Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foreign Policy Update: Alliance with Moross Crusade

Lira Dajenn

L
Ugh, but those guys are the worst. I heard their faction leaders are super stinky and never shower. Especially @[member="Amorella Mae"].

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
They only need be our allies for the duration of destroying our foes. Hell, we could even let them do the heavy lifting and then grab up territory from them and our enemies when they have both fought themselves to exhaustion.

@[member="Darth Proeliator"] I see what you're saying, but I'm personally disinterested in gaining territory and painting the map yellow, just writing good story arcs with other factions. The CIS are too inconsistent to be relied upon, imo

Considering the CIS went from "we'll totally help you defend Atrisia" to Genesis attempting to level the capital with a colony drop in the space of about a week, I'm in agreement that they're kinda hard to rely on strategically. They can be fun to write with (hell, I have a CIS character, just not in leadership), but don't plan anything that heavily depends on them being on your side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom