ashamed of the fact that I have to call you out on this, you absolutely should be. This is disgraceful behavior.

I'm removing this thread. Do not continue to claim you have any of these designs in your possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom