Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Ashes we Rise (OPEN)

DEEP IN THE TRANSISTORY MISTS
DARK TEMPLAR ORDER FLEET

She'd escaped thoug barely with her life after the strike against Yavin. Abaord what was now the new fleet they were at it again, this time gathered a holotank discussing their next strike against the Sith. She'd beenkept abreast of the situation with the Alliances collapse. Sadly she was not strong enough to save them at that time.

But now they'd licked their wounds and refitted. They'd mourned their dead and were ready for round two. With a fresh line of funding, from secret donors and a brand new fleet, complete with a custom design for her Flagship, they were ready.

She gripped the edge of the holotank and studied the maps, dark brows furrowed. She remembered Mirial and every battle between. The horrendous cost the Sith had heaped upon the Jedi.

Herr message still was broadcasting on the Underground Airwaves and across the Crypnet.

She was still urging those that wanted to fight with gloves off to come and join them. Some had and others were on the fence.

Her Chief Advisor Talon Horn spoke to the assembly of Dark Templar Commanders, armored up int their gleaming power armor suits that whined as the servos kept their balance for them.

"The next strike should be a hit and run. The Alliance is done, which is a major detriment, but it also gives us a significantly larger power base. We've absorbed some fo the deserting crews, and picked up quite a sizable arsenal from recovering their armorys contents."

"Most of them threw in with ORC, but the remaining are in hiding. We need the more disgruntled of the bunch. We need Pilots especially."

"So shall we ask then?"

She swiped left, observing the border territories of the newly formed Rebellion.

"Yes Get [member="Coren Starchaser"] on the line please."

Talon's aide tapped a few keys and she leaned in keying up other freqs to hail other leaders. [member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Veiere Arenais"] among others....

Perhaps they'd join and perhaps not.

They still kept on.

"Right here."

Talon leaned in to view the map better.

"Xerton Ninc, Rimmee Border. We can make another pass at their relay stations."

"Gravity well ships is what did us in last time."

"This time we'll engage from farther away. If they bring a bigger fleet, we turn and run till we can jump. Interdictors have a range, and there's plenty of border to hit. We keep lighting fires faster than they can out them out. Weaken them, grind them down. They're so tied up with the Rebellion near Gree it'll be difficult for them to keep fielding larger fleets. I'm guessing they'll use their smaller reactionary ones."

"I'll draw up orders then."

"Do that."

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[SIZE=14pt]The Transitory Mists[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]The Home that is the Hapes Consortium[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The Transitory Mists was not easy to navigate into. Nor could you jump through with lightspeed within the Mists. There was only two ways in or out. Two points the Hapes Royal Navy used time and time again to keep the rest of the galaxy out of the Mists.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]There was no way to sneak past as being so close to the nebula prevented stealth tech. The first sighting of the Alliance in Exile task force was sighted days ago at one of the gates into the Mists. The Hapen Royal Fleet kept their distance and did not engage. They were careful not to show but a few Battle dragons or Nova-Class Pulsars at any one time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]They had their orders though, coming down through command by the Ta’a Chume herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The orders were clear. Tail but dot not engage and do not make your presence overly noted. The Ta’a Chume wanted the Alliance Exile Fleet to know she knew they were there. Karren Trask would certainly know where she was. Did she know she could be upsetting a neutral government that had stayed out of the galaxy warmongering for centuries? That she was endangering the peace and stability within the Transitory Mists? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Did it play even a part in Karren’s mind Hapen Naval forces could have her surrounded at this very moment. The very nature of the Mists makes it difficult to see long distances. The narrow tunnels of nebula clouds you travel through makes it hard to see around corners of what maybe hiding. This space terrain was a labyrinth. One could easily get lost or stay hidden. It was a terrain the Hapen Royal Navy knew well. They most certainly had home court advantage. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Where they waiting for the exact moment or location for the Alliance Fleet to be in? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“You’re in direct violation of Hapes Consortium Sovereignty”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Allana’s voice was sent by com transmission to Karren and her fleet. “You’ve entered the Transitory Mists without permission and brining a Fleet with you. This could have been seen as a hostile and unwanted act. You have exactly ten standards minutes to respond diplomatically or I will view your actions as aggression and I will respond accordingly.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana Djo, the Ta’a Chume of Hapes sounded calm. There was no sign of aggression in her voice and it was devoid of emotion. She did have a sizable task force located in this region. She was ready to respond. The numbers at the gates into the Mist was increased as well. The Consortium never perceived intrusion into the Mists well. Normally it had meant death as soon as ships traveled through the gates into the Mists. [/SIZE]

[member="Karren Trask"] @any Hapens or peeps from ME

[member="Allana Djo"] | [member="Karren Trask"]

Mel watched and waited. Was this what she and the others had warned about? What she had envisioned when they spoke with Jaster, the foreigners would come and cross their borders whenever they felt an itch. Yes the path to the Consortium seemed to be lined with breadcrumbs instead of perils and pirates.

She held her breath to hold down the sigh that wanted to escape. She looked over to the Queen Mother [member="Allana Djo"] she wouldn't say I told you so right now. Later however she just might do it.

How would this fleet react? Attack? Stop? Communicate their intent? so many options.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It was an unusual message. A [member="Karren Trask"] was wanting to speak with her, though not through any visit. It was through a transmission instead. More than likely they were outside of Commenori space and Kay was quite curious as to what this was about.

"Patch her through to me, Olivia. I'll see what they want." It was also curious that they requested to speak with her exiled husband [member="Veiere Arenais"] . Were they not up to date? He wasn't in Commenori space as far as she knew. He wasn't allowed to be. And that was a punishment for the both of them, not just himself.

"Yes, m'Lady."

Moments later Kay heard the ping to let her know that the connection was made. "This is Lady Kay, Queen of Commenor and....the Systems Alliance." With the planets leaving her system of governence due to the fear of Sith retaliation, she wondered how long it was before she could no longer use that title. "What is it that you require?"

DARK TEMPLAR ORDER FLEET
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Allana Djo"]

"Ma'am receiving multiple transmissions.....it's the Hapans and uh, they sound pissed."

Karren grimaced, and nodded. She knew their time would run out eventually, she had just hoped not so soon.

"Reply back, we are not her enemy nor do we mean them harm. A scan of our fleet will show our weapons and shields powered up. With their permission we'll begin exiting the Mists immediately if they so wish it."

"Lady Kay as well Ma'am."

She turned, to see a new face on the Holotank and bowed.

"Lady Kay. We haven't had the chance to formally meet I think your Majesty. Karren Trask. I run an order of dissident Dark Jedi whom wish to see the Sith Empire run down and vanquished. Reason for the Call is that I understand you as well have issues with the Sith? We could form an informal Alliance. I'd gladly aid your forces any time, if you'd throw a bit of weight around discreetly in the political as well as wartime arena."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay clenched her jaw. As always, people were wanting her to send Commenori and othrs off to fight in their battles. Common enemy or not, she needed them at home. Especially now.

"Yes, [member="Karren Trask"] , we are currently dealing with a blockade among our Core trade routes. I'e recently attacked it and...well I can only assume that they'll retaliate. So I need my military and navy resources here at home." It was not going to go well, she knew. And as for her allies? Kay doubted that she could count on them. As a leader, she had to prepare herself for the worst, and that included the Commenori fighting by themselves. She couldn't allow herself to get mad at their allies, afterall, she didn't jump into their wars. Her only aid was through humanitarian and economic means. In the grand scheme of things, that didn't amount to much.

AvRe

Marlo sat in the cock pit of the ship awaiting orders, he levitated his light saber as a transmission came in​''Marlo Tere is it? my ​name is captain loren cade of the...'' ​he was stop by marlo​''just get on with it. who's my target?'' ​marlo said​''[member="Karren Trask"] she is a enemy of the sith, you will be paid 20K credits captured or killed.''​ the captain said​''alright send me the location'' ​marlo said as the location of the target was transmitted, marlo looked at the map and set course for the Transitory Mists.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[SIZE=14pt]Response to the Dark Templar Fleet[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]There were still no Hapen ships that came in view of the Dark Templar Fleet. Whatever their plans were they were hiding their Sobac cards close their chests.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana carefully listened to the transmission of the unknown Rebel looking Fleet. Each word meant something to her. It may not be what the other intended but maybe Karren Trask should have been more careful.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It was hardly the more seasoned diplomatic response Allana was looking for. This was just an exchanged message between her and some com officer? Combine that with the intrusion into Hapen Space. She was hoping for an explanation why this fleet was here. Were they here to cause trouble? Were they in some sort of trouble? If they were in trouble were they about to drag that trouble here? This changed much and Allana was going to have to change a few things to avoid this in the future.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana opened back up the transmission to the Dark Templar Fleet, “Turn around and head back to the Lorelll Gate. When you reach there you will see many Hapen Battle Dragons and Nova-Class Pulsars. Did not approach through the gate right away, they have just mined both gates. Once you are there they will start to clear a path for you and your fleet to travel through. I say this as nicely as possible. The Hapes Consortium has never welcome intrusion into the Mists. Sometimes we rarely welcome some guests in. This is the rare situation we’ve not just destroyed an intrusive Fleet for daring to breach our home. If you wish to visit in the future I would suggest making a call first. Do not bring a Fleet unless you have permission. Now turn around and leave”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana turned off the transmission a little upset. She did not know why this Fleet was here but they should leave when they have the chance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Now we have to wait and see”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Allana sitting upon a command chair looked over to Melanctha Dallamoor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Allana had just temporally stopped all traffic in and out of the Mists. She really was not happy about this. She just let the flow of merchants to travel through the Mists again. This would only embolden the conservative voices within the Consortium to close off the Mists again. [/SIZE]

[member="marlo tere"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Karren Trask"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

[member="Allana Djo"] | [member="marlo tere"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Karren Trask"]

"Yes Mam we wait and see. I wonder Mam how did they find their way through the mists, and where are our allies the Mandalorians. Shouldn't they be here, or at least be aware that our borders have been breached."

Mel did not want to push to hard on this she knew that many things were still new to them and this association with the Mandalorians. But she could not help but wonder the why and how of it all. A puzzle. Perhaps all the mandalorians really wanted was to say that had dominion over the cluster and their leader a woman had used their belief in the strength in female leadership to lead them into this sense of false friendship, kindred spirit.

Course Mel was cranky too right now and needed reasons to be bitter and voice it.

[member="Allana Djo"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="marlo tere"]

DARK TEMPLAR ORDER FLEET
Exiting...
"They've ordered us to exit Ma'am."

Karren bowed to [member="Lady Kay"] and shut off the holotank. Only then did the woman permit a scowl to split her face.

"Power down arms and shields. Helm plot us the most direct course in accordance with their specifications. Full burn. Let's get the hell out of here."

Meanwhile there were a few others that had just joined the fleet and she was eager to meet them in person. Servos whined as she moved across the decks, and the fleet moved out.

"Send [member="Wedge Draav"] and [member="Merric Rhoso"] to my Office Quarters please. XO you have the bridge."

"Hey Merric, CO wants to see you her office!!!!" The deep voice buzzed into Merric's ear waking him from his slumber, quickly raising up his head slamming against the bottom of the bunk above him with a solid thud. With a grunt he holds his head spitting out a curse, "I'm not gonna get used to that." slipping out of the bunk he planted his feet firmly on the deck. Grabbing his jacket he struggles sliding his sleeves on before a loud voice shouts out "Now Rhoso!!!" Finally pulling his jacket onto his shoulders he exits the cabin in with a speedy pace squeezing passed the crewmen "I'm going!! I'm going!!"

At a fast pace he makes a beeline for this decks elevator "Make a hole!!!" he yells on approach to a group pushing through until they slowly begrudgingly get out of the way. On the final approach the elevator came into sight at the end of the corridor doors still open for now, picking up his speed to a light run he races to the elevator sliding his arm in between the door just in time reopening the door. Releasing a sigh of relief he secures his spot pressing the button to the deck he was summoned to.

The silence in the elevator obvious as he stands breathing reasonably heavy waiting for the elevator to stop at his deck, looking around to the people around him he smiles waving almost awkwardly "Hi guys." turning back around to face the door it dings the doors sliding wide open. With a quick pace he exits the elevator making a beeline for the CO's office, finally arriving at the office he knocks on the door with two solid knocks. Leaning on the wall next to the office entry he releases a long breath awaiting for permission to enter.

[member="Karren Trask"]
[member="Wedge Draav"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom