Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Full Customization?

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Is there a reason as to not allow custom rankbars and name bars?
I feel like if people was aloud to add custom ones then it would streamline a process taking one small thing off admins plate.
Also means people can make specific ones for their characters.

Last edited:
It is a helluva job on the admin side. You need to add all of the flairs one by one to the addon. Or you need to create the secondary groups for the "name backgrounds". Not to mention some addons aren't free, but it has horrible cost (some addons ask for monthly and yearly payment too above when you buy the addon).

So it isn't the easiest and very expensive if Tefka doesn't find free adon to it. I know which ones you think, I mean which is partly good for what you want, the players cannot edit that, just admins and again, it isn't a free addon.

I think I spent too much time on the Xenforo's offical forum....

Last edited:
Thank you, Recent Xenforo Enthusiast Ingrid. Mods aren’t always the answer nor is it what a member really wants to hear, as the nitty gritty details usually leave them unfulfilled. Because they don’t experience it.

The real reason is time, server space, and loading times. Something the fancy divvers have never considered a day in their lives.

Even if the image is external, like imgur for example, each one is a server call. While jpegs might slide, inevitably people would begin pushing. “So make a system that accounts for all this.” Okay, go do it, that sounds great lol.

Like the Mandos who asked for a literal stock market app, I wish you all good luck in creating these dreams. For Chaos, we have to stay grounded and reigned in, ie Staff will control username banners and postbits and site backgrounds because I have instructed them to do so for reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom