Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuelling The Fire

Astrian crashed into the ground heavily, his armour shaken and himself tumbling to the ground. However, he came into a roll and landed on all fours. His saber ignited in his hand, he was quick to his feet charging towards the pens. His friend could handle herself, he brought his saber about in a swing and kept it steady. Cutting throw all of the pens doors with precision, the girls inside clinging to the pen walls in fear as this giant cut through their prison locks. Then, he came to a stop as the gathered force of the mercs looked to be overwhelming his friend. Astrian rushed forward, unleashing a powerful blast of white force lightning towards the mercs, hitting not one but two of them in the chest. Sending both off of their feet and to the ground violently. Astrian brought himself closer to the battle with the force in his legs and his lightsaber in hand.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra had taken out two more but now she was busy using the two dead as shields from incoming blaster bolts, unable to attack with the number of attackers and her lack of sabers. Astrian's force lightning helped as they all began to run, they were mercenaries after all, why stick here and die to two that could kill them on a whim. "Phew, thank you. Sabers if you would?" She looked at him, dropping the two bodies before her and standing.
[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian nodded, throwing over the two sabers at his belt to her. Adrenaline was running through his veins right now, his heart pumping in his chest and his muscles tense. He looked over to Alexandra and deactivated his saber and put it to his belt, then took both hands on his helmet and removed it. Unveiling his face once more, his eyes lingered on her. His upper teeth gnawing at his lip, his blood was pumping and here was this girl standing before him, her clothes wet and her clothes had been torn and groped by the looks of it. He didn't stare for long, he turned away then looking to the pens. All the girls had left. Good, that was that taken care of.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra sat down and slowly retrieved the crystals from her boots before dismantling and replacing the crystals in each saber so that they would work now. This process would take a few minutes but she had confidence in him keeping her head from being taken off before she would be done, so she made sure they were in right before holding the sabers in her hand and igniting them. "Good, they still work right, was hoping you wouldn't cheat me so as a precaution i kept my crystals. You know, never trust a stranger." [member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian nodded. "Right, you know. I never did catch your name?" He tilted his head to the girl, taking a few steps closer to her as she ignited her blades. Astrian wasn't the kind of person to go behinds someone back, he was honourable. As far as honour goes without being an idiot, that being said. He didn't believe himself so sanctimonious to be above taking the advantage of a situation. Hopefully, his friend wouldn't discover that first hand.

Alexandra Feanor

"Alexandra, good to meet you, now why don't we go gut a hutt." She turned the blades off and started towards the door, moving slowly and carefully to make sure she hadn't forgotten someone or something on her way to it. She did glance back once to make sure that Astrian didn't stab her in the back, but otherwise things were quite simple on how this was going to happen. She breaks in, goes right to the hutt, and cuts out an eye before gutting him. Simple enough. [member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian smiled as she spoke, and nodded in return and began walking with her, if only a step or so behind as the girl moved with haste. "The names Callus, Astrian Callus." He spoke in turn, he knew her name. She should know his, and with that the group fell into silence and moved quickly. However he noticed the girls eyes continuously shifting back to him. "Alexandra, if I wanted to stab you in the back I would've done it by now." There was a slight sound if irritation in his tone, but generally the man was tolerant of mistrust. But they were metres away from the door the hutt had disappeared through, but the hutt was gone now and a shadowy figure stood over a massive shattered window in the room that over looked a massive part of the underlying city. There was a grapple extending to some unknown location and the man stood at about 5'11, heavily armoured. However he was just leaving, the two intruders would enter the door now as he leapt from his position and off into the city lights.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra frowned and sighed as she walked to the hole in the side of the building, studying it for any clues as to who the man was and where the hutt had gone. "Well this is a shame, was hoping to gut the tub of lard, shame he escaped." She scanned the ground very very closely so that she was sure that she didn't miss anything, even gathering up documents and quickly searching through them. [member="Astrian Callus"]

"I don't think you're going to find anything, Alexandra." The name seemed incredibly familiar, but he had no idea as to why as he continued to search around the building. His eyes always lingering on his friend however, he cautiously moved towards the window. His eyes darting about before falling on his friend once more. He could feel the wind on his back, he shivered instinctively. But, he didn't allow it to show.

Alexandra Feanor

"Hmm, all i need is one slip up, but this hutt is thorough. If there was something here its gone, i already checked the databases too, controlled wipe of all files partaining to anything business... This blows. Could have killed this guy for doing what he did, shame i can't get one hint on where he went." She sat down in a nearby chair and looked out the hole in the wall, watching the traffic as it passed by and showed the city world that they stood on out before them. [member="Astrian Callus"]

"Well, the hutt's careful. But, I'm willing to bet that man we just saw wasn't as careful. We could probably track him." He said, looking out the window. Then back to Alexandra as she sat. "If we tried really hard, that is." His eyes shifted back to the window, looking out about at the nearest buildings; he took note of where a standard grappling hook could reach to. There was only two buildings he could see that were within distance, and right now he wasn't in the mood for any more hunting.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo scratched his chin and nodded once. Where the other Hutt had come from, he didn't know. Where the other van came from, he didn't know either. That said, it seemed to be a bigger van than his and he found himself wondering where he could find one. Either way, everything seemed ended, Popo had all the footage, it looked like the thugs were gone and he didn't have to pay them, and best of all, no one had found him. The massive Shell Hutt grinned at his good luck. Everything seemed like it had gone swimmingly and he had all the footage he could ever want.

Best reality Holoshow ever.

(OOC: Sorry, got sidetracked and all that. Writing meself out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom