Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Freestar Transport Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen_Shot_2020-11-04_at_2.14.02_PM.png

Freestar-Class Support Craft
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: No Hyperdrive
  • Hyperdrive Class: N/A
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All Standard Features
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • No Advanced Systems
STRENGTHS
  • On the ground, in the sky, and in space: The Freestar Transport ship is capable of flying in space, and in atmospheres, making it a very versatile ship.
  • Thick: The Titanium Armor is thick, capable of taking hits with relatively little damage.
  • 30's Company: The Freestar Transport can hold 30 men, making it an effective transport
  • Armed: The Freestar Transport has a variety of built-in blaster cannons and two rockets, allowing ship-to-ship combat and even light bombing runs.
WEAKNESSES
  • No shields: The Freestar relies on thick armor to protect it, and has no shielding whatsoever.
  • No Anti-missile capabilities: The Freestar Transport has no anti-missile defenses, making it vulnerable to missiles, torpedoes, and other explosives.
  • Straight Ahead: The Freestar Transport has built-in weapons, meaning it can only shoot dead ahead.
DESCRIPTION
The Freestar Transport is a new transport created by Veinstein Labs and Innovations for The Elysium Empire. The freestar is a quick, armed, and armored transport that can hold 30 people plus two pilots. The freestar is capable of flying in space and atmospheres, making it a versatile landing craft able to board enemy ships, or land in contested areas.

Last edited:
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - There are just two clerical things that need to be addressed with this sub, but everything else looks good to me. The first is I need you to swap out the verbiage on your Armament and Defence fields, as Heavy isn't a valid choice. I've assumed they're High for the purpose of balance, but we need that figuratively written in stone before I pass this along.

Secondly, it seems that the URL you've used for your picture is bad - as it's coming up blank for me. Feel free to change it out, if you'd like, so we can see this beast without heading over to the Image Source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom