Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fortress Under the Cliff

Talon Aegis

T
Looking at the little cat, prance down a hall he was curious what the creature had done, to give it such a grin. Talon was finishing up the datapad and while it was downloading he was looking through external cameras seeing ships fly by.

This was odd because these were military ships and this was even restricted air space. Talon wondered what they would do to the large fortress, would they take it down. Pulling his attention back to Scald as he unplugged the datapad.

"Alright I'm ready to leave." When he pulled out his pistol he placed looked down the halls listening to the sound of feet. Why hadn't they found them yet? This confused the Mando, but it worked in their favor.

When Fana gestured to a hall, Talon pulled his weapon up and turned to Scald, "Shall we go look, at what your assassin wants us to see?"

Starting the walk he was a bit curious, Fana tended to find interesting things, so Talon wanted to see.

Scald Scald

Scald shrugged and they followed Fana down the hallways when they started hearing screams. Scald furrowed her brow- and REALLY hoped that Fana hadn't gone too far.

She rushed ahead and turned the corner-"Oh My *. * Kriff."

There, 3m away, was a livid Rathtar ferociously chomping on some poor guards head.

"FANA!!" Scald screeched, turning to her. Fana was grinning madly, her tail flickering. Just then Talon caught up.

Talon Aegis

T
Talon caught up curious as to what the screams were. Though he kept his pace he sensed the urgency of Scald. Pulling his pistol he rounded the corner to see the Rarther.

Pointing the weapon at the creature he had his finger on the trigger. “Is this one of yours?”

Though Talon assumed so based on Fana’s look, he knew the reputation of these creatures and remained cautious until answered.

Scald Scald

"Um... Sorta- not realyish" Scald said, pistol in hand.

Scald winced- there WAS a story behind this. Fana was rolling on her back, cackling. The Rathtar turned towards them and gave a ferocious scream.

"We should leave"

Talon Aegis

T
Talon kept his pistol up, as he started to back up. "Well now, that does complicate things."

Looking at the massive animal he was trying to put his sights on a weak point, but he knew too little about the creature to find a way of taking it down, would be little less then unloading.

"Not a bad idea. I'll fall in on you." Waiting for her to move Talon followed.

Scald Scald

“Yes- Yes it does,” Scald replied as talon spoke.

The beast roared once More and started rolling towards them, tentacles flying in the air. Scald gestured and started running as fast as she could in the opposite direction. Rathtars found it hard to immediately turn corners but they had an insanely good sense of direction. The goal was to make sure they lead it to a place FULL of pleople to eat that wasn’t them.

Talon Aegis

T
Talon ducked under a tentacle putting his pistol away as he ran with her. Pointing up ahead, "Take a left up here, it should come out into sleeping quarters. While it is defcon two, the men in there should be from the nightshift." He continued following her as he pulled up a map on his HUD. Pulling up the controls to the engine, one button and the entire station goes down.

Transferring the controls over to his wrist, he grinned under his visor as they ran.

Scald Scald

Scald grinned as Talon told her his plan. She gave a sadistic chuckle- that would be GREAT to watch

They turned the corner on the left and bolted down the long corridor, there was a door with a little red light that meant the occupants were sleeping. Scald grinned- yes, oh yes!

They quickly opened the door just as the saw their multi tentacle chaser turn the same corridor. Scald was a bit pissed to see Fana happily walking alongside it.

They closed the door to give them a small amount of time before turning to the room.
It was compact and full of bunk beds. Over half of them were in use, figures covered in blankets were heaving in slow breaths. It was almost... peaceful.

“Not for long,” Scald finished her own thought with a grin. They moved to the end of the room just as the Rathtar ran into the door. One of the guards stirred.
“Oh SHUT UP.” He grunted sleepily,”Should’a come in earlier.”

“And you should have come in later, dead-man,” Scald said- quite happy as she shot the door panel. It slid open and the Rathtar giving a ferocious Roar! “Fun,”

Talon Aegis

T
Talon ran with her to the room the red light being a good sign of there being occupants. Going in with her the door closed behind then. The occupants being disturbed from their slumber due to her words.

Even though the people brushed it off Talon looked for an exit spotting another door on the other side of the room. Pointing he started running towards it as she shot the other door open. The door closed in front of him locking, through the window a man waving as the man walked away.

“New plan,” Talon said pulling off a vent covering. Ushering her into it he would follow continuing to watch the Rathtar ravage the men.

“These people shouldn’t have let Fana have fun.” Him letting out a chuckle as he followed her.

Scald Scald

Scald let out a laugh which was echoed by her feline friend.

"Rookie mistake." She commented as she climbed into the vent. She could still hear the sounds of screams as she climbed up. "Now which general direction are we going in?"

Talon Aegis

T
Talon shook his head as they climbed thru the vent. When Fana grabbed the Rarther it caught him off guard, but one good thing came from the bad when the thing helped them escape the in a quite interesting way.

“We can go up here to the left to drop down at the lab, or here to the right to continue towards the exit.”

Scald Scald

Scaldstayed silent for a second as she considered, she did really want to go to the lab- but in all she just wanted to get out of this cramped space. A few seconds later she decided.

“Left it is,” She said, and she turned down the left tunnel.

Now in a floating sky fortress- there had to be something interesting in their labs. She had a feeling about it. They continued on until Scald could see the lad through the grating.

She quickly opened the vent and silently hoped down from the ceiling into the still room.

Talon Aegis

T
"Alright, lead the way." Following her to the vents he would remain quiet until they had arrived. Deciding to look down inside the place before following her down.

Looking around the place he looked through viles, "So, I have no clue what any of this stuff is, fill me in on anything interesting."

Picking up a vile he put in back down how he found it, assuming that he'd rather not have to quietly sit alone dying due to grabbing the wrong vile and it bleeding through his gloves.

Scald Scald

Scald nodded to Talon and looked around the room, so many interesting things here!! She walked over to the computer console and started tapping buttons. She scrolled through the files until she found something that looked interesting; she was about to click it when out of the corner of her eye she saw Fana about to sniff a

- Fana about to sniff and plant Scald recognised. She rapidly bolted over there,”Noooo!”
She promptly picked her up, which she wouldn’t usually do because if assassin2 reasons.“That is a very quick way to get us ALL killed Fana.” Scald scolded her. Fana looked guilty for a second before Sclad returned her to her place on her helmet.

With thatdisaster narrowly avoided, Scald returned to the screen. She scrolled again until she found something she thought interesting.
“This is... Curious.”

Talon Aegis

T
Talon turned when he heard scald say,
”Noooo!”
. Turning he watched it play out a grin on his face. "You need me to carry her for now?" Talon said as he kept walking reading viles.

As he drew near, he looked at a freezer closer to the ground. "So, what's curious."

Scald Scald

Scald grunted slightly,”I let this kitty do MANY crazy things- but NEVER sniff catnip. Ever. She is hard enough to handle withoit.”

With that rant out of the way she swiped again to bring up the screen to show him.

“Well- I was looking through the lists of experiments they are doing here, and I came across this.”

She swiped once more to see a gruesome picture of a heavily mutated man.

“It seems they are doing some tests on slaves- though the actual test is locked up behind some pretty tight encryptions.”

Talon Aegis

T
Talon looked at the screen cocking his head slightly, "I mean, I understand Fana is a handful. That's why I enjoy having her around, makes things interesting."

Looking at the experiments, he started to remember the half rotting corpse on the Gemini he was strung up next to. "These bring back quite sour memories, though they aren't what I have seen in the field."

Pulling his knife he started to use the blade to tap the parts. "I'm not much of a doctor or scientist, but from what I can see, whatever was used started there, any thoughts?"

The pictures infatuated him, they looked familiar, pulling up his own helm cam from that day to compare them. Odd how two different sides of the galaxy could have this in common.

Scald Scald

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom