Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night Role Play - Vacation From Hell - Signup

So I’m looking to get something started from another site some of us started at – the Friday Night Role Play (FNRP for short).

The basic premise of it is that someone sets up a thread premise, and people post and develop their own story. I might add some DM style posts, but writers are encouraged to work together, use their initiative and develop the story together. These threads can have a bit of everything, from PVP to PVE and more. They’re open threads given a helping hand.

I will start off this one this coming Friday then pass it to the next person, based on who I think shows the most flair and ability in the thread and who wants to do the next week’s story.

The theme and story for this week will be: Vacation From Hell

“Mysteriously invited aboard a luxury cruise liner, you and many other guests have had a mostly enjoyable night, but all is not well, and soon all sorts of dangers will arise as others attempt to ruin your vacation!”

More to come in the thread of course.

This thread will serve as an OOC thread and a sign up though it’s open to anyone at any time. Any questions or comments please ask.

Valiens Nantaris said:
“Mysteriously invited aboard a luxury cruise liner, you and many other guests have had a mostly enjoyable night, but all is not well, and soon all sorts of dangers will arise as others attempt to ruin your vacation!”
You've been bunked with [member="Popo"] and his tumbly is a rumbly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom