Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun times at Chaos High (Ace in the hole)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcBdMEirUAA&list=PLYjpgFJEmHCDj-xMG54rNy2zflQIknY2g

The planet of Kashyyke was a lively one, she always wanted to venture to the homeworld of the wookiee species and always dreamed of taking a vacation here, but destiny fated her to never, before now, come here.

As she trespassed the land of the world she stuck to the forested canopy of the world and made for a new horizon of her own training, she would not make for failure and as it was an old friend was here on this world doing something unknown, her own focused mind and training would come in handy for the duel that is about to happen and as it was she learned to be silent as the night so nobody could hear her coming.

As she tracked him she watched out for the wookiees to try and help the jedi master, to try and intervene when truth is she meant him no harm, other than to either kick his arse or get her own stomped.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Wow, you really took it to heart when I asked if you wanted to wrestle, didn't you?"

The sound came from the trees. The Jedi Master was sitting on a tree branch, playing The Legend Of Kelda on his Holo Boy.

"Yeah, hold on, lemme finish this dungeon" the Master said casually as he kept tapping buttons.

After a minute or so, he hit the save button, putting the handheld gaming device away and standing to his feet. Leaping down, he landed in front of Isis.

"I'd give you a hug, but I don't trust you in close contact" the Jedi Master teased with a slight smile. It was curious as to why she'd asked for a hand to hand duel, but he wasn't one to not oblige.

He cracked his neck and looked the Sith Knight over, yawning. "You're ready then? I hope you're not planning on rolling around in the mud and having a good old time... Though it CAN be arranged" he half joked.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Hearing his voice boom down from one of the low hanging trees she smirked up at him as she saw him playing one of the newer models of holo boy, the trick of the game he was playing was the fact you needed to warp your mind just to enjoy it.. that was something Isis could never get familiar with, she had never been one to play holo games nor was she ever one to not train or do all she could to perfect her art... and as it was this was all an art of war.

As he jumped down she chuckled at his common jokes and thought against throwing down a smoke pellet, for now anyway.. it wouldn't do much since he already knew she was coming.

Yea well my hand is still sore from your vice grip, so I promise to make you feel better about getting your arse kicked today she joked back as she stood there with her gear on and watched as he obviously was cocky and confident, but so was she.. they were old friends and no matter what side Josh was on he would always be given respect by her.

You know one day your brain will become mush from that game of yours she responded and with a slide of her hand she took out some blinding powder and held it in her grasp to throw in his face if she needed it within the split second of their duel.

He chuckled a bit at her rebuttal, seeing the shuffle of hands. She was going to attempt to throw something in his eyes... Cute. Luckily, having been with Saoirse for so long had allowed him to see without his eyes. Even if she got him, the Force would guide him through this. But he didn't plan on letting her get that far.

Despite being old friends, he wasn't exactly going to let her get an unfair advantage. With that, he wrapped an arm around her like he had before back at the cantina, and swatted the hand holding the blinding powder, sending it to the ground.

"Come on, Isis. Try and have a clean duel" the Jedi Master said with a slight smirk. "It wouldn't do you any good. I've never needed my eyes to see. It's just a luxury"

"So, is this a run of the mill hand to hand duel, or is this going to turn into us wrestling on the ground?" he joked, teasingly puckering up his lips in her direction just to get at her. They both knew he was joking of course, it was all in good fun.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(Lmao!)

Having him swat her hand and pull her close she chuckled some and went directly for a kidney punch and backed away a few steps and smirked at him as they were just having a nice friendly chat, and the kidney punch wasn't at all strong, but was a fair warning not to hug her.

I dunno about that, but I will try and be clean enough in it.. long as you refrain from hugging me she fired back with a slight tease and relaxed her body as they stood before each other.

So what form do you use? I'll show you mine if you show me yours she teased more and relaxed more, truth is her combat form was ataru so she knew she most likely had an advantage here, but she never truly knew his nor would she ever as what she thought.

The kidney punch was met with a quick reflexed fist that almost playfully swatted hers away, yet with a roughness to warn her not to try any dirty tricks.

He smirked a bit, watching her back up from his teasing.

"You never said anything about friendly smooches" he joked with a laugh. "I can be quite good with my tongue"

He cracked his neck the same way he was cracking jokes with reckless abandon. The dirty jokes were everywhere, but at this point, he didn't mind it that much. He stuck his tongue out at her, driving home the teasing with a grin.

"Makashi, Ataru" he responded. "Hand to hand, you'll just have to find out, since it would depend on exactly what we are doing...." he said, smirking.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Smirking at him as he made the comments and then suddenly having her expression turn serious she stood there glaring at him as her eerie grey eyes started to slowly glow an icy hue as her cryogen was activated and then the heat started to be sapped from the area, the day was hot beforehand and now its quickly becoming cold.

Can you handle hell freezing over? she asked in a more commanding hiss and focused herself on the fight at hand.

Suddenly she stepped toward him and began to twirl as she started her infamous tornado attack and spun viciously at him, when she came out of it she performed a spinning 360 jump kick at him aimed for the middle of his chest and when she landed she went straight for a leg takedown with her own. her speed was quick and deliberate, but also very accurate.

He laughed a bit, and watched, still amused as her expression changed, the land around them changed... And then she went for the spin kick.

Josh sidestepped the spinkick, having not taken her lightly despite his friendly demeanor. But his own flirtatious joking demeanor would disappear as she went for the single leg.

Bad. Move.

His strong fingers suddenly wrapped around Isis's skull. Just one hand, squeezed, feeling like she had a crane squeezing her head. He pulled her upwards, before his other hand grabbed her by the chest. Suddenly, he lifted her up in that position as if she were a ragdoll, letting out a war scream as he slammed her, in mid-air to the ground with one hand full force without an inch of mercy, taking the wind out of her. Josh's strength was in full display at that instant. He wasn't messing around any longer.

"I see you like to play rough. So do I" he said, playfully, yet the tone was more cold then before. He backed up, allowing her to get up. He had more honor then to attack her while she was down, after all. He wasn't a dirty fighter, he was willing to let Isis get up... She just needed to be careful what she wished for.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(Heyyy you're not allowed to hulk slam me to the ground. :p )

Rising to her feet after being slammed to the ground she smirked and caught her breath as she waited for him to stop playing around and get serious.

are we finished withe pillow talk? she asked in a playful manner and with a slide of the hand she pulled a smoke pellet, when she tossed it to the ground she stepped into him and initiated quick fist work to his ribs and stomach while keeping her senses aware of his retaliation, her speed was in use here not her strength and so she was punching faster than the eye can see so if he could determine where he punches would land when they did he could have a hope of defending against her.

The body shot was fast, and unpredictable and she bobbed and weaved as she did it to ensure he wouldn't be able to punch her body, funny how it is she did a roll away from his range and out of the smoke and waited for the next attack. the punch count was nine in total.

What Isis had forgotten though, was Josh's words from earlier.

He didn't need his eyes to see.

The smoke bomb was clever, yes. But not against someone who had just told you that he had spent months with a Miraluka. Instead, when she threw the smoke bomb, Josh closed his eyes. He waited patiently for Isis to throw the first punch....

He grabbed it. His strong grip intercepted the punch before it could connect, and he pulled her close. Quickly, he wrapped his arms around her, trapping her arms underneath his own, and holding her in a strong bearhug. That bearhug was emphasized by him squeezing even harder.

He stepped out of the smoke with her. Her feet weren't even on the ground anymore, Josh had completely lifted her up and kept squeezing. As they got out, he opened his eyes and shot her a grin, without letting up.

"I'd be happy to make you bite the pillow, but you wouldn't be able to handle it" he joked, a smirk crossing his face.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(hahaha)

thats when she went for a nut shot with her knee, and then waited for it to connect, shortly afterward she attempted a headbutt and smirked at him.

(Omg you're difficult...how tall are you anyway? :p)

Wrong move again. Josh managed to wrap a leg around hers. While he wasn't a fan of being closer to Isis then he had to be, defending himself was a top priority.

The headbutt would probably have worked, if Josh hadn't worked himself a hard head from.... Basically doing the exact same thing to everyone else. So all Isis met was pain, and a headbutt right back from DragonsFlame as he kept squeezing.

"Wow, you get the DragonsFlame Headbutt Of Chastity, without even being rejected" he joked, laughing.

(Just being smart and realistic with it. 6'1)

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(So much taller, nice lol)

Smirking at him she thought over her next decision and began to focus her mind and sap his heat from his body, he now has two options..die from the icy chill of hell or let go.

As I see it you've already been defeated she teased back as she reached in and placed her hand against his upper body and began to siphon his heat, if he was smart he would let go.. but there would be that small chance he had the knowledge to resist her cryogen and have it take on no effect whatsoever... she was betting he didn't.

He smiled a bit. Josh was a pyrokinetic, it wouldn't phase him whatsoever. Instead, he squeezed tighter, pulling her even closer.

"We agreed to hand to hand, Miss Fontana. Try and remember that" he chided with a smirk. "Keep trying, and I just might have to lick you"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom