Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Friend or Foe?

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Catch up
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

div1.png

"Ha... with the force there's always a way" he grinned at the thought of being able to grow his own coffee through the force alone. As he said it probably wouldn't taste good, but it would probably keep him going during missions "Come on, we'll get something from the food hall and I'll show you where I go"

Somewhere inside, a part of him had healed again from seeing Kahlil alive.

After taking a quick trip to get some nice coffee, Silas soon took Kahlil to a balcony he held dear and looked out in the urban distance before them "I come here anytime I need some space to think. When you died, I sometimes just stood there to try and calm myself down. It's like my little peaceful corner if you get what I mean"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Coffee was good. Beyond good. When they arrived to the balcony Kahlil was still sipping at a cup. A second cup, at that. Getting that sweet caffeine back in his body was definitely worth it. Though now his smile was lessened as he leaned against the balcony and just looked out. Took another sip, slowly. Black coffee. Not actually sweet. Which was a major change given he usually drank sugar with a little bit of coffee.

".. I know I'm back and alive, but it is important to learn how to let go as a Jedi. Not that I'm trying to turn it into a lesson or anything. I just mean, er.. I'm proud of you. That you found a way to try and cope with my death."

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Looking back to Kahlil Silas gave a small smile, it would have been a lie to say he didn't think about him everyday "To be honest master, I never really moved on. I just learned how to live with your passing. " he looked up to both Kahlil and Valery Noble Valery Noble of them like parents, they did after all give him the tools to be who he was today.

"You'd put your lives on the line for me as I'd do for you. Vera is no exception" during his passing Silas had been given the opportunity to look after Vera more and even bring her to places without Valery. One of those times the empire tried to take her, and Silas had to step in and stop them.

"You should be proud of your daughter, she's a brave girl"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You weren't the only one." He frowned for a moment, letting his gaze stay out still. "It's weird. I accepted my death like I had died. Except I hadn't. And most people didn't accept it, even after all these years. .. It's important. To be able to let go. To accept that death comes for everyone. That's what it means to be a Jedi."

Kahlil paused to take another sip before grinning towards Silas. "It's also important to never give up on trying to help someone until then, though."

Then he laughed. Couldn't help himself. "Yeah. She's very much her mother's daughter. It's crazy how similar they are."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"It's hard to finally let go of a man who I looked up to greatly, let alone a husband" Silas did somewhat cope with his passing eventually, but he never seemed to forget him at all "I already had an experience when I lost my parents, so I compared to most I learned to move on faster. That doesn't mean I won't stop thinking about you forever" he smiled with a nudge on his arm, taking another sip of his coffee.

"In all honesty, I never knew you were able to come back. I honestly thought you were dead until you showed up today and almost made me kill you" in other words Kahlil was quite lucky he didn't straight up kill him right there and then, thankfully he didn't make Valery or poor Vera cry again.

"You can say that again. They have the same stare, attitude and determination to do better, She's almost like a carbon copy in ways" Silas chuckled, his head looking up to his former master
"If I ever have kids I hope mine are the same, like a copy of myself. If they are like the girl I'm with though I'd survive"

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Silas snapped his head to Kahlil and looked him up and down "Master!" Silas said with embarrassment, using his spare hand to lightly shove him on the arm "We've kissed but we're not that close yet!" he grumbled with a shake of his head.

"Just because we like each other doesn't mean we're the thing straight away!" Silas took a sip of his caff and looked into the distance again "But yes... I will consider it nonetheless"

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"Master, I said IF. That doesn't mean I do at this current time!" he said with a grumpy looking face, raising his right eyebrow to such assumptions "As I said, I will use protection. Having babies at this point in my life will probably be too much. I just need to take things one step at a time right now" Silas said more calmly now.

"I was only wishful thinking that's all. There's no harm in thinking about what you'd like in the near future..."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"If is still you thinking about it. People who don't want kids with someone don't think about it, even as an if."

Kahlil was still all smiles and laughter as he watched Silas. Teased him even. Couldn't help it. It was kinda funny to watch him. He was growing up.

"There's no harm in it, no. Just gotta be careful and such."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Silas grinned at Kahlil's responses and sipped again on his coffee with thought. Who knew what the future held in these strange times, there was a possibility these dreams were not going to come true at all "I promise to be careful Master Kahlil, have I not with other things all this time?" he said back with a short chuckle just before a burning question showed up again.

"Oh yea, if you don't mind me asking where were you all this time if you were alive? how did Valery Noble Valery Noble even find you?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I mean she bit you, so.."

Kahlil shrugged with the same faint grin as ever. Yeah he was going to be making fun of him about all this for a while now. Though the grin turned to a softer smile at his question.

"Vera did. She had a vision, or just saw me in real time, or was there. It's.. Weird to describe. But she found me. And when she showed Valery, Valery knew right where it was and came to pick me up."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Silas narrowed his eyes at his former master and nudged him a bit harder this time "Hey you, stop it!" he said with a grin, knowing that he was only teasing him with the information he had " Valery Noble Valery Noble would probably tease me to death if she found that out. Or worse, throw me and Thelma off a roof" the padawan said lightheartedly.

Asking about how he was found, he was even more impressed that Vera used a vision to let Valery know "Damn, that is one heck of a gift" the padawan shrugged "Can those visions actually tell the future by any chance? I've researched force visions for classes before and some have a tendency of doing that"

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"Ha, she's too nice to do that anyway," he said with a smile and sip of the drink he had in his hand. Talking to Kahlil had always been a pleasure, he somehow found a way to make people laugh no matter the situation. However, he seemed to add in the more pressing matters that needed to be said.

"She saw Valery's death? ah, stars..." Silas said with a frown, not wanting to think about the day he loses the woman who gave him a second chance at life "It doesn't mean it will technically come true right? not all of them happen do they?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"The future is never set in stone. Hence why Valery's still alive now. When I went to.. Well sacrifice myself, that future was changed." For the better, it seemed. At least for Vera. It took some time, but she had both parents still. A silver lining Kahlil could at least cling to to not feel the guilt he did when he left their lives for so long.

"It's.. Important to understand though, that what you see, if you ever do I mean, could be the future you yourself bring in by trying to change it. It's hard to know when to act and when not to. Trust yourself, trust your instincts. Don't ever second guess."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Silas's initial thinking was right, the future was what you made of it instead of being instantly set in stone. Kahlil did what he had to do in order to save Valery, who was certainly going to die without the help of her husband "Many people will have to thank you for what you did. If Valery died, who knew where I'd be now..."

The next thing he said was even wiser. Like what Kahlil did, even you could change your own future from a single event. Going forward, he'd need to be considerate of what he strived for. Although, right now Silas believed himself to be on the right path going forward "I will Master, right now I'm confident that the road I'm treading on is right" he replied confidently just before finishing his Caf.

"What will you do now? things have obviously changed, some for worse and better. Two of them will probably be watching Vera's development and catching up with Master Valery right?"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil just grinned and nodded.

"Well, yeah. Can't go any more time not being with them. I've already missed too much." Though, what else was he going to do? He hummed in thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. What could he do? Work with the Jedi, live with his family. Relax, some.

"Get more involved with the Jedi, I think. Not just take one Padawan. Help Valery, help the order. It's the least I can do, I think."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"I'm afraid you have, but it's never too late to catch up on what you've missed" he reassured Kahlil, knowing he'd figure out a way to find the lost time "Vera is reaching an important step in her life, soon enough she'll be joining you on missions. If anything, she'll need her mother and father to guide her along"

He was certain Valery and Kahlil would prove to be good teachers. If they were to him, they'd be even better with their own daughter

"That's why I hope to do it myself if I ever get to knighthood. Although, I think one padawan will be enough for me until I get some experience under my belt" he smiled, finishing off the rest of his caf and sighing. Turning to Kahlil, he gave him a respectful nod "It's an honor to have you back, Master Kahlil." he said proudly looking up to him with a smile that reminded him of the early days of him as a paddy.

"I'm sure the next generation of padawan's will be great under your guidance"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom