Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forever Lost

Javir sat in the navigators seat doing nothing as he watched the smuggler he had hired. When his father spoke to Javir of the sith he had always spoke of these planets that were supposed to have been so seeped in the dark side. Javir decided now was the time to pay one of them a visit. The first on his list was Ziost, the planet was extremely ancient, and from what Javir had heard it was relatively abandoned. It may not be a place he wanted to stay long, however he had paid the smuggler to stay in orbit till after he decided to leave. The smuggler was a green skinned twi'lek male who had his eyes focused on the planet. It was obvious from the look on the twi'leks face and the sweat that dotted his brow that he was scared. "Deals off, I'm not even landing on that planet." The twi'lek said.

"Yes you are! Thats what I paid you for. We're already here might as well land!" Javir shouted, he had paid the twi-lek over three thousand credits to fly him this far. There was no way in the galaxy that JAvir was going to let himself be ripped off or let his time be wasted. "Land this firefek ship before I make you." He said threatening the pilot. Of course JAvir was scared as well it felt as though he could feel the evil energies radiating from the planet.

"Like I said not happening!" The twi'lek said and drew his pistol. Right before the twi'lek fired Javired used the force to push the blaster to the side. As the bolt left the barrel Javir smelt burt ozone, and then melting metal as it hit the control console. Sparks flew everywhere, and the twi'lek had to turn and take the steering yolk under control.

Taking this chance to force them to land Javir used the force to yank the steering yolk forward and caused the vessel to dive straight into Ziost. He didn't let up till he felt the large shock as they entered the atmosphere, but it was to late for the twi'lek to regain control. They plummeted through the air as the smuggler did everything in his power to even them out. Jumping away Javir exited the cockpit and hid in the cargo bay. Suddenly there was a loud shrieking sound as the ship crashed into the ground and flipped. Javir flew threw the cargo bay and hit the wall where he then fell unconscious.
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Javir Strilla"]

Ziost. What a strange planet with a strange name. But, well, her own home planet might have seemed crazy to someone else. But Ziost was the planet Lilith wanted to visit. It was in the Sith space, very near to the capital planet called Dromund Kaas. Since she had been on Dromund Kaas, it was pretty easy to go to Ziost. After all, she had to learn more about the Sith planets. it was one of the best ones, but it was also good because it was so close to her at the moment. Another option might have been Korriban which had been the capital for a long time... or Almania? Or Malachor V, Vaynai? No, Lilith wanted to visit Ziost, which was kind of odd.

Starting her ship's engine was difficult and that was because of... an undetermined reason. It just didn't start, so she had to try for a really long time, maybe about thirty minutes. She didn't find any damages on the ship. It seemed completely fine. She had almost summoned a droid to help her, but she managed to start the engine and now she was on the way to Ziost.

Near the planet's atmosphere, she saw another ship. It wasn't a miracle, because the Galaxy was full of people, but... it was strange, that someone wanted to actually be near the planet. Wait... Lilith thought. Then she had to be crazy too. But wasn't she?

The other ship had crashed for an unknown reason. At least Lilith didn't find any reasons it should crash. She started going faster, following the ship. But then it hit the ground and almost bounced away. As a not so very good lander, Lilith decided to stay away from the crash site and instead, she landed many-many metres away from the other ship.

Javir awoke with a great pain pulsating through his mind. Putting his hand on his head Javir could feel a bruise on the back of his head. It was quiet painful, but there wasn't a need for him to heal it now and waste up vital energy. Pulling his hand away he saw some blood sticking to his hand, effectively staining his eternally tan skin. 8 Scanning around the cargo hold Javir found everything had toppled over, and supplies were spread all over the place. Standing to his feet Javir felt a sudden wave of nausia as he bent over and gagged. Clutching onto the wall of the ship he continued towards the cockpit and what he found there didn't help his stomach or head any. The twi'lek lay there lifeless eyes staring straight at Javir. The smuggler had died with a look of panic in his eyes, and Javir felt a heavy weight in the back of his mind. He had never meant to hurt the twi'lek it was just the circumstances. Using the force Javir pushed the twi'leks body out of the seat before taking it and checking the systems.

The engines were in bad shape and well as the comms. Other than that Javir saw nothing wrong with the ship, at least not from the diagnostic check. Making a tch sound with his lips Javir found himself slightly angry with the twi'lek and himself. Who knew when the next time someone would come to the planet. Javir couldn't sit around forever waiting to be rescued. He came here for a reason though and he was going to see it through. Walking out of the ship Javir was finally able to see how badly the shipped was damaged. The crash alone had created a artificial clearing as trees laid here and there after being toppled over. The ship was dented in all sorts of ways and the whole front had collapsed inward. Not getting out in this anytime soon. Javir thought to himself as he surveyed his surroundings. The sun was beginning to set, but all he saw were trees stretching on for what seemed forever. Have I landed in the middle of nowhere? That's just my luck. Javir thought as he heard rustling coming from inside the forest. Summoning his saber from inside his robe Javir caught the curved hilt weapon and activated it as his green eyes scanned the forest around him. His heart beat inside his chest uncontrollably and his eyes darted back and forth trying to locate what had made the sound. His father had ever said the planet would be so nerve wracking. Maybe it was the dark side of the force effecting Javir, or maybe he was losing it from the bonk of his head. However he knew he wasn't alone on this planet. He just knew it somehow.

Lilith got out of her ship, clearly panicked, and ran towards the ship which had crashed. But she couldn't run very long, because she saw another person standing on the way. And the person didn't look very friendly. It looked like they wanted to kill her. So the only way to protect herself, Lilith made the illusion of a few other her's. And they all walked the same way. Lilith switched her location with the right-most her, but then every other illusion started moving in a completely different way. They all changed their positions and probably it was impossible to detect the actual Lilith now.

She wore her normal woolen cloak and held her wooden staff in her hand. It was almost like Lilith's standard look. Sometimes she wore something else, too, but not this time... This time, she wanted to be standard. And actually, her standard look was the easiest one to copy. Or at least it was so for herself. Probably because she had got so used to it, that she couldn't imagine her in a different clothing.

Javir seemed to have been fearful of nothing or so he thought as at first he saw one women exit the forest before being followed by many more. With all of them being identical and constantly shifting amongst their ranks Javir had no clue which one was real, and which ones were fake. Maybe they were all real, or he had had hit his head so hard that he was hallucinating. Reaching down to his waist Javir placed his hand on his lightwhip. At the moment the tasseled looked like nothing more the a eccentric belt, but if Javir had to he would drop the ruse and use his whip.

"So is this paradise? Three gorgeous women just happen to exit the woods after I crash land? Hmm am I dead or not?" Javir asked teasing the women. "How many more people are on this planet? " Javir asked keeping it simple but also being on guard. He had no clue what these women could do, and wasn't. To curious to find out.

Lilith smiled and so did the rest of... her. Lilith felt like she had enough power to create a few more illusions of her, so after a few seconds, there was five Liliths. "What? Are you feeling a bit unsure about what you see?" she asked, trying to confuse the man even more. Even though it wasn't her actual plan, she was a Sith, so she was tricky and full of mischiefs. The man had a lightwhip, but Lilith didn't consider it as an actual threat. As long as he didn't find the real her, she was safe. And it was all she needed at the moment.

Then all of her illusions started saying and asking the person different things like: "What do you see?", "Are you sure there are many of us here?", "Are you sure about your feelings?" and many other things which might have confused the man a bit more. But since they all talked at the same time and they didn't say the same things, it sounded really weird and for Lilith, it was quite tiring.

Javir couldn't believe his eyes as he saw the number of people grow to five. He knew it definitely wasn't him hallucinating at this point. However with the way that they all questioned him Javir started to loose track of himself and used one of his hands to hold his head. Maybe she was right and he was hallucinating. Maybe this was why no one came to the planet anymore. There were to many variables for Javir to calculate, and if his own senses were betraying him. Though he did feel the women in the force he couldn't pinpoint which was which. "What do you want from me From me? To kill me? Make me your slave? Just tell me what it is, this isn't even necessary!?" Javir yelled as his anger grew as well as fear.

Javir's anger started to get the best of him while the questions filled his mind. He was sick and tired of the mind games. Shoving his hand forward he used the force to push light sticks, twigs and even dirt up to make something similar to a cloud to blind the women before he rushed through it and deactivated his lightsaber. He had no plans to kill the real one, but to ask her questions. Once within a foot of them Javir would use force push again, but distributing it out across their feet. That way the real one would loose balance. If there was a real one Javir would pounce on top of her and try to pin her to the ground.

The situation was getting dangerous. Lilith knew that if the man uses the Force Push, he eventually finds the true Lilith. It was inevitable. She had to come up with a really good plan to be used when she gets caught, but her head was empty of all logical ideas. Normally she had a bit better thoughts, but at the moment, nothingness filled her head.

"Okay, stop!" Lilith said and all of her illusions disappeared. She was a bit tired, but felt really accomplished. She had done something a newbie can't do, so it had to be a good sign. Right?

"I'm Lilith."

When the girl yelled stop, Javir obeyed, not because she commanded him to do so, but because he found it in his bestinterest to do so. He had no clue what else the women could do and he wasn't to keen to find out. The first chance at peace he could get he would take though he wouldn't trust the women completely. As she gave his name he ran it through his mind a few times and memorized it as well as her appearance. "I'm Javir, now could you please tell me what you want with me, and why you messed with my mind?" Javir asked as he started to take steps closer though he was completely calm.

Lilith looked at the man and smirked. "I'm Javir, now could you please tell me what you want with me, and why you messed with my mind?" he had asked . Lilith didn't know exactly what to say, but she guessed it was for self-defense.Or something like that. "Well, of course I was trying to protect myself. Do you know how many people are here in the galaxy? Everyone could be a mercenary or a Republic soldier or something... It's better to be careful." She then walked closer to the man. "And I just wanted to practise my skills a bit."

While turning around, Lilith's smirk faded and it was replaced with an evil smile which is normally seen done by pure evil Sith Emperors or... someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom