Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Tapioca

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I've been away a while. Almost all of you probably haven't noticed. My post count was kind of low anyway, heheh. Got a little discouraged after the database crash last year destroyed all my RPs and was not interested in getting into junk for a while. Have had some real-life drama, too. But whatever. I'm back and I'm hungry for some RP.

I'm up for anything that isn't head bashing or conflict-heavy. I like casual and fun but somewhat serious and thoughtful RPs. I know, a little picky. But I really do like fun! Trust me.

So... If anyone wants to befriend, protect, track down, be rescued by, etc. a junkyard Twi'lek tapioca smuggler (Yes, tapioca is apparently illegal in certain sectors of the galaxy... *coughs* Atrisia *cough*), I'm totally game. Let's just not blow up half of Muunilinst or face down 30 random Sith infiltrators who somehow arrived undetected on Coruscant... You know.

Smugglers, bounty hunters, gangsters, gamblers, traveling salesmen, bar wenches, drunk pilots, faulty droids, and other such shady characters are highly encouraged.

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
... I don't know whether to be ashamed, confused, or amused that the only other free-thinking Twi'lek in a galaxy radius is a wanted criminal for pudding sales.

I just. I-- WHAT.

((Oh my god this made me laugh so hard. Now I'm imagining designer pudding, tapioca police raids, and people attempting to smuggle illegal desserts on their ships.))

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Seir'ari said:
((Oh my god this made me laugh so hard. Now I'm imagining designer pudding, tapioca police raids, and people attempting to smuggle illegal desserts on their ships.))
(...This totally needs to be done.)

*begins assembling portable pudding lab*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom