Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber
freedon%20nadd_zpsikbovylm.png

Image Source: [x]
Intent: To bring Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber into Chaos Canon
Development Thread: [x]
Manufacturer: Freedon Nadd
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Justiciara Noctare (@Joon)
Modularity: No
Production:
Unique

Material: Standard Lightsaber parts, Rubat
Classification: Short Lightsaber
Size: One Handed
Length: 15 centimeters
Weight: 1.5kg
Special Features: Users can attack faster and more precisely on opponents

Strengths:

Rubat crystal: The Rubat crystal inside this Lightsaber allow for more precise and faster attacks in Lightsaber combat. The speed and precision of each strike made by this weapon will be quicker and more accurate than other Lightsabers, due to the qualities of the Rubat crystal in it's center. In simple terms, Lightsaber combat with this weapon will yield a higher proficiency that other Lightsabers.

Dark side of the Force: Created thousands of years ago, wielders of this weapon would feel a surge of power, due to the dark side power in the weapon. Only those who have embraced the dark side of the Force can wield it.

Weaknesses:

Short Range: Due to being a Short Lightsaber, this weapon has a shorter range than normal Lightsabers.

Description: Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber was constructed by the Dark Lord of the Sith, Freedon Nadd, sometime before 4400 BBY. After training and later destroying the spirit of Naga Sadow, this weapon was apart of the Dark Lord's arsenal as he subjugated the planet Onderon. It was buried with Freedon Nadd after his death and remained inside his sarcophagus. Centuries later, during a search for Freedon Nadd's holocron, Justiciara Noctare- Sith Apprentice to Darth Ayra- took the weapon from the sarcophagus whilst her Master fended off an attack from Orbalisks, as a consolation for not finding the holocron, which was unknowingly taken by Jedi Master Taeli Raaf months before. The weapon has a Rubat crystal inside it's center.

Primary Source:
Listed and linked in various areas of the submission.

This is a Canon Item

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Hello, I am the RPJ assigned to your second chance.

To start, here are the current researched items I have found on this saber:

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:

8b5eafe77bbba9efc6db65065845c888.png

61c768c9187d2b89b668bb89f0cf93ee.png

Sample Heirloom Items
Below are three sample heirloom items, with statistics based on the rules provided above.
Freedon Nadd's Short Lightsaber: Legendary icon short lightsaber with a rubat crystal (Small lightsaber, 2d8 damage, legendary icon).
------
Starwars Chaos:
n/a
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending i
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending
------
SUGGESTIONS
No where in my research have I found any mention of it being made of phrik. Do you have any source material to show this?

[member="Cira"]

Thank you for your judgement and helping me get this submission approved. I am always appreciative of your work.

I added Phrik as one of the materials because Zephyr said that he wanted to know what the Lightsaber's hilt was made of. The known source that I could find, that stated a material that the weapon was made of, was Rubat. Now that you've clarified that the substance of the hilt was neither clarified on wookieepedia or the other material you've brought up, I have removed Phrik was one of it's materials.

tl;dr Phrik has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom