Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Blood on the Carpet, Time to come home.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Red.png
Genesis................Online​
Connection to host..............Missing​
Location............Unknown​
Time............Unknown​
Weapons............Unknown​
Code................Amber​
All over Noverskaa alarms were sounded within secret bunkers and locations unknown by anyone outside of the Noverskaan Ruling Council or Mirdirmorut's heads of research. The Head of Mirdirmorut had gone missing when someone had taken Genesis offline for long enough to capture him. It was clearly an inside job with several other personnel missing from their posts. However all had been clean of the usual connections when they had looking into it.

Wasn't long till Genesis finally made a connection between the missing staff. They were all from the same planet Klatooine. A small arid planet on the edge of Silver space. The connection had been pulled up before by The Owl a while back and put away into a storage file with each also being from the exact same town and all. But they had joined months even years apart so not much was thought about it till now. Something was up and they needed to find out what soon. She shot an file with the information to [member="Mykes Taff"] hopefully he would know how to use it.
Blue.png
Currently: Within a meeting with Imperium Military Command​
The Imperium military command was currently discussing the loss of one of their most valued commanders [member="Lance Claw"] when he was lost assisting Jedi escaping a train when Veneras appeared before them. "Sir's and Madam's we have another issue on the table. Tom Taff the head of one of our supporting companies has gone missing. I also have information that links both Lance and Tom as family. This is what Lance was looking into and confirmed with me several days before he was captured aboard the train. I also tracked the chip I had placed on Lance's necklace it appears to be in the same location as where Tom Taff is supposedly being transported too."

One of the Legate Imperius finally spoke up "Alright what do you suggest then Veneras." The AI turned to him "I suggest we get our man back while also retrieving someone who is of diplomatic value to us as Tom is also well known within the Silver Jedi Order and should be able to assist up when the time arises." The Legate nodded "Agreed alright lets get our men in order and save our people. We don't leave anyone behind."
Red_And_Blue.png
Time to wake up​
Come on Tom Claw
Time to wake up​
Tom awoke to darkness. He blinked looking around readjusting to the darkness as he saw someone else in the other corner of the room. "Hey....where am I?" The other man tom had never met before looked up at him "We are stuck with energy vampires who think we are kings." He laughed out. Tom looked confused "Why me, and who are you, why do they think we are both kings?" Lance looked up changing his features back to red eyes and white hair for a second. "Don't you remember your own cousin? I don't blame you, I thought you had died for so long then about a week ago I found out you were alive."

Tom looked at the man for a few minutes before responding. "Wait you were in my visions when I got my crystals...your my cousin then this is all true...damn." Lance looked back up "You saw me in a force vision?" As his hair turned blue and eyes went back to their new colour. "Yeah I didn't understand then. But we will make it through together cousin." Lance smiled for the first time in a week since he'd been captured. "I know your not an energy vampire but I'm glad to have you around cousin."
Rexy_divider.png

Few details had been pushed her way, understandable, while Tom taff was a good friend to stardust the azure imperium did not know her. However once a message had been put put ahe was quick to jump on it ready at a minutes notice to go and rescue her friend.

just like his father getting into trouble...hehe guess that never changes

She said to herself as she put on the final piece of her armor and moved it smiling as it was in place correctly. Mow she just had to wait see who else arrived if it was just herself well she hoped Tom didnt mind being singed

Mykes had been worried sick. His husband had been nowhere to be seen. Many hours were filled with relentless anxious foot tapping, or playing around with ship designs, or even working on whatever could be worked on. Endless worry and dread had filled him, as if something bad had happened...so when the alarm sounded, his fears were confirmed to be true. As the stand in lead to Mirdimorut, Mykes headed the meeting and called on all allies he could.

He had received the file. Klatooine. Mykes felt anger at whomever was responsible for this and for his husband he felt fear. Two emotions that could never be mixed in a calm situation. They never led anywhere good. With these emotions in mind, the husband of Tom Taff began to move to where he would be meeting with others that would come to meet, to save the one that he loves.

Taking his personal ship, the Megos Runner he made his way to the planet. He could not wait, and had made sure that it would be known in Mirdimorut where he was headed.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Tom Taff"]

Lance Claw

L
Red.png

Attn: [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] l [member="Mykes Taff"]
Lance had been here for a number of days. He couldn't remember how long exactly after he had made sure [member="Jerek Zenduu"] and @Asaraa Vashee had escaped with the 11th armoured infantry. However when [member="Tom Taff"] appeared he knew exactly who the man was. His cousin a person he knew was still alive. He had just hoped he wouldn't be captured. After their short conversation they sat in silence both trying to figure a way out when the door was unlocked again and suddenly lance was up against the way with a blade to his throat.

He snarled at the figure who stood before him. He was forced to watch as Tom was dragged out of the room, Lance powerless to save his cousin. He knew exactly what they were about to do they had done the same to him days before. They were gonna check if Tom had any kind of energy vampire in him. He wasn't sure what would happen if he didn't but it wasn't long after the cell was closed that he heard screaming. It would mean they were either killing him or possibly they were genetically changing him to be what they needed. Either way was not good. Mykes would feel the immense pain though their shared bond with tom's side changing slowly.
Red.png

Both Mirdirmorut and AI forces jointly showed up blockading the planet landing several platoons of men, women and droids. They were going to find their people. The designated landing zone was right where Star was waiting for them. The 11th armoured where the first off the dropships. They owed their tribune to save him after all they had done for him. Both the forces with their various counterparts began searches all over the planet waiting for Mykes to arrive. The stand in for Lance would approach Star "Ma'am from records you are a part of the SJO. Can we count on anyone else from that faction to show up for the captured fellows or will you be all?" He was curious about this group that Lance had spoken a little bit about as fairly nice and helpful people.
Rexy_divider.png

[member="Lance Claw"] [member="Mykes Taff"]

Stardust was checking over a new toy she had recently acquired...a chain whip with a rocket attached not only that but it could catch on fire as well...something she wanted to try out and if she didn't like it would make a awesome thing to keep around the house or even use to just exercise

Looking up from the weapon stardust turned and stood chuckling a bit as she holstered the chain whip on her back and looked up

my planet is, myself no...I come here from no faction or allegiance but to old friends nothing more or less...what info do we currently have about possible locations no ones given me any info or shed any light besides their captured and possible on this planet

Mykes Taff arrived from hyperspace, the jump causing the ship to shudder all over. He had arrived and there he saw a combined fleet of Azure Imperium and Mirdimorut. What surprised him was to see Azure ships here as well. A whole combined fleet of vessels, making sure none would escape. This impressed Mykes, pulling in his fighter close to the fleet. While there, close to the fleet he sent out a call to the joint fleet.

"Mykes Taff, here! Is there a secure foothold on the planet surface?" He waited for confirmation about the landing zone, which was just what he got. Down to the surface he headed. "Heading in, now" he responded to the fleet. "I shall regroup with ground forces to strike at whomever they are, and bring back the head of Mirdimorut." But this, this was not why he only wanted to go and rescue him. For [member="Tom Taff"] was his husband, and he was going to get him back.

The fighter settled down upon the ground in the forward landing zone. Forces were being amassed. They were going through a large effort for this...but Mykes knew this was not the best idea. "Most of the forces are to surround the area once it is found. A small detachment will find our VIP's" Mykes commanded...before spotting a friend. Once it was out, he approached [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]. "Stardust, thank you. Thank you for coming for...for helping here." For the first time since arriving to the planet there was emotion in his voice.

[member="Lance Claw"]

Kobi Fesser

K
[SIZE=12pt]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Hyperspace (in route)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Objective: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Rescue Mission, Maybe?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Equipment: [/SIZE]Lightsaber[SIZE=12pt], Traditional Jedi Tunic (tan/off-white), Cloak (green), Leatheris Bracers, Utility Belt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tags: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][member="Asaraa Vaashe"][/SIZE]
header7.png

[SIZE=12pt]It’d been awhile since Kobi had ventured out with his master into the fray that the galaxy had to offer. He’d been ill for some of that time and for other parts, it couldn’t exactly be said why he’d fallen into obscurity. Away from his master and from the adventures she had partook separately of himself. He was still young and gravely inexperienced and perhaps that meant certain adventures posed more danger than she or the order was comfortable placing him into. Especially with the illness he’d only just recovered from. But today was a new day. There was a certain – and all too familiar – excitement that brewed with the energetic apprentice. He stood proudly on the flight deck of the freighter as it plunged its way through the emptiness that deep space offered. His hands found their way to his hips and he seemingly struck a triumphant pose, and one full of an exuberant confidence at that. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His lightsaber dangled from its hook loop fastener on the belt that spanned his waist and off his right hip. It was a newer weapon for him and the design was a true reflection of who Kobi was. All the way down to the engraving carved into the unusual, wooden grip. He was proud of his creation, and constantly found himself toying with the hilt in hand. Just as he did now, his right slinking down to grasp at the weapon’s hilt, yet not unfastening it from its secured location there. The hood to his green cloak had been pulled over the crown of his head and his sapphire-like eyes seemed to almost glow with a striking incandescence through the miniscule shadow the hood produced on his face. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He smiled upward toward his master, as his gaze turned toward her. His excitement would be easily visible to her, and the life and energy that immanated from his eyes would be striking. It was a wonder that he was bouncing out of his boots in that very moment. “Master Vaashe! Where are we heading?! What are we going to do?!” The words seemed to explode from his mouth, his voice carrying into a more boisterous tone than he had intended, driven forth by the excitement that backed them. “Another theme park, maybe?!”[/SIZE]

Objective: Keep Kobi out of trouble
Secondary Objective: find out what's going on

xwaVi2.png

It was meant to be a curse, a saying thrown down from parent to child, 'may your children be the same as you' and Asaraa could only imagine a similar saying for Masters and their Padawans. Only, the pink-haired knight turned an amused eye upon the padawan who was literally bouncing around the room in excitement. She didn't think he'd ever been that excitable as a padawan, but then...it wasn't really a bad thing, was it? To be honest, she wasn't entirely sure, things could honestly go both ways depending on the situation where they were headed. It was kinda nice though, to have the young boy around again. the healers at Silver Rest were some of the best in the galaxy, but even then she couldn't help but be concerned about her Padawan, after all, she was responsible for him. To see him back on his feet and as energetic as ever.

"I swear if we just manage to 'end up' in one more theme park I'm going to start to believe you're a living avatar of the Force, that's the only way I can explain how often they just seem to appear around you." Noting about routes carefully plotted to make sure of it...what she was allowed to spoil her Padawan if she wanted...that was totally her prerogative...right? "Nothing so fun this time, it looks like the assembly picked up some kinda distress beacon out this way, one of our friends seems to have gotten themselves into some kinda trouble so they wanted us to stop by and see what's going on down there." The young woman pressed her lips together as she considered the boy, for a moment she wondered if it would be worth telling him to stay on the ship while she investigated but...well that would never have worked on her when she was his age. "When we get down there, just try to stay as close to me as you can ok?" She didn't know what was going on, but as the ship came down to land that more than anything filled her with a sense of nervousness. She remembered how much danger she used to get into, and the last thing she wanted was to see him end up in the same way.

[member="Kobi Fesser"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom