Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Friend or Foe?

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Train
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

div1.png

A loud grunt came from the padawan who repeatedly hit the punching bag with strong, yet controlled aggression that made it swing back. Sillas's body was covered in a layer of sweat that was won from hours of conditioning training, something which he did every two days to keep up his form. Like Valery Noble Valery Noble he looked after his body well, and even though it was a pain it certainly kept him alive on the battlefield. Slowly, the padawan finally came to a halt and stepped back, breathing steadily with two hands on his hips. Now was a better time than never to have a break.

Silas walked back a few steps and picked up his cold water, sipping on it lightly to get the refreshment it needed. To say the least he had come a long way from when he first entered these halls. From the very start, he had jumped at the chance to create a new life for himself and make his parents proud, who for sure was looking down on him with pride. There were some dark moments too, but they were part of the process that made him into the person he was today.

All he had to do was keep going strong, no matter how dire the situation was. As long as you still had hope in your heart, anything was possible...

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

If there was one person he needed to see after finally seeing Vera again, it was Silas. He hadn't been allowed to see him, as much as he'd liked to have. At least now he had the chance. He rounded the corner, glancing around. It'd been.. What, a couple years? Maybe. Time was different where he was stuck. Didn't matter. Right, now he was here. The tall man blinked in surprise as Silas stepped out.

He'd grown. A lot. The most Kahlil could do was just raise a hand in greeting and give a calm smile.

"Hey uh.. Just, hey I guess."

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Sighing to himself, Silas placed his drink on the floor and went over to the towel that was placed neatly on the bench. However, before he could sense it the man he had seen recently was right in front of him once more. The padawan stopped in his tracks and looked at him silently with a flash of surprise for a few seconds, eyes narrowed and judgemental.

He sensed the same feeling he did in the caves, the same one that lured him into a false sense of security

Running at him it seemed like he was going to run up and hug him, but instead, the real Kahlil received a force push which sent him back first into the wall "You really think I'm going to fall for it again!?" he grunted, looking to press his offensive with a powerful punch to his face.

His lightsaber was back inside the training hall, so beating up the clone that almost killed him on Ilum was going to do. He didn't know how the sith had gotten in here, soon enough he was going to send him packing.

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"The Kahlil I know died protecting his family! you're... you're just the opposite of a great man!" he said back to the man words, his fist shaking slightly within his grip. Silas did not know this was the man he looked up to all that time ago, to him it was his clone Kaahlil trying to finish the job.

Suddenly, the padawan throws a knee into his former master's stomach to loosen the grip on his fist before using the force to send him sliding across the floor of the training hall.

"You will not get into my head, I will not be fooled again!"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

He really had met the original. Though, clone?

Kahlil let out a breath. In pain. From the knee in his gut. He let go of Silas's wrist and doubled over, only to find himself thrown across the floor. He slid into the far wall with a slight oomph, and.. Stayed there. Fighting wasn't going to get Silas to calm down, and he really didn't want to fight to begin with.

"Technically, he's the original. I've always been the clone. And I didn't die. .. I think. It's still weird being back."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

The knee he threw connected, and before long Kahlil went sliding across the floor into the far wall. Without wasting any time, Silas began running back at him, eyes full of fire and determination to finally stop the pain he and Valery had been feeling. Yet, just when he was thinking of slamming a boot into his face Kahlil's words brought him to a halt.

"What?..." Silas replied confused, tilting his head from what Kahlil was saying. Not the original clone? glad to be bac? no, he was letting him get into his head again "What are you trying to say? you... Kahlil died years ago! you're not him" the padawan said with more emotion, clearly starting to get torn by what was happening.

For now, Silas stopped his attack. He was conflicted about what was going on here "If you really were my master you'd know what you left me..."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

To his shock, Kahlil knew almost instantly what it was. Silas's eyes flew open, shocked by the revelation that struck him like a fist to his gut "H-how did you..." the padawan's voice broke, his eyes quickly filling with tears that could only be described as pure emotion. Lowering his guard, he soon realised that the person standing before him really was his oldest friend.

As quickly as he hit him, Silas swung himself forwards to wrap himself around Kahlil with the biggest hug he could muster. Tears rolling down his cheeks soon followed, something that truly showed how much he had missed his former master.

"M-master... I thought you were dead..." Silas croaked, hanging onto him tightly like a child who had missed his parent.

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

Silas felt Kahlil hug him back tightly, and from that moment he knew Kahlil had returned. Still keeping him close, he finally looked up to see the calm smiling face he offered "Vera? that girl is going to go far" he said with a relieved chuckle. One day he'd have to give her thanks with a secret stash of sweets.

Pulling back slightly, he quickly shook his head "Don't say sorry, you did what you had to do to save the ones you loved..." Silas reassured, his eyes falling for a second from how he had beaten him up from the start.

"Uh, I'm also sorry for hitting you," he said in a guilty tone "I thought you were... you know... Kaahlil"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Yeah, she will."

Proud dad moment there. He couldn't hide the smile that formed at the thought, though he did push it away. He wasn't here to talk about Vera. "No, I'm sorry I couldn't see you. Give you a message, or a sign or.. Anything. Even gone I should've still been able to help you. Especially with Kaahlil. He's.. Well. He's the original. Another lie by our father to torment him."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"Master Kahlil, I know you would have. There are no hard feelings about what you could have done, I'm still alive after all ain't I?" he smiled slightly, slowly tearing himself from the warm embrace of Kahlil "I do not get care if you are a clone, I'm looking at a man who has gone above and beyond for what is good."

If Kahlil could be good, there was a good chance deep down Kaahlil felt the same. One day, Silas was confident the original Kaahlil would see his wrongs and go against the very thing that was holding him back, Carnifex.

"Sooner or later he will see through the darkness his father has shrouded him in, you can believe that" Silas nodded, keeping the same warm smile as he did when he was hugging him.

"You're a good man, I'm happy to see you back with us"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh, no. I'm my own person. I came to terms with that when I became a Master. I probably should've told you, but as far as I knew Kaahlil was just like me. .. Yeah, not really the case, but-" He shook his head as he pushed himself up. Dusted himself off some. Rubbed at the sore spot on his gut.

"You really are getting stronger. Saw you fighting Kyrel. .. Also saw something else. You uh. Are you alright?" And there was the concern. He'd almost completely forgotten about it. Almost.

"Who's uh.. Huh. .. The girl. Who uh.." Yeah, this was an awkward situation. Even showed on Kahlil's otherwise stoic face. "Who.. Ate you."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"I'm happy you realise that master. To me, you're just a totally different person altogether" he said with a shrug, showing that he didn't care about the fact he was a clone. However, soon after Kahlil spoke of something he hoped wouldn't be found out. He had seen the bite incident, an event that he promised to keep secret for Thelma.

Silas stayed silent for a short time and blushed hard, almost unsure of how to answer "The girl... yeaaaa..." he said with a nervous scratch of his head "Me and Thelma have been seeing each other a lot recently since teaming up in the training exercises. We went on a camping trip to test our survival skills, but what I didn't know she was going to do that" Silas frowned, his eyes looking to Kahlil like a guilty puppy "She confessed what she did and thankfully it was only a memory where I had spicy food for the first time. On that day, she vowed to never take from me again..."

Kahlil may have known now, but Master Valery didn't need to be told "Can you please not tell Valery Noble Valery Noble about that for now? it isn't the right time considering how much stress she already has on her plate"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Wait memory?

Mm. Nope, he'd figure that out when he talked to her. Thelma. Good name to keep in mind. The big focus? ".. Alright. But, you shouldn't keep secrets from your master. Valery could help. I'm not sure what exactly is going on with Thelma, but I do trust your judgement on it." If there was anything that Silas had proven, even when Kahlil couldn't help, he was trustworthy.

"I'm going to take Thelma on as a Padawan, though."

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png

"I know... I was just thinking about what she was already dealing with" Silas was only looking for the best intentions, her dealing with Thelma was not one of them. There was also the fact he had made a promise not to tell anyone because of the sensitive subject, he wasn't a person to break a promise. The fact that Kahlil knew on the other hand wasn't such a big problem, he'd know what to do in order to ease the pressure for them.

His eyes flashed wide for a second when he said Thelma was going to be her new padawan "Wait really? that's fantastic!" he said in support. In Silas's eyes it looked like a good fit, one that Thelma was going to benefit greatly

"If our experience together was anything to go by I'm sure she'll find you to be a great teacher"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

".. Yeah, she's got a lot to deal with, huh?"

There was probably a lot he still didn't know that Valery was dealing with, but he'd figure it out eventually. More importantly though it did feel somewhat weird to keep it a secret from Valery Noble Valery Noble . Still, Silas seemed adamant. So long as he didn't get hurt or anything, yeah. It'd be fine.

"Maybe. We'll see how it goes. I don't want her to feel like she needs to hide, but I kinda get why."

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Catch up

div1.png

Valery was not only dealing with things as the sword of the Jedi order but with her daughter too. He couldn't imagine how hard it must be to balance those things out "You can't imagine master, she has a lot of weight on her shoulders" he said back to him with a slight frown.

Silas didn't want Thelma to hide either, sooner or later they'd have to figure out a way where she felt safe "I don't either, but for now until we figure out something its best to keep it to ourselves" Silas asked, before finally offering a small smile back up to Kahlil.

"Say, did you fancy a caff? I hope being gone all that time hasn't stopped your love for it"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Did you know there's a type of tea that can grow literally anywhere? Just by growing it with the Force? It's incredibly bland but where I was it was the only way to get my caffeine. .. So yeah, coffee. I'd love some coffee."

He gave a goofy kind of grin as he nodded. Right now, there wasn't a point to dwell on any of the things they couldn't help. He missed Silas. And having coffee sounded so much better than Silas probably realized.

"Show me your favorite place?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom