Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends in far places (diplomacy between OotBR & GR)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Chazwa - Senate building
maxresdefault.jpg
The capital had changed many times since the war and the unspeakable event that happened a while ago now. Many people are still baffled by those six years, the six years of hell. Times have changed since then and it was time for another change. One of union, friendship and a strong alliance. The past few months Sanya had been helping out almost under the radar to help the republics endeavors in restoring peace. She'd also made the first step making a meeting with [member="Lady Kay"] to get the ball rolling. She was a nice woman very understanding and seemed like she looked at things from both sides. Although Sanya was rather nervous to meet the other senators that held a higher position ones that could make or brake the alliance, and from what Sanya has been hearing about the mandolorians and the Jedi order the republic needed allies. So did the black rose.

Sanya sat in a large waiting room not many people where here. A few walked through all dressed smart or what their culture deemed smart. Her palms where clammy with how tense she felt and for once she had left her sabers on the ship. It was rare she did that but the occasion didn't call for her to have them and she was here on the basis of trust. Sanya didn't know what to expect all she knew was lady Kay would be here and possibly the sanator from Alderaan was the one to be leading the meeting.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] Ξ [member="Jack Sparrow"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay entered the meeting room with a smile and bow of her head to [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] . There last meeting was fruitful in that she had learned more about the efforts of the Black Rose to reinvent itself and right the wrongs for the past. It was a valiant effort and she felt that it should be rewarded.

"Thank you for coming. I'd of had you here sooner, but we just finished an election campaign for a new Supreme Chancellor. [member="Jack Sparrow"] is the declared winner and I'm sure that he'd want to sit in on this meeting. But in the meantime, can I offer you some tea?"

She hoped that Jack would come. Though he could very well be busy getting acquainted with his new office and staff. Here's hoping that he hits the ground running.

Jack Sparrow, Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, liked Chazwa. It was temperate, the weather was mild most of the time, and there was an excellent diner near the senate building that served breakfast all twenty six hours a day. And though he probably had more important duties to attend to, he'd decided to foist most of them off on minor officiants in order to answer the call from [member="Sanya Val Lerium"].

One of Jack's aides, a heavy set, black-skinned Noghri, opened the door to the meeting room, and announced, "Ma'am, the Supreme Chancellor is here."

Without preamble, Jack walked through the door. "That I am," he said. "Senator Kay, good to see you as well." Jack threw himself into a chair. "What's this all about, and how can I help?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Sanya smiled as she saw [member="Lady Kay"] entered. "Its fine. I've been made aware of the allections so it's quite understandable. And yes tea would be nice." She said as she pulled the strap of her dress back up to her shoulder. "I'm glad that things are once again moving for the republic and hopefully in a direction where it will once again thrive; and I want to help in that." The man soon entered the room he seemed well different. in fact he may have been the most lively yet relaxed of all of them. But from watching supreme chancellors will he brake like the last few that had been in power. "Hello Mr sparrow." Sanya said to the man. "I'm here on behalf of the Order of the Black Rose. To try and achieve an alliance between our two parties. A few months galactic months ago me and lady Kay had a meeting to discuss this matter and today is to hopefully put it all into good action. "

Jack nodded. "Good, fine, yes, lovely. And the Order of the Black Rose is...what, exactly? Sorry love, but I've never heard of you. Sith botanists? What worlds do you represent? Do you want the loving arms of the Republic to enfold you? Because honestly, we're in the market for some real estate at the moment, savvy?"

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay prepared the tea. She was so used to doing it that she didn't even have to pay attention to what she was doing. Tea was her addiction, much like rum was probably [member="Jack Sparrow"] 's. Speaking of which, she poured the Supreme Chancellor a glass of ale. Maybe she was acting like a servant, but she was really just here to get them together to talk.

When the tea was ready, she put all three drinks on a tray and walked over to them. "Not everyone detests the Republic, thank the Force. And I think that everyone deserves a chance. But it's all up to you of course, Supreme Chancellor, should the Senate approve."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Jack Sparrow"] Ξ [member="Lady Kay"]

His choice of words was a little confusing but she managed to partially understand she thinks. "Well the black rose is a more neutral group with laws and regulations much like the republic. We believe in a justice system. Yes the black rose used to be under the rule of the one sith but since we established ourselves, well the people no longer wanted their ways of a crule vindictive society. In fact we have matured past that. Enough so those who where indeed former one sith loyalists had been branded traitor's. They took that title with pride because to them it was a medal to say hey we aren't like you anymore so you know where to shove it. Excuse my language there. During the time we set up in the outer rim we decided that the dark side and light side of the force where titles that held no meaning, it was just two sides of the same coin with the same face. The only thing we see with a gift like the force isnt what you use but how you use it. Use the power to control and make people suffer then that is evil and what we are against. Use it to help others and etcetera that defines someone as good, that is what we strive for."

Sanya did a small nod as she picked up the tea and took but a small sip. "Thank you. Anyway the same rules apply to someone who cannot weild the force am I correct? Having the power to do something that could change someones life can go either one of two ways. I don't see how it is one rule for one and not the other. But it's because our similarities in the strive for a similar purpose to protect as many lives as we can is one of the reasons I want to make an alliance and one that will work. Personally I have a different background to most of the society I include my self in. I was former republic and a former Jedi. While I have been a distance away I never took my eyes and ears off the republic and Jedi so from how I've seen things move one from the past little while I think we both would benefit from allies we can trust and learn to trust. People we we can depend and rely on. As for worlds we represent these are the ones included in our domain and soon fully sekalus." she passed over a data pad with the list of planets on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom