Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found again, slightly forgotten.

Well, uh folks I'm not gonna lie I don't think I've ever made a post here, at least not to my memories. I am gonna just come back and say I'm new here. - Because I know nothing of what is going on this site.

A few things about me

• I am twenty one years old.
  • I am in the US Army serving as an 11B (Infantry)
  • I am stationed currently in Germany, Hohenfels.
  • I adore starwars, Though I think we all do, the problem about me roleplaying now days Is that I have to leave in and out at random points. So if you are to Roleplay with me please don't take it personally that I am ignoring you.

Don't be shy to ask questions in this thread if you have any.

[member="Pasta"]

Welcome! Again :)

You've already received a warm and informative welcome on Discord I know, but don't hesitate to shout out in the near future should you have any further queries or concerns!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Welcome to Chaos, [member="Pasta"]

If you need a start point as to getting a handle on posting and replying, do visit our game post threads. They are fun and a fun way to start interacting. Post in as many games as you want and make friends. Hope to see you there. here is the link if you haven't spotted it on the main page yet. Posting Games

:D Now start having fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom