Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Coruscant, With Love (Republic - Pre Sith Invasion)

Stepping into the small office, Fixx looked directly at the woman, only glancing around to take in his surroundings. He hadn't been given her name on arrival, and judging from the monitor he saw, she seemed to know about him.

"Funny how I didn't even give you my name," he gave a smart smile, " and here you are seemingly knowing a lot more about me than I do you."

Dropping his bag, Fixx walked in and took a seat opposite her. She looked suitably at ease behind a desk, but something about her told him she ached for field work.

"Nothing for me, thank you."

He leant on his arm, on the chair and laced his fingers.

"So, tell me Miss Vorana, what is your position here? I don't remember asking to be meet with the Hacking department."

[member="Felicity Vorana"]

Felicity Vorana

F
"It is even funnier that you think I can't know stuff about you because we haven't met yet."

She let a small giggle escape her mouth, here he was, in the Republic HQ Agency Department, but he was still asking how Felicity knew him. She wanted a cup of coffee from Mr. Rosey, talking via the holocommunicator just on the desk.

"Suit yourself, but you are missing some delicious treat, they're not that welcoming as I am." She showed the people passing through her office, clearly could be seen from the glass that seperate her room with the whole building. As Mr. Rosey slowly entered to the door, with same expression that he left the room earlier, she smiled and took her cup from the angry man, saying a sarcastic thank you afterwards.

The man moved with the same speed to escape the room, well, maybe Felicity was a little difficult to work with. She turned to her guest to answer his question, after taking a sip from her coffee of course.

"As for my position here, I work as an undercover agent. Espionage Department. So you are talking with the right person. I am specialized in intelligence gathering and hacking, and this is one of my luckiest days that I just sit here and look at this terminal."

She laughed, a new data came from the Spy Network got her attention for a second, but it was a matter that would be dealt later. She continued with a cheerful tone.

"So Mr. Kearney, as you can see we are not that much here. There aren't many people that specialize in what we do, so we are always open for the fresh minds. Welcome to the Republic."

[member="Fixx Kearney"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom