Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forging a new path.

@[member="Odeyseis"] looked up from what I could see now was a Datapad. He explained somewhat of what may have happened, but I didn't correct him. Whenever I have a vision, I sometimes pass out. It rarely happened, but it did. Explaining that I was asleep, or knocked out, for some time, I nodded my head. I could see the bandages on my right hand. Where I had grabbed my crystal. I don't know why it burned me as such, even when I held my yellow crystal, it did not do the same. I only wondered why it did so.

I shook my head as Odeyseis told me that he felt guilty for this. My smile beat him though. "No, I'm alright, just tired and sore." He then spoke about the force taking over me, and asked what I had stumbled on. My face became blank. I didn't like talking about the stupid vision that I had, but I might as well say it now. "I have visions every so often. Rarely do they make me faint. But they do sometimes, and recently it kind of the same thing over and over again, a man dressed in armor from head to toe, with a blue lightsaber, and a purely white woman with pointed ears. Then a child of theirs. A girl who looks like the mother. And a young boy. They seem familiar, but I can't place where I remember them from."

I looked down to my hand, and hoping to change the subject I spoke before he could talk to me, "And what of my Crystal?"

When Xander asked about his crystal I put away my datapad and then took out the crystal from my pocket. I showed it to him then said: "Here it is. To tell you the truth is one of the best made that I have ever seen in my life. You did an excellent job." I gave it to him and continued: "About your lightsaber it has a very special mechanism, very few were made in that way and I have only seen another one. One of the Jedi masters back in my time in my clan used this kind of sabers and explained to me that the saber needs to have a crystal very well so it can fit perfectly, the purpose of it was so the power output could be a little stronger than other lightsabers. I think that was the problem."

I thought he was ready to build his lightsaber in any moment he wanted to. I stood up, pointed to the other side of the medbay and said: "You're things are there including your lightsaber parts, they'll be right there when you are ready to leave. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to look for me, I'll be my chambers." I bowed to him and went to my chambers in the temple, hoping that Xander will be alright.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

I listened to him as he said that I couldn't build it without the right pieces, which was the crystal. I was confused as I took the crystal from him. Forgetting completely about the compliment that he had given me. I didn't understand at all. Even as he was leaving I reached out to him. "WAIT!" I tried to grab his attention once more. "Why is it special, and why can't I fix it?" All I really wanted was a normal crystal and a normal lightsaber, but if somehow I had pieces to something greater than I had imagined, I intended to find it out.

I didn't know if he could hear me. and even with the pain that I had, I got up. Groaning as I did so. Trying to catch up to the man, Odeyseis.

@[member="Odeyseis"]

"WAIT!"

I stopped when I was about to leave the medbay, I turned to see Xander getting up from the bed, groaning and said to me: "Why is it special, and why can't I fix it?" I smiled and said to him: "It is special, but it is not broken. You see, you can already build your lightsaber..." With that said I used the Force to lift his bag, from the bag I took out the lightsaber parts and at the same time I took the Xander's crystal from his hand. I started to construct the lightsaber in front of him.

"I don't know why but I feel you are special, just like this lightsaber." I put piece by piece where it belonged, showing Xander how to build it. "The lightsaber is part of the Jedi, part of you, it describes you, and within us there's something that makes us different from each other, like this lightsaber." Almost completed, the hilt was divided by two, and in both parts a piece was missing, that's when I took the white crystal, put it at the center, I connected the two parts with the crystal and closed the lids of the hilt where the crystal resided in it.

"And there's something within us that makes us to go on, the purpose to makes us want to fulfill ourselves, just like this lightsaber, without the purpose, without the crystal..." I put the lightsaber without igniting it on Xander's hands and finished saying: "There's nothing."

Then I awaited @[member="Xander Carrick"] to ignite it, hoping that it would work.

I watched as I slowly got up from the bed as my bag began to float. And with all of the parts flowing as though they had all one mind, then constructed together. Seeing that this was only could be completed with a crystal, I nodded my head. He spoke as though he were not even there. It was as though the force was making him pass the knowledge down to me. Saying that the lightsaber is nothing without the crystal. I reached out with my right hand. THe one that I had burned, I took off the bandages to show pink skin that was new, fresh after the burn. Yet had a slight tint of red.

Grabbing the saber, from the air. I held it. slowly I could feel myself pour into it. As though my soul was keeping the saber together. I held it up with both hands in front of me. hands right at my chest cavity as I thumbed the switch of the lightsaber. The lightsaber blade shot up with its comforting snap hiss. The blade was of a white color. Almost a pure white of that in the infirmary walls. There was no other color than white. Not the silver color of that that I had seen of some Imperial Knights, no. This was the purest white I had ever beheld. Looking up at the blade, it seemed to come to a point, rather than a curve.

The blade hummed, but within that sound, I could see little trickles of wisps. Turning the saber onto its side, I watched as wisps floated from the blade like a fire. A purely white fire that formed the blade, yet it did not heat the room up to extreme temperatures. Looking to Odeyseis, I nodded my head with a smile. "Thank you Odeyseis, I owe you..... something." I thumbed the switch again. Turning the saber off.

@[member="Odeyseis"]

I was happy to see the white blade coming out from the new hilt, and when gave me his thanks, all I could say was this: "A pleasure, glad that I could help. There's nothing that you owe me, Xander. If there is something else that you need, look for me."

It always felt good to help people in need, and this case wasn't a exception. I turned and walked away from Xander, knowing that one day we will meet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom