Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrades & New Additions

Ugrades:

Mentions Upgraded:
The “@” symbol is now removed after posting, but the alert/link remains.

Social Groups Upgraded:
[SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Fix for Mass PM encoding issues[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Fix SQL error in Mass PM task[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Fix small issues with forum visibility settings[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Fix bug causing multiple guest ranks in ACP default ranks[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Fix SQL error in member list search[/SIZE]

*Note: Manage Pages still does not work, and I am unable to track down the issue myself. A e-mail has been sent to the mod developer – he’s been known to help people out with these issues, I’ll see if I can get any support from him.

*Note: It's apparent that the queue was clearing itself this weekend, which was not expected but should have been. I do not know yet if the Mass PM feature has been confirmed for fixed.

Separation of Pinned Topics:
Pinned Topics are now slightly separated from general topics in all forums.

Float Images
5bhe.png

You can now use the “F” icon located on the editor toolbar to float images left or right of your text. Simply select the icon, type “left” or “right” in the Options category, and then place your content.
*Note: I expect this will be used heavily for images. Please note that you still need to either type out the image BBcode when filling in the format, or press “okay” and select the img icon on the editor toolbar to place the image code within the float BBcode.

You’ll need to place your text outside of the Float bbcode.

Google Docs
bbri.png

You can now embed google docs using the google doc icon on the toolbar. To do so, you must first publish your document to the web and grab the "Document Link". See the sample link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nIhKQ-h2FC5apmFSZT_trncVnF16bMft7sYaF93nyOU/pub

Now, grab everything after "/document/d/". In this case, it's the "1nIhKQ-h2FC5apmFSZT_trncVnF16bMft7sYaF93nyOU/pub" part. Paste this into the content field of the Google Doc BBCode and you're set!

Example:
[doc]1nIhKQ-h2FC5apmFSZT_trncVnF16bMft7sYaF93nyOU/pub[/doc]

[member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"][member="Fabula Cavataio"]

I'm a manchild.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
I'll be honest... I'm not happy for losing the @ in the Mention. Now there's just a name floating about...

Other than that. Fingers crossed for the Manage Pages help and THANK YOU for the Float Images options. I've been waiting for that one! :) *licks Tefka*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom