Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private From the vat: Tayl Vizsla introduction

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

EWJ4Iw1XYAAAaER.jpg

K A M I N O
Several months ago
Tag: Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal | Damsy Callat Damsy Callat |
Music: Kamino theme suite

The rain was just beginning to fade, Allowing slivers of light to cascade through the Kaminoan atmosphere and onto the cloning facilities. These were not the facilities of the Confederacy's clone army however, But an offshoot somewhere removed where more commercial cloning could be done beneath the shield gated skies. It is within this facility that we find Tayl, A young Twi'lek clone who's purple lekku reflected off the viewing port as she stared longingly at those clouds, Silently praying that the sound of rainfall hitting the durasteel, The closest sound to home she had ever known, Would return, Allowing her to relax and go to sleep before any trainers or geneticists came or called for her.

Leaving the window sill, She approaches the locker in her barracks, Deciding that it was too late for sleep and that someone would be along any minute now according to her sense of time, Which she had picked up quickly thanks in part to her accelerated learning modifications.

If she were lucky however, They would deviate from the usual schedule this week and her donors would make another surprise visit. She much preferred their company to the strange kaminoans that grew her, Though she respected them as her creators in a way.

Dressed in her black bodysuit, She slides on her combat boots and lekku-sleeve hat before taking a data pad and sitting on the clean white bed nearby.
On the data pad appeared to be a schedule with several names and activities on it;

Subject: CC-117 "Tayl"

Overseers;
  • Jaster Awaud
    • Geneticist
  • Stardust Solus
    • Trainer
  • Morgayne Muirgheal
    • Underwater Trainer

And some others. Some of the names were new, Others she had met before. Curiously, The top three were all of mandalorian descent, As requested by her donors, Who wished her to be trained in mandalorian fighting styles and culture. She was already practically fluent in mando'a, Had already taken lessons in the use of the jetpack and much, Much more. But was she truly mandalorian yet? Not until she had passed her ver'goten, Which, According to her donors, Would not happen until she was ready to leave the facilities.

So for now, She waited for the day.

OOC: This is just the introductory post, Hop in whenever you feel like! We may have more company later or someone might have to drop out, It's a wild galaxy out there and we're just here for the ride.
Whether you've already met Tayl prior to this scene is up to you and I'll try to improvise accordingly.
No particular turn order, Post when you can!

- A large man with a chrome covered cybernetics on part of his face walked down the halls of the Kaminoan Cloning Facility. He wore a long Black Lab Coat with black cloths under the coat and a distinctive yellow 'UTC' pin attached to his coat that was outlined in blue. The man walked with purpose in the hallway holding a datapad and conveyed no emotions as he read the report. This was a subcontracted agreement that pulled him away from another job but there was little choice. Jaster was one of a few individuals with a Doctorates in Genetics and a history of working with modified Clones. Thus he was the only one within his company that could get the modifications the client requested. This was also a Combat Clone and required his history in quick modifications and easing them into normal society.

- Looking through the information provided by the Kaminoans, the Clone was pretty much cleared for training with the Mandalorian Trainers. It seemed that some big strings were pulled as not just one Mando Trainer was there, but two. There was also some other information there, but overall it was a clean bill of heath. It seemed that the Flash Education as well as some advance learning packages were attached. Nevertheless he was there to just observe and pass on his recommendations to the Medical Droid to make changes to her Bio-Chip. Something that should not take long and recovery was nothing more then an overnight stay in the barracks. Ah the science of modern medicine I.E Bacta Patches and their ability to leave behind no scares.

- Jaster walked into the barracks where Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla was waiting and looked at her. "Morning Tayl, I dont know if you remember me but I am Dr. Jaster Awaud, I assisted with your Flash Learning Program some months back," The elderly man offered a grandfatherly smile and set the datapad down on the table and walked over to a counter. In truth he was around a lot longer, he was the lead geneticist on the modifications to her genome. However, he decided to keep new information to a minimum as to not confuse her. "Well if not that is fine, we threw a lot at you during that time," He pulled some gloves from his pocket and put them on before pulling out a small holographic projector from his pocket and setting it down. Turning it on a diagram of Tayl's brain scans appeared and he looked to her. "Well today seems like be putting some of those skills into practice, I will be accompanying you today to monitor any thing that we had not accounted for." He looked over to the projection and back to her, "If you suffer any problems or feel like your body is not reacting the way you want it to please stop the exercise and notify me immediately, otherwise if there is any questions about what to expect from your modifications I can do my best to explain."

- The large Mandalorian turned off the projecture and picked up the datapad with his gloves. "If there are no other questions we can wait for your instructors to arrive and move on to the Practice Field where your instructors will be taking over." He offered another smile and convayed a level of calmness that she was in good hands. Jaster had done this many times with countless patients and clones through his life and it was like riding a bike, you never really loose it.

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal | Damsy Callat Damsy Callat |
Interacting: Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud

Tayl quickly set the data pad aside and stood up. Not quite at attention, But still out of courtesy to the large mandalorian, Who's smile brought out her own.

"Yes, I think I remember you, Sir" She says enthusiastically "Though I'm not sure about the modifications. From what I remember, I was given... Mmm-" She glances upward while counting on her fingers, Retracting one violet appendage for every modification she could think of "Flash learning, Accelerated growth with a young adult cap, And splicing from two donors. One human, One Twi'lek, With enough modification to safely hold the two"

"Are there any new modifications I should keep in mind? For... Testing purposes, I mean"
It was unclear to her how much she needed to know(or was allowed to know) of her own modifications, But it seemed that Doctor Awaud was the man to ask. Though there was one more thing on her mind, Which she suspected he was not the one to ask. But still she had to

"And, Pardon if this is one question too many, But do you know if my donors are visiting this time around? I enjoyed it last time"

Wasn't often stardust was directly messages about training, especially training clones, normally the veteran mandalorian of fire would've regarded this with suspicion however it was within the heart of the confederacy and so her worries for the moment were lessened by the fact she'd be in safeish territory. Bright elongated stars flew past her as her small shuttle soared through hyperspace, in the hold stardust was cleaning her armor up enough that blood, ash, and dust was cleaned but kept the dings, dents and cuts as it gave character

A alarm brought her attention to the front, she sighed and sat her helmet down as she moved for the pilot seat and sat down as she flicked a few switches and grasping the controls relaxing back as her shuttle reverted to real space. Before her filling her view was that watery planet filled with constant storms, guiding herself down she sent her landing cords as she broke away from the main cloning facility to more smaller yet not any less grand ones.

Her shuttle sat down, shutting everything off she moved and went to suit up once again grabbing her buyce she clipped it to her side before she opened the ramp and looked up to find it not even raining for once

shows how many times I visit this place

Pulling out her data pad she pulled up the info she was given and began to pour over it, seemed it wasn't exactly mass training more like one on one training, donors requested it specifically be a mandalorian which didnt surprise stardust they were among the best warriors in the galaxy. Scrolling through a bit more she got a few details as she walked through the white halls of the facility passing a few kaminoans standing just slightly under them in height, looking up she came to the barracks and put it away as she took a breath and let it out before putting her game face on and entered as she glanced about and surprisingly found her old friend Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud in attendance and gave a smirk and nod before her face hardened as she looked to Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla ...she looked familiar somehow yet it didnt matter stardust had a job. Standing straight she spoke

Jaster, pleasure and a surprise to see you again much less here, tayl is it yes? I am stardust solus, but for the duration of this training you will refer to me as solus'alor or maam am I understood?

With that out of the way she pulled out her data pad again and looked it over

I'm to give you top notch training and as such I will ensure I do, I will be mean and I will be rough but above all if anything goes wrong or feels wrong you will alert me immediately

- Jaster nodded at Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla as she asked the questions. He had a gentail face compared to other Mandalorians of his age and history, but he had a lot of practice being a doctor as well. It was best to keep the patiant thinking the doctors that held her life in her hands were on her side. So he would continue to do so.

- Looking through the Data Pad he smiled as he listed off the modifications that the donors requested. "Its not problem, you must have a few, let me get to the modifications you should get use to," He scrolled through the data pad and decided to simplify the more sciency words there. "Well it seems you received a Bone enhancement, so your bones are stronger then the average beings, as well as Enhanced Muscle Fiber with an increase to your immune system and platelet count, so you will be able to keep up with someone wearing power armor though your blows will not be as powerful, as well as any injuries you sustain should heal quicker then normal individuals," He continued to scroll, "There is also a shortened nervous system, so that will increase your hand eye coordination, but we should take that one slowly for you to get use to." Pausing at the last bit he chuckled, "And I added an inhibitor Bio-Chip to regulate your adrenaline and dopamine levels so should you find yourself in a stressful environment your body should not be flooded with chemicals to cause hesitation." Jaster lowered the pad and looked at the young Twi'lek, "Overall it seems your donors wanted your body to always feel safe and get out of trouble faster then you young people often find yourself in them."

- Jaster laughed a little and moved on to the second questions. "As for your donors, I have yet the pleasure to meet them but unfortunately they will not be attending today, today is your day, I am here to decide if you are to be discharged for full duty to your instructors," He offered another smile, "Once we are done with your training today and I clear you from the Genetics Department they should be able to take you out of here as soon as your instructors clear you as well."

- He did not want to get the girls hopes up, for he was not sure if he could clear her yet. She did not have as many modifications as some other clones he had worked on, but procration via cloning often meant attachments and that meant he had to make sure she was at tip top shape. The instructors would decide her training, he was here for her health.

- It was at this time that Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae entered the room and he acknowledged her nod to him. It had been some time since they were in a room together let alone talked. However, they were both here on business and that meant professionalism. "Yes, Stardust will be your instructor in most of your training on land, she is an accomplished warrior and one of the best Mandalorian Instructors around," He then looked to Stardust and gave a concerned look, "Lets take training slow today, some of her modifications will take time to get use to." He looked back to the young girl, "Are there any other questions before we start?"

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud |

"I see. I'm excited to test the new modifications, I won't let you down! But- I'll be honest if anything feels off, Sir" She chuckles slightly, Feeling pretty confident in these new modifications, Though she was aware that she could still overdo it.
If she did well however, She would be released into the real world with her donors who had seemingly taken up a parental role, And that made her smile.

When the larger Twi'lek entered however, That smile disappeared. First with an expression of slight awe at the sight of another Twi'lek for the first time in awhile, But then with something more akin to concern as the large green woman's face stiffened. Whatever that look entailed, Tayl didn't like it.

tayl is it yes? I am stardust solus, but for the duration of this training you will refer to me as solus'alor or maam am I understood?

Ah, So this is her? "Elek, Solus'alor!" (Yes maam, Solus leader!)She says while saluting her trainer, Her sudden but light accent denoting a degree of prior mando'a lessons, Which seemed absent from her listed schedules.

I'm to give you top notch training and as such I will ensure I do, I will be mean and I will be rough but above all if anything goes wrong or feels wrong you will alert me immediately
"Yes, Stardust will be your instructor in most of your training on land, she is an accomplished warrior and one of the best Mandalorian Instructors around," "Lets take training slow today, some of her modifications will take time to get use to." He looked back to the young girl, "Are there any other questions before we start?"

The concern for her modifications was, Well, Concerning, But surely she could take it, Right! This should be just like the simulations after all. Though admittedly, Solus'alor's warning was also concerning in it's own way.

"Understood" She nods to Solus'alor before turning to Doctor Awaud "Thank you, I think that'll be all for now, Sir. I'm eager to begin if you think I'm ready"

Stardust glanced to jaster as he spoke, she couldn't help but break to a sigh and a chuckle just for her old friend before she nodded

you know me I dont plan on going to far, just within limits

This twilek before her had a list of enhancements, many of which star herself had all though they weren't naturally added, glancing back to tayl she couldn't hell but crack a smile and give a small laugh

eager, good, I'd hate to not have someone eager and I'm impressed with your vocabulary in mandoa the accent is off otherwise everything was said perfectly

Maybe this would be a great little side job after all, looking back to jaster she spoke

would you care to join in observation? Just so we can have a better eye on her vitals and her modifications

will you sink down to me?
Damsy kept on telling herself she wouldn't come back.

But somehow a reason always seemed to bubble up from the murky fathoms below and pull her back to Big Stormy like her Equatorial Countercurrent. For this visit? Her newest electrotrident had finally set. Mak Bri, her last friend, if one could even befriend a Kaminoan, had commed her to say so.

The Chambered Nautilus broke through Kamino's uppermost blanket, whizzed toward Tipoca City, and lowered itself onto the landing pad that remained designated for the Vicelord's precious - well, precious now - experiment. As Damsy stepped from her freighter onto the stable structures, the hood of her jacket pulled up and synched about her face, she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander to her family: the two others of Clan Haran. Would they be okay without Damsy's ship?

The sithspawn called on the Force just long enough to hasten her movement to the nearest blast doors. Once she was inside the capital, She threw off her jacket entirely and walked off, leaving the slightly-damp piece of leather in a crumpled pile near the threshold. No one would take it, though it wasn't marked as Damsy's, but she didn't really mind even if they did. She just didn't want to be close to water right now.

The idea of shifting still churned her stomach.

As she moved down the halls she had memorized in childhood, three disembodied voices than she did not recognize caught her attention. The inflections were worlds livelier than any Kaminoan's. A room she recalled as a barracks opened to the left a dozen meters on. She slowed her walk almost involuntarily, but couldn't quite distinguish any of the sounds.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

- Jaster nodded along as the two exchanged pleasantries to one another, he was not part of that and had to find a way to disconnect from them. He had to enter his heartless phase and be nothing more then an observer. There was much that had to be checked and cleared before the the young women was sent out to the greater galaxy.

- He smiled and nodded to Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and knew she would take care of the young women. "I trust you know what your doing."

- However, his smile faded and he went to his datapad as he now had to disconnect. The data he was taking in was massive as Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla was already reacting to what was happening around her. As such he was keeping an eye on the information. As of that moment she was now being tested and he was now judging her. He also used the Force to check other biological status along with the scans that were checking on her vitals. Nothing too crazy was there for him to consider worrisome.

- It was when the other Mandalorian, Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal entered that he looked up from his pad. "Ahh, Tayl, this is Alor Morgayne, she will be your instructor on all underwater training, she is the formost expert on such combat and movement that they are legends even within Mandalorian Society," He turned to the women, "I appreciate you agreeing to work with us, though we will be starting with Land Training, please assist Stardust when possible."

- He nodded and went back to his datapad. He noticed that Damsy Callat Damsy Callat entering the barracks, but she was not on his itinerary so he just assumed she was another individual within the city. As such he was now in his judging mode and making sure the young women was kept safe and healthy. That was his job as her doctor.

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal | Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud | Damsy Callat Damsy Callat |

She smirked at Solus'alor's compliment. Sure the accent was a little off, But she had pleased one of her superiors all the same, A win in her book either way.

When the Mer-Mando floated in however, That expression of pride turned to one of brief awe at this new sight. The way she hovered mid air with her repolsorpack, The aquatic tail that hung down from her body. Was this her aquatic trainer?

Sure enough, Jaster confirmed her brief thought and She addressed her aquatic trainer with a brief nod
"Looking forward to out underwater course, Ma'am."

"If that will be all. Doctor Awaud, Solus'alor, I'll equip myself now"
Turning away from the others, She steps up to her equipment locker where her equipment waited for her.

She set about armoring herself for the upcoming exercises, Equipping a her standard issue plastoid cadet armor, Marked with purple pauldrons and gauntlets labeled "CC-117" down the sides, And the clear-tinted cadet helmet, Which she held under one arm.

When it came to her training weapons however, Low powered training blasters that were ultimately harmless, She hesitated.
Her hand drifted over several training weapons, A rifle, A carbine, And a set of sidearm pistols, All of which were spotless and cleaned just this morning. Reaching for the rifle at first, Her hands began drawn to the pistol.

Picking it up,
She turns the pistol over once or twice before gracefully twirling it into it's holster, As if it came naturally, And then strapping on the second pistol as well.
When she finally left the locker, Almost completely armored, She had no other weapons aside from her her training bayonet, Training grenades and both pistols on either hip.

The helm waited beneath her arm however, Where it would likely stay until they arrived at the training course.

Stardust gave a smile back to Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud , they both had a job right here with this young twilek, looking to the door she felt a dark presences and her hands went down to her side and idly rested against her blasters. Looking around she spotted Damsy Callat Damsy Callat enter and kept a eye in her even as she turned her head away she let the force be her eyes to wat h this one carefully. Another entered and stardust couldn't help a big smile

ah alor muirgheal, good to see you with us today, as doctor awaud said we will be doing the ground portion first. Dont worry though I'll let you have full control over the water portion, I might even stay back as you know me

Stardust didnt want to admit outright she couldn't swim...like at all...it was sorta one of those things she was slightly embarrassed about. Turning back she watched as Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla suited up in her training armor, then came the selection of her weapons, stardust watched intently as she glanced to the rifle. It was a basic thing most wield and some could wield with deadly precision, but those purple hands moved down to the pistols and picked them up with a elegant twirl that brought stardust a proud smile as she stepped forward

excellent choice, pistols make a great sidearm but in the hands of someone truely capable they are a force to reckon with

Stardust patted her own westar 35s that hung on her hips next to her sabers

now then, let us get to the training field so we can get started

She waved for everyone to follow, moving out into the white halls as she walked for the training area which was a decent place, stardust made her way for the observation room and looked over the controls as she gave a smile

this should be interesting

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Damsy Callat Damsy Callat | Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud | Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal |

"Thank you, Solus'alor. They feel... Natural" She pauses, Pondering on the why of it all. She could practically see the gunfight unfolding as she caressed the grip. A flash of red light in the corner of her eye, Like blaster fire zipping past.

No, No that was the magnetic lock disengaging, Flashing from green to red as Solus'alor led them out. Had this been leftovers from an imprinted memory?
She came to quickly as they approached the training field and separated, Leaving Tayl to wait behind an energy gate, Peering through the translucent blue shield at the training area, Trying to get an idea of what awaited as she drew her pistols.

Up in the observatory, Tayl's vital signs came up on the monitors, And all was as it should be, Save for her heart rate which rose ever so slightly despite Tayl having yet to leave the gate.

::Is now a bad time to ask what to expect?:: She comms the tower

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom