Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private From the frying pan to the forge

Kyrilu smirked. He had known what she meant and even though he had just submitted himself to her teachings, he had never been one to lick boots. Her reply did give him pause, however. He couldn't lie and say he had never felt trapped during his time as a jedi, constricted by their methods that only served to push his constantly turbulent emotions off to the side temporarily. His new master thought of him as more than a tool, then? That was an interesting point of view, from what he knew of the Sith which admittedly was very little, but not an unwelcome one.

He began firing down range at the targets as they popped up, knocking them down easy enough, but he was no soldier. That much was obvious. He took his time switching his aim, constantly shifting the weight of the weapon in his hands as he did so.

"I have some rudimentary knowledge of survival skills, not all my work has taken me to city-scapes or hive centres after all. Of blasters, I have some experience, but to be honest I can't say I have ever seen the point in them. My lightsaber has been the only defence I've needed."

He squeezed the trigger at another target, but nothing happened beyond a pathetic click. He looked down at the rifle in his hands, abashed, before turning to his master.

"It occurs to me I don't even know your name...Master."

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Inqusitorious_Div.png

A very coy grin took over Alina's features as she heard the click. She reached out, handing over the new clip needed too reload the weapon but said nothing more on it. He'd be embarrassed enough. The door opened behind them as a man, dressed in a black suit of all things, stepped in. Same pale skin. Same glowing eyes. Same almost devouring aura in the Force. Another Sangnir.

"This is Victor. He'll oversee your military training and keep you up on your studies. I'll check in now and again, but until you break that crystals will you will have no training in the Force."

The smile faded, just for a moment. Even her eyes narrowed. An unspoken threat.

"Do well, and do try not to keep me waiting. I'm patient, but you'll age and die."

Kyrilu Storm-wracked Kyrilu Storm-wracked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom