Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Forging New Alliances

Tags: Rewoz Aubrohom Rewoz Aubrohom

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich poured over holoprojections in his office as he assessed the needs of the planet. It had only been weeks since they had retaken their homeworld, and though progress on the planet had been made, there was still much work to do. Bringing Ession back to its former glory would take time, and a considerable amount of effort. The reality of the state of the planet didn't bother Heinrich though. The Essonian was simply to finally be home.

One of the guards stepped into the office as Heinrich continued his work, prompting him to avert his gaze from the holo.

"Sir, a visitor for you. A Rattataki. Says he has a meeting."

Turning off the projection, Heinrich turned his full attention to the matter at hand.

"Send him in."

He had recently received a message from the stranger known as Rewoz. The man had been making a name for himself as an armorer, a skillset that the Crusade could most absolutely put to use. Heinrich found himself even more interested when the man had proposed the meeting, as it seemed he may have had interest in contributing his skills to the Crusade. Such talents could not be ignored, and Heinrich was eager to learn more about this newcomer.

5m5qOKV.png

Rewoz, after goaded by Faust's assistant into his boss' office, immediately waltzed in.

Heinrich might be able to literally feel the imposing stature of the Rattataki as he entered. The being was 6'8" of height, and this could be seen as overwhelming by the Ashlan Crusade's No 1.

Rewoz was carrying with him drawings and plans for something of some sort.

"Hello sir. May I take a a seat?" he said.

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich was certainly caught off guard by the hulking Rattataki. He had seen his fair share of imposing individuals, but the tall hulk of a man was certainly one of the more imposing ones he had encountered. He seemed to be carrying papers, perhaps with plans for a project of sorts. He came prepared, and Heinrich liked seeing such preparation in those that wished to join the Crusade. Heinrich motioned toward the chair opposite from his.

"By all means, please sit."

As the man approached the seat, Heinrich leaned back in his own chair.

"I hear that you've made quite the name for yourself. Your work has been highly regarded by my fellow crusaders, so it is certainly a pleasure to have you show interest in our cause."

His hand motioned toward the drawings as he spoke.

"I see that you came prepared. I am anxious to see what you wish to propose."

The thought of having such a skilled craftsman within the Ashlan ranks was certainly an enticing one. Though the WorkForce had proven to be useful, the heavily regimented structure of the company left things to be desired at times. They needed a fresh, creative mind in the fold, and Heinrich hoped that Rewoz would be that person.

5m5qOKV.png

Rewoz proceeded to sit down with an audible thump, something that probably confirmed any impression Faust had of Rewoz's weight and height.

He then proceeded to pull out a small holo device and put it on his office table.

"Project Rewoz 1 - activate!" he said. As he did so, a picture of a pistol turning into a sniper rifle appeared.

"Project Rewoz 1 is a custom pistol rifle with a high level of accuracy. This is what I am talking about, Mr Faust"

kP1KTsJ.png

As the man activated the holo, Heinrich found himself looking upon an image of a rather unique device, and found himself enthralled by it. He hadn't seen such a weapon before, and was earger to learn much more about it. He leaned forward, closely examining the projection as he listened to the man speak.

"Impressive work. Quite versatile, I imagine."

The design would allow Ashlan soldiers to cut down the weight they carried around, making maneuvering an easier task. And in war, mobility was everything.

"What resources would you require to replicate these in larger quantities? This weapon would certainly be put to good use."

He thought for a moment before continuing to speak.

"I must admit I am curious, what made you decide to come to us? Not that I doubt your motives, I am simply curious."

It was Heinrich's job to assess potential within new arrivals, and this situation would be no different. He would have to learn more of the man if they were to move forward with production.

5m5qOKV.png

"Define larger quantities, mister Faust," Rewoz said. "The kind of precision required to mill this quality of firearm means it is explicitly designed for specialized troops and not for front line soldiers. Believe me when I say those specialized troops will be effective."

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich pondered on it for a moment before coming to a hard number, considering where such a weapon would be best put to use. The Sons of Ession would be a good candidate, though their were certainly others to consider providing with such gear.

"Lets say, if we started with two hundred, how long do you think it would take? We would provide you with materials and labor should you require them."

The corporate arm of the Crusade had been expanding in recent months, and with the retaking of Ession, they had come into possession of a large amount of resources that were just waiting to be put to use.

"We would also be willing to provide you with equipment and a workspace that fits your specs. And of course, payment would be something we would provide as well."

5m5qOKV.png

kP1KTsJ.png

"Less than three months, excellent."

In truth, Heinrich had anticipated it would take longer, though he admittedly knew little of such a craft. As the forgemaster spoke of payment, Heinrich leaned back in his seat.

"I can't ask someone to put in such work for no pay. Your time, at the very least, is worth it. The Crusade offers accommodations for our craftsmen in the form of room and board, but we also pay them quite well."

He took a moment to think about the numbers. Though he wasn't an accountant by any means, Heinrich had been growing more knowledgeable about fund allocation since he had joined the Crusade, as it play a large part in maintaining the supply lines of their forces across the galaxy.

"I am willing to offer double your usual rate. Should these arms prove as useful as they seem, then I can get approval to raise that to three times your rate going forward."

The Ashlans by nature didn't often seek to amass wealth, and as such, had more resources for funneling funds into their Crusade. Such innovative weapons would certainly be worth the cost.

5m5qOKV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom