Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Fighters

Looking at the map, there are a lot of bad guys. That's great, but in a galaxy full of them I feel there should be some sort of rebels. This would be a minor faction of people wanting to liberate world's from the control of these bad guys. I know that most good guys join the GA, but I was more interested in a gurrelia warfare faction.

The main goal of the faction would be to give the planet full control of itself. That means no faction not even the GA. I am not trying to hurt the GA, this faction would target planets that we're taken by force.

The darkness lays ever near the light.
That's pretty much the way I'm taking Darren at the moment - so I'm in. However, this wouldn't be possible without rebellions - keep that in mind.

[member="RangerVisoN7"]

This is more of a group of people who want to liberate people. Whether they have connections to the planets or groups do not matter. Saying they're rebels in wrong. Like the title said they are more like Freedom Fighters.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Minor Factions can totally do this with our Rebellion Rules. This could end up being very cool. Good luck peeps! :)

flAwAyN.png
May I direct you to the League of Voss?

The League of Voss is a Silver Jedi remnant who began as an NPC group and is open to NFU and FU alike. They seek to carry on the war with the Sith Empire as the Silver Jedi have fled to Kashyyyk.

The Faction is not yet refined, but hopefully we can evolve to help liberate the Tingel Arm and act as a guardian for the northern reaches of the galaxy from the voracious Emperor Carnifex and his equally despicable Empire.

[member="RangerVisoN7"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom