Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[FORCE]Zeison Sha

ZeisonSha.JPG

ZEISON SHA

WHAT ARE WE, WE ARE THE ZEISON SHA.

For too long has the galaxy denied our existence, for too long has the Sith plagued the galaxy with the Empress killing, murdering, become a wound of the force. For too long have we been in hiding, planning, waiting, preparing for our reemergence. Today is the day when we shall begin to place ourselves in history as we seek to put and place our mark in the galaxy. War ravages on between the Sith and the Huts. The Jedi are scattered, fragmented, and weak. This is the perfect opportunity to strike. A perfect opportunity to free the galaxy from the tyranny of her Empress and Dark Lord of the Sith, Lord Vereor and to eliminate the Imperium. As they fight the formidable huts, we will reestablish ourselves. Our patience rivals no other. The Zeison Sha shall wait, be as quite as a nun, as patient as a spider and we will eliminate the Sith and create an alliance free from corruption.

Our aim is to promote our philosophy of using the force for the greater good. We fight for the galaxy, for the people who have been killed. Our warriors are strong, powerful, and most importantly, self sufficient as self sufficiency is a critical component of our philosophy. Our leader, Master Vidar is strong. His teachings strengthen us to help the galaxy. No more will the galaxy be suppressed by the sith, no more will the criminals kill the innocents, the strong killing the weak. We are the weak’s defenders and we are damn good at what we do. Our ultimate aim is simple, the total eradication of the sith and all that support it. Prosperity will soon come to us; it will soon come to those that need it.

Our code reflects our philosophy and teachings:
I am a force user, a master of intellect
Never will I be alone, the force is with me
The force is never a weapon; it is an art and instrument of peace
I am a Zeison Sha Warrior; I am a defender of peace
-VIDAR BOTHANDUSTER, GRAND MASTER OF THE ZEISON SHA

Description​

The Zeison Sha is a force combat organization volunteer group comprised of beings who live in the world of Yanibar system on Yanibar, a rocky deserted planet allowing the perfect environment for the Zeison Sha members to grow strong in their force connection, the organization is fully dedicated simply to the total eradication of the sith as well as dark Jedi although they aren’t kind toward any Jedi for their treatment toward the Zeison Sha. It is also dedicated toward ruling the Yanibar system and creating a government that comprises of force sensitives as well as non force sensitives. The organization has limited access to funds and technology and the equipment that they have is salvaged from parts in the temple as well as the base. Due to the lack of settlement in Yanibar, the Zeison Sha is the only organization that has a base in Yanibar making it have a powerful influence in Yanibar. The organization enforces strict discipline within their ranks and their members are known to being very tenacious. The Zeison Sha accept any people in the group such as non force sensitives although force sensitives comprise the majority of the group. The focus currently for the Zeison Sha (ZS) lies on the ground inside its temple and base as they seek to eliminate any potential threats to its existence in Zeison Sha.

Policies and ultimate goal​

The ultimate goal of the ZS (Zeison Sha) is the establishment of a force sensitive government in Yanibar and the total eradication of the Sith. Currently, such a goal will take a long time so more current goals are to build trade routes in Yanibar and to build trade routes in space in order to remain supplied as well as to have the latest weapons and technology. Other current goals include establishing links with the settlements in Yanibar and eliminate any potential threats toward the Zeison Sha temple and base. Members in the Zeison Sha are expected to act in a civilized and independent manner as well as to help those who are in need as that is a critical factor in the philosophy of the Zeison Sha. Anyone who is deemed a threat to the Zeison Sha is to receive harsh treatment and to be killed when deemed necessary. The Zeison Sha is not friendly to any sith and are not willing to negotiate any relations with them currently although they are willing to recruit rogue acolytes and force sensitives toward their cause.

Recruitment​

Recruitment of the Zeison Sha is very ‘free’ or lax but does have some regulations toward recruiting individuals. The Zeison Sha utmost is will recruit force sensitives toward the cause in order for the order to grow in strength however the order can recruit non-force sensitives as well. The Zeison Sha are very secretive about the recruiting of people and sends agents toward people leaving in colonies inside Yanibar in order to recruit supporters toward the cause. Due to the ideals and goals of the Zeison Sha, agents are very careful at who to recruit in order to make sure the organization remains the same. All alien species (aliens that are allowed in the RP and aren’t dark side affiliated) are allowed to be part of the Zeison Sha. Currently the Zeison Sha recruits don’t increase or decrease the force organization.

History​

Recording 1 (Zeison Sha Files): I am the leader of the Zeison Sha. Many in my organization call me Grand Master, All Wise Master among other aliases but that is not why I am here. I wish to record my knowledge of the Zeison Sha for future generations. We the Zeison Sha have existed for millenia since 4000 BBY. My father told me that the Zeison Sha were created during the New Sith Wars, a time when Jedi and Sith battles were very common and that many of the Jedi died. The Zeison Sha of the old were refugees, family and friends of the Jedi. The Jedi left them for dead and branded them as ‘’deceased’’ and many of them died in combat. How weak. To continue on the topic, Yanibar’s extreme seasonal tempretures left our ancestors weakened and most of the original settlers quickly died in the first years of setlling in Yandibar.

The refugees were know on their own and they began the foundations of this great order. As they tried to live in Yandibar, their force abilities improved considerably as well as themselves personally. They soon become self-sufficient individualy as well as being resourceful. For some reason that has always been on my mind, traders came and established an outpost and a small spaceport and it still remains to this day although it is mostly outdated. This has allowed us to get materials and to move in to build a communication base for the ground.

Soon the Zeison Sha returned. It was a great moment for us, we had finally hard that the Sith were gone however we were angered!!! *takes a deep breath to come down* angered that the people who we believed were peaceful were taking away our children without our consent. How arrogant of them!! Can you believe they would do that *punches wall to come down*. Apologies for my behaviour. It just angeres me how the Jedi treated us like we were nothing. It doesn’t matter about their intentions, they were still arrogant and continue to be to this day. Some of our members moved around, establishing hyper routes with other traders as they wanted to seek relations with others although their primary mission was to help those that were in need. This would help as grow stronger. However the worst happened as the Galactic Empire attacked many of us invading our homeworld. This drove us to bear a personal hatred toward the Sith and we see them as tyrants that need to be stopped. To bad for them this increased our perseverance, our motivation to see our beloved world free from outsiders and we continue to hate them to this day. Our people fought brave and hard. One of our people was spotted fighting s stormtrooper. The person who was a twilek is part of a badge of the Zeison Sha in memory of our fight for freedom.

Some time later, a mysterious force arrived known as the Yuuzhan Vong. You can not tell me how happy I am every time I read the Jedi losing a battle in the Yuuzhan Vong war although I do wish the Yuuzhan Vong had become more peaceful and engaged in negotiations with the Jedi. This has left me at odds with members of my council although we still continue to work in partnersihip over matters. Back to the current topic, that is not wear our history ends. I have not even finished a half of it.

The first reported activities of Zeison Sha until recently was in 760 ABY. Our attempts were to make contact with the Galactic Alliance to make us their ally and them ours. The attempts were not in futile as we continued to make more engagements until 900 ABY where we had to stop due to neutrality policies. The Sith first attempted to kidnap the Zeison Sha in 600 ABY. The Sith are now more hated than the Jedi as matter of this. Thanks however to the likes of Kyle Bothanduster, my ancestor, we were able to stop their attempts. The Galactic Alliance gave us a nod of approval in seeking to increase relations. Kyle then ordered for some Zeison Sha people to be as bounty hunters and they gathered 2,000,000 which he then used and ordered the construction of a new state-of the-art archives, a outposts that to this day continue to exist as well as an underground tunnel that was used to connect the outpost with the temple and it was extended to connect itself to a base that I will explain further about.

We continued to live in isolation as we continued to increase our strength in numbers. In order to increase our foothold within Yanibar as we built a state of the art base in 900 ABY. Our members worked together as that was when reforms began to take place within the organization of my father, Katana Bothanduster. He began allowing non force sensitives to join the organization and this saw our numbers increase significantly. My father’s goal was to gain money in order to increase the organization and that was when we met the Smith’s family, owners of Galactic Enterprises who gave us a loan of 7 million credits but sadly their company went on banktrupcy so we don’t have any financial obligations. My father ordered for some members to leave and become bounty hunters. They went on Mandalore and trained with a famous bounty hunter, some called him ‘Vidar The Killer’’ for his markmanship. They were trained by him and they become strong bounty hunters utulizing their force and markmanship abilities to a great extent. They brought in at least 500,000 from their ‘business’ exploits. We keep them in our rerserves as well until when we need it. For now, we shall rest, wait, prepare to fight if we can.

[END TRANSMISSION]

PHILOSOPHY

Recording 2: Our Philosophy is aimed at training the mind and the body at the same time in order for our warriors to be the best they can be.. WE BELEVE IN INDEPENCENCE A, SELF SUFFICIENY AND SELF RELIANCE BECAUSE OF OUR HARSH HISTORY. WE HAVE STAYED HERE FOR MILLENIA AND THAT IS simply because of our philosophy that wasbecause our ancestors have lived hear for four millenia. Families are important to us and so is preserving peace. We believe that peace cannot be preserved by the jedi and the sith and we also believe that we should help the needy as that is a critical component of our philosophy. the zeison sha strongly believes that they should defend those who cannot be defended and that the force should be used for the greater good, not evil . Our children are trained right after they can walk to become a perfect warrior and despite the fact that we enforce strict discpline, we do not have a strictly regimented ranks lke those of the jedi order. Our children are trained by those who are adults and are experienced in using the force. Iniates who are adults are trained by those who are experienced force wielders. We adamantly oppose force sensitives being separated from their parents and we therefore despise the jedi for that specific matter AS WELL AS FOR THEM KIDAPPING OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT OUR CONSENT. Perhaps it is time we overlook that matter and work with the jedi as we are brothers in the force. Only time will tell.

[End Transmission]​

Ranks

The Zeison Sha is a completely volunteer organization. The Zeison Sha enforces strict discipline within its ranks and motivation is high. The ranks go from the leader, grand master Vidar toward his advisers making up the masters counsels. Other ranks include the warrior and the initiate. Masters have proven themselves to bring in invaluable experience in missions. The warriors comprise the bulk of the organization followed by the fleshlings or initates. The inititates can vary depending on their background and past experiences. It is noted that initiates should share their experiences and training with other people in order to increase cooperation within the zeison sha.

Non-force sensitives are in a separate part of the organization and comprise of commander, officer(captain),soldier, and volunteer.. The volunteers comprise the largest part of the organization followed by the soldiers. Commanders lead a specific division within the organizaton. It is noted that officers and commanders bring in invaluable experience within the organization. It is heavily promoted that volunteers share their skills with volunteers in order to increase the cooperation within the ranks. Also initiates and volunteers should train together in order to increase cooperation within the Zeison Sha.

The entire Zeison Sha organization is lead by Vidar Bothanduster.

Zeison Sha ranks(Force Sensitives)

Grand Master: The master of the zeison sha is often someone that has had many years in experience as well as many years fighting and honing their skills in the force and in battling. The grand master is also known to wield a variety of weapons such as the traditional discblade and lightsaber.

Masters: the leaders are part of a grand council of members that deal with specific matters within the zeison sha. They advice the grand master in decisions although the ultimate ruling comes from the grand master. In the case that the grand master Is gone, the masters must choose between 2 candidates. The masters are known to be absolutely loyal to the grand master but also more improtantly to the order. In order to increase the amount of non-force sensitives in the organization, non force sensitives are aloud to serve within the ranks of masters and be part of the Grand Council

Warrior: The Warrior comprises most of the Zeison Sha. The warriors are people who have advanced far in their training and are masters of combat and in the usage of the force. The warrior has 3 sub-classes.

Initiates: the initiates are the new people within the zeison sha. They comprise a large part of the zeison sha close to rivaling the warriors. The zeison sha receive initiate armour until they advance toward the warriro class. The initiates must choose the path that they which to study at their first time in training. The initiates receive blasters, knives, training sabers, and lightsabers.

ZEISON SHA RANKS(NON FORCE SENSITIVES)

sci_fi_armor_by_remotecrab131-d78fcxi.jpg

The last outfits are reserved for assasins, the 2nd for volunteers and officers, and the first and the third for whoever who wants to wear them.

Commanders:Commanders make up the leadership of the non force sensitives. They typically work together with Masters and Warriors in the Zeisno Sha organization in order to increase cooperation within the two sects of the organization. There are highly proficient with blasters, rifles, and pistols and possess a wide variety of weapons in their disposable such as knives, grenades, pistols, sniper rifles, and blasters.

ter_army_light_armour_troop_by_mohzart-d5xxt96.jpg

Officers(Captains): Officers also known as captains bring in valuable experience toward missions and are known for offering leadership if the Commanders are inactive for some rason. The officers can take over the leadership roles in missions if Commanders cannot provide support toward the mission. Officers have a wide variety of weapons such as pistols, knives, grenades, rifles, and grenades.

[/I]
[CENTER][I][url]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/162/3/f/female_sci_fi_armour_01_by_graym-d47u063.jpg[/url][/I][/CENTER]
[I]

RgNVj2Y.jpg

The various combat outfits allowed for Volunteers.

Volunteers: Volunteers make the bulk of the non force sensitives sect. The Initiates and the Volunteers cooperate together in some training threads in order to show that the non force sensitives and force sensitives are one together.

Specializations

Warrior class

Force Wielder: The Force Wielder is one that has chosen to lean more on force combat than on lightsaber combat. It is noted that they are proficient in force offensive and defensive abilities and their lightsaber prowess is intermediate depending on the person. The force wielder is comprises the smallest part of the Warrior class.

Soldier: The soldier is someone who possesses incredible prowess in lightsaber combat. While they know a variety of force abilities, their focus is at honing their lightsaber skills to become the ultimate lightsaber combatant. It is noted that the soldiers comprise the most of the Zeison Sha warrior class. The soldier possesses many weapons in melee combat such as blasters, knives, and sniper rifles, pistols, lightsabers and a vibro sword.

Hybrids: The hybrids are a special sub-class in the warrior part of the zeison sha. They choose to combine the teachings of the soldiers and force wierlders into one in order to balance each out. The hybrids are well known for their abilities in lightsaber and force combat as there are sort of a ‘balancing class.

r169_457x256_6393_Knight_3d_character_knight_armor_warrior_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Assasin: Assasins are specialty designed to eliminate threats to the Zeison sha. Assasins are one of the most trained within the organization and are given special missions to eliminate the most powerful zeison sha threats in yanibar. Assasins pratice forms such as makashi in order to reduce their energy when fighting and to finish the attack in timely fashion. They usually carry a smoke grenade,poison grenade, normal grenaded, stun pistol, pistol, assasin armour among othre items. Assasins can at times do tactics that can discredit the sith. Assasins can be either in the warrior or private ranks

Volunteers​

Medic:Volunteers are allowed to become medics and train themselves on how to apply medical knowledge in battle-sitautions. Due to them participating in a support role, privates usually carry a standard medic pack as well as a small blaster and knive. Also surgical tools are usually found. The medic is also given some standard training in fighting.

Force Powers​

This is based on what abilities the respective ranks and sub-ranks(sub classes) can have.​

Codex of power

Grand master: As the grand master of the Zeison Sha order, he brings in a wide variety of force abilities.
Force stealth,Force push,Telekinisis ,Emraald lightning,Tutanamis,Force Illusion,Force weapon,Force healing,Mind trick,Thought shield,Detoxify of poison,Force sight,Telepathy,Force deflection,Animal friendship, and Force Speed

Masters: Stealth, Illusion, Emerald Lightning, Tutanamis, Weapon, Force Deflection, Speed, Detoxify of Poison, Sight, Push, Telekinesis, Jump, Mind Trick, Thought Shield.

Warriors:

Force Sensitives

Force Wielders: Illusion, Emrald Lightning, Mind Trick, Jump,Speed, Telekenisis, Detoxify of Poison, Push, Jump, Speed, Thought Shield, Tutanamis.

Soldiers: Telekinisis, Emerald Lightning, Thought Shield, Detoxify of Poison, Force Deflection, Push, Telekinesis, Mind Trick

Hybrids: Stealth, Emerald Lightning, Push, Stealth, Jump, Force Healing, Sight, Mind Trick, Thought Shield.
Assassins: Force Stealth, Speed, Telekinesis’, Tutanamis, Illusion, Weapon, Jump, Thought Shield, Mind Trick and Deflection.

Initiates: Force Weapon, Telekinesis, Push, Jump, and Speed.

Base of operations

Mountain_Sci_Fi_Temple_by_RobertDBrown.jpg

Temple

The Zeison Sha has had this temple for four millennia meaning that it has undergone significant upgrades as well as it being a huge temple, it houses many facilities. It has made its base the temple as it is the oldest asset they have and their most valuable. The Temple houses many of the Zeison Sha as well as it is the center of the tunnels that connect the temple to all outposts and its base. The temple houses a council room for the masters and grand master to lead. Also it houses many training rooms, most of them being for the initiates and recruits to train among each other. Four thousand years of survival have allowed the Zeison Sha to have archives within their temple which contains extensive data on things such as the philosophy of the Zeison Sha, lightsaber forms, training, history of the Zeison Sha, and last but certainly not list force powers between the light and Dark Side.

Hangar

mikems.jpg

The hangar was recently built to accommodate the new updates the Zeison Sha have toward its organization. With the new patch of recruits, the Zeison Sha recently on 1,000 BBY began updating its hangar to meet the ‘modern galaxy’. The fact that the group is isolated from the rest of the galaxy has made it not used however the recent visit by the Sith that saw Katana Hisharama, one of our top initiates and son to a prestigious family within the Zeison Sha have made us decide to increase the capacity of our hangar to support all the ships the Zeison Sha possesses along with our space port. The hangar’s primary use however is to house personal ships of the Zeison Sha members. Crates are also in the hangar that contains food or whatever the people are bringing. The hangar also possesses an alarm that in the case of an emergency, the Zeison Sha can effectively order a tactical retreat toward its base and outpost. It also consists of a war room in the case that the Zeison Sha attacks. The hangar currently does not cover as a military asset toward the Zeison Sha.

Base

command_center_by_saturnoarg-d5lj6sh.jpg

The base were built in 900 ABY during a period in which the Zeison Sha continued to build in strength and were making plans to conquer Yanibar which continue however other leaders saw the training of the Zeison Sha to be more important than conquering the planet. Nonetheless, the base represents an important asset toward the Zeison Sha and it hosts a hangar for the members of the Zeison Sha. It also hosts a large training complex for Zeison Sha operatives both force sensitives and non force sensitives in order to for members of the organization to train themselves in their specific abilities in order to become the best they can be. It also allows at least 500 operatives who can live in the base in order to safeguard.

Members

500 NPC Members
6 corvette class vessels
2 frigates
Disblades
Lightsabers
Astromech droids
7,500,000 Million Credits in Reserve.

Number of credits gotten per year: None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom