Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Frozen Hellhole

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

COD-Black-Ops-Cold-War-Frank-Woods.jpg

Equipment: Snow Clothing, Vibroknife, A280 Blaster Rifle, C4 Explosives, Red Menace
Tag: Asori Soto Asori Soto
"Fracking snow."​
The freighter had landed on the spaceport next to one Vandor's large snowy Mountains. Nichos made sure that his gear was in top condition calibrating the last bit of his A280 blaster rifle. Even though Nichos was no longer part of the Bounty Hunter Guild, he still had contacts who hooked him up with a few weapons and clothing for the job that Nichos or rather Asori was undertaking. Ever since he saved Asori from that muscle meathead back at Nubian Prime, Asori had been following Nichos like a lost Puppy for whatever reason. Everytime Nichos pressed her on it she would just meekly say that she was looking for some company which the Bounty Hunter sighed. Nichos had no ship, no credits but at least gained a pack mule though Asori could barely lift a pencil much less a blaster rifle.​
The young woman was a Geologist something that confused Nichos, who the frack spends their entire life studying rocks? The only rocks were good for in Nichos' mind was using them to kill some chitheads when you have no other weapon. Nichos had fond memories knocking Mando's out with nothing more than a stick and a rock during the Mando Wars. Good times. While they were traveling, Nichos and Asori had heard that there was an abandoned Coxiam plant on Vandor that needed excavating and encouraged Nichos to go. He was reluctant due to the fact it was fracking snow planet being that he was used to operating on warmer climates but the moment he saw the price they were offering, Nichos relented.​
"You know what Egghead?" Nichos said taking out spice cigar and shoving in his mouth. "For someone who studies rocks, you had to pick a hellhole known as Vandor. It's full of raiders, bandits, crazy ass Imperials who aren't convinced that the Galactic Empire is destroyed and worst of all..... Snow. These benefactors better pay me extra because I'll be spending most of my time freezing tail off!"​

Last edited:
~ w. mind that can see into time ~
Equipment: Winter layers, ice axe, climbing equipment, various geologist tools

Why did one study rocks?​
Of course Asori had an answer -- or, rather, she had her answer. She just didn't think the likes of Nichos Velt Nichos Velt would get it. So she had kept pretty tight-lipped about the subject.​
It was true though she wanted some company, even from a jagged-edged bounty hunter. Rocks did not talk back. Neither did most of the locals she encountered when on an expedition. She was exceedingly lucky if she got a mumble that did, in fact, point her in the right direction of an elusive outcrop or, in this case, the abandoned husk of an old coaxium operation.​
"Oh, hush, you," she replied. "There's no such thing as bad weather -- just bad clothing. You can buy some more at the next outpost."​
She felt somewhat offended by his implication that all rocks were the same, but those huffs were hidden amongst the labour of walking in snow, both of which caused her breath to swirl from her lips in flourishes of fine white crystal.​

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

COD-Black-Ops-Cold-War-Frank-Woods.jpg

Equipment: : Snow Clothing, Vibroknife, A280 Blaster Rifle, C4 Explosives, Red Menace
Tag: Asori Soto Asori Soto
"No such thing as bad weather?!" Nichos snorted. "So I'm guessing all those fracking storms in Kamino wasn't bad weather?! Or why not ask the good folk at Utapau about the constant sandstorms they endure on a monthly basis?" Nichos continued to inspect his A280 Blaster Rifle. "I mean the fracking Kaminoeans had to fracking genetically alter themselves in order to adapt!"​
The Bounty Hunter lit up his cigar and blew a puff of smoke. "Are you going to tell them that they were wearing bad clothing?" He asked. "The only reason why I even bother to come here in this frozen hellhole was because I was being offered a lot of credits!"​
Nichos had to recover from the slump he was in, he had to once again climb up the damned ladder again. For years operating as a Bounty Hunter, Nichos was at the top of the galaxy and one mistake one fracking mistake with the NIO and he's at rock bottom with Guild kicking him out. No ship, no credits, nothing. All Nichos had were his dwindling connections from the Bounty Hunter Guild which he used to get the gear necessary for this mission and the egghead: Asori.​
"Vandor isn't exactly a place for rock loving eggheads," Nichos said to Asori continuing to chew on his cigar inhaling the smoke to keep his body warm. The coaxium is still being fought over by mercs and the local natives, even the NIO has a tentative presence here because coxaimum is still valuable."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom