Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Inner Help (1 credit entry fee)

I dunno if I need any help.

I mean, I've only fought in about 3 wars, probably have PTSD, and am a former ruler of a major power in the Galaxy.

What do you think [member="Dr. Pill"] ?

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
So... I have a lot of the same issues as the gentleman before. 'Cept a bit worse. Lesse, I'm nearly a thousand years old. I watched my best friend be killed by a psychopathic megalomaniac. And watched my first squad get blown to shreds by a sonic mortar, I've killed possibly 3,000 living bags of flesh and blood. We called them softies back in the way, much more amusing than droids. Tincans. My brother killed me! Oh! Did I mention that I'm a ghost? And I like spice. Spice is good. And you remind me of holo-shots of this man named Dooku and that makes me want to slot you...

Am I really a terrible person, Dr. Pill?

(Could not help but post here. >.<)

[member="Dr. Pill"]

I went super saiyan fighting my friend Stalin while the big wigs ducked it out. Adolfo claimed supremacy and we fused to fight him.

Since then, I've been feeling confused, tired, and alone.

Also a few billion people disappeared, and I declared myself lord of Bisney Land within the Thunderdome. A lot of people were cool with it, but some of the holdouts /refuse/ to wear leather skin gear. I do not know how to deal with them. Being a ruler is so hard.

Also, you're quite the pretty lady. Perhaps you would join me for drinks...Lady Pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom