Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forest of nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Forest.jpg

Name: Forest of nightmares

Image source: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dark_Forest.jpg

Classification: Forest

Size: Massive

Population: Minor

Demographics: Unknown

Points of Interest:
Tree of Solace: In the center of the forest lies a tree unlike all the others, in terms of size. It radiates a soft light, and is the only safety from the nightmarish forest around it. Upon leaving the warmth if the tree, the nightmares will immediately begin their relentless assault on the mind.

Description: The forest of nightmares is, in fact, one massive forest of overgrown trees and foliage. From the outside, that's just what it looks like. Once inside, however, it is very hard to escape. Direction becomes meaningless, and nightmares, as well as ghosts of the past, become reality. The forest seems to feed on the deepest, darkest fears of a person, and do anything to make them real to the individual. This can range from simple visions, to making other people look like things they're not. Some people still roam the forest, either long-gone insane, or simply trying to survive the forest itself.

History: N/A

Links: N/A

I like this, but I've come to something of an impasse.

Seems to me that you and [member="Adiara Drelas"] have conjured up something of the same idea. Garden/Forest of nightmares with seemingly no way out, haunted by visions and apparitions of those who navigate its paths.

Would you two consider convening and wrapping these two locations up into one? I think your golden ethereal tree would make a nice addition to Adiara's Garden of Thorns.

Adiara please feel free to comment below with your thoughts.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

I like the idea. You also were able to put in a lot more detail than I had; it's a god read. Perhaps as [member="Quietus"] said, we could combine the two. We could put my tree of solace there, as well as giving the nightmares, or shades in your case, physical manifestations. This could be something like them possessing bodies of others, or just as mine said, having the appearance of something they're not.

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

[member="Adiara Drelas"] [member="Gherron Vael"]

Feel free to convene over PM and work things out. You're welcome to submit a brand new sub, or simply edit one of these existing subs. If you decide in the end you would rather not combine them, then let me know and I will judge them separately.

Let me know when you're ready, or if you have any questions regarding this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom