Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Wielders of Mandalor

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig sat aboard one of the cruisers still orbiting Nyriaan. It was definitely a strange sight from where he sat. The world almost looked beautiful. He had had noticed the other Force users there. Kaine, Adara, Skorvek, and one other one. A Twi'lek who he discovered was Stardust Australis. He had never met her before, but he could feel her power in the Force during the previous battle. She along with Kaine were the first Mandalorians he had seen that were so open to using the Force outside his own clan. The most interesting thing to him though was he pyrokinesis. The alor had never seen a being use such an ability, and it got him curious, but he also had other questions. He also wonder how she handled things like Mandalor's ban on Force users, and even the attack six years ago. His clan was relatively new to being active within the Empire, which made the alor feel a bit like an outsider at times.

Mig had quickly looked through the ships records to see if she was one board, too focused on keeping his leg safe and knowing searcher her out with the Force would probably come off as a bit more than creepy, to ask if they could meet at some point, either in a rec room or the cafeteria of the large cruiser. Once he had a place, Mig made his way to the room of the ship. He tried to get there a bit early so he could rest the injured leg before meeting Stardust. Once there, he also pulled his helmet of, taking a breath and closing his eyes. The Mando'ade focused in the Force, with his leg now safe, and began to meditate before Stardust arrived.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

[member="Mig Gred"]

Stardust was inside a room as she tinkered with her arm cursing herself for using it as a shield. Maybe later she would get a shield installed right into her arm no a shield generator that would be better then she wouldnt have to carry a shield around it could be portable. After fixing it enough she sighed and placed it back on as she jumped groaning it pain as she shook

agh....bloody hell that hurts...

Moving her fingers she watched them making sure everything moved, recieving a message she looked to it and typed a response back to the cafeteria of the ship needing a lot of calories after wasting a bunch during the fight. Stepping from her room she had he helmet under a arm and walked slowly nodding to a few people, this mig person seemed interesting she wasn't aware except for maybe Kaine and adara of force using mandos so she knew meeting him might turn out fruitful. Entering she looked around spotting him and walked over with a friendly smile

good to finally meet you formally

She said softly seeing him meditating

Mig opened his eyes when he heard Stardust speak. He had already felt her coming, but he had learned from his father not to use that trick around others, at least not often. Mig gave the twi'lek a nod and a smiled. It was odd. After that fight, and surrounded by food, he still wasn't hungry. The Mando'ad'jetti really didn't know why. Ah! Didn't matter right now.

"Nice to meet you as well, Stardust" The Alor the motioned to the other seats at the table. "Go ahead and take a seat." This was the first time Mig noticed Stardust's prosthetics. They weren't easy to see, but noticable. Somehow it made him think of his own injury. The alor mentally shook it off however. The Gred then spoke up after Stardust was in her seat. "Have to say, you're defiantly quite the fighter. Strong in the Force too. Haven't really seen any other Mando'ade so open about their Force abilities outside my own clan."

[member="Mig Gred"]

The synthetic skin had been ripped and until star returned home to make full repairs she would have to go around showing them of, one looked yellow like cortosis the other a normal grey colored metal. She moved her arm a bit then looked to night as she chuckled

well its not illegal you know, except for on mandalore of course I have to restrict myself there. You are skilled as well and I commend you in saving my niece and her guardian I owe you a lot of drinks for it

Mig gave Stardust a surprised look when he heard her say Adara was her niece. No, it wasn't uncommon for Mandalorians to adopt others into there family, from children to elders, humans to hutts, but it didn't keep Mig from being surprised about this. He had to admit, it was sometimes... difficult to follow the family tree of a Mandalorian. The Mando'ad'jetii quicky shook off the surprise and chuckled as he responded to Stardust.

"Sorry for the surprise. I didn't realize Adara was your niece. And thank you, but I did what any decent person would have done, whether Mando'ad or not." He then looked down at his leg, moving it slightly. "As for the Force not being truly illegal, that doesn't necessarily mean everyone treats it as such. Munit tome'tayl, skotah iisa (Long memory, short fuse). That attack years ago definitely left its mark."

[member="Mig Gred"]

Stardust chuckled seeing the surprise, nodding her head she got a drink and took a long sip sighing as she relaxed

it's ok, I mean they are a large group of humans ans humanoid so I can understand the surprise really. And yes....I understand what you mean there is still many who see us as the monsters that destroyed our home...I but with mand'alor he infernal things have changed for the better we arenr some jedi or the such but mandos...powerful mandalorian people with a gift that can be used for the greater good

Mig smiled at Stardust a bit as she spoke, happy to hear her thoughts. She was right. Things had definitely gotten better under the Mand'alor. The alor leaned in, picking up his own glass.

"That's definitely something we can agree on. Things have improved for Force wielders since Yasha took the mantle of Mand'alor. My buir use to tell me and my sister to not be afraid to use our abilities. That we could use them to help Mandalor. Granted, we weren't very active at the time."

[member="Mig Gred"]

mmmmm, I've been around the mandalorians for years, back when yasha was merely a child, back when ra vizlsa was mand'alor....I was there when the dar'manda hurt mother mandalore...and I was there when they were killed

Stardust stared off, remembering the ground shaking, the entire world seemed angry and lashed out at everyone it didnt matter who or what. Shaking at the thought she sighed

but, now days, I really wish to see more of us out there, fighting for mandalore

Mig gave Stardust a concerned look as she spoke about what she had seen. He could practically feel her emotion coming through. He couldn't imagine what she had seen and gone through. The young alor leaned back some, seeming to think.

"I can't imagine what you went through. I agree though. I wish more of us would be more open and willing to use their abilities." He then took a breath. "And I wish buir could've seen Mandalore now."

[member="Mig Gred"]

She glanced up from her drink, when he took that breath stardust could feel a wave of sadness and nodded her head as she took another drink

I'm sure hes watching from the manda. I think the major issue with people not coming forth is the lack of training available, most would have to seek a master out or one of the orders

"Haat (Truth)," Mig noted, still smiling a bit from what Stardust said about his father. The Mandalorian then thought for a moment before speaking again.

"Maybe with Clan Gred becoming more active within the Empire, Mando'ade will have somewhere they can learn how to control their gift without having to go to one of the orders."

[member="Mig Gred"]
Ibac bic cuyir «That it is»

Stardust looked off for a minute, she knew that there would be plenty of people she'd see in the manda morbid thought but she always kept it in mind. Looking back to mig she smiled and nodded

you know, if you need someone with a lot of skill in the force I wouldn't mind offering, could also suggest to mand'alor the infernal about maybe making a whole division for it

Mig could feel a slight sense of... he really couldn’t tell, coming from Stardust. It was pretty odd to him, but his mind was brought back when he heard Stardust speak again, and was surprised by what she said.

“Really? That would be great. Both the help and the word to the Mand’alor. It would definitely be an interesting step to have a division dedicated to Force use and training.”

[member="Mig Gred"]

I think it's what is needed, a show that force users can be the better good of the people instead of harbingers and traitors to the people of Mandalore

Honestly, to stardust it was sort of a goal, to show the people of mandalore that force users are just like any other but with a extra weapon at their side at any time

and I'll extend the offer to you, you've great potential within the force and I feel as if...hmmm...you are in a way like me...walking that line between the two sides claiming neither

Mig smiled and nodded, but was surprised when Stardust extended an offer to him. It also surprised him that she picked up on the fact that he was indeed a grey Force user. He smiled a bit, before answering.

"Many Mandalorians don't even realize there are two sides to the Force, but yes. My clans training may have it's roots in the training of the jetii, but it is different in regards to choosing sides of the Force. And... I would be happy to accept your offer."

[member="Mig Gred"]

She smiled and bowed her head to him. Chuckling a little she looked to hin as she relaxed and spoke

two sides, both with their blinders, I've been on both sides of the force and seem them before I be and what I am now. I will warn you my training is unorthodox, however for a mandalorian like you i think could handle unorthodox

Mig chuckled at the note that the training would be unorthodox, thinking back to his days training with his buir. He was a bit ignorant then, not listening as well as he probably should've. But this was a chance to get the training he needed to have a better understanding of the Force.

"Well, I think you just described my whole clan. You're right though. I'm no stranger to unorthodox training. So, when do we begin?"

[member="Mig Gred"]

I have a feeling I get to understanding your clan a lot in the months to come, as for when we can begin your training...

She looked to his leg, with him being injured stardust was hesitant to start the training soon, however stardust could feel he was eager to begin and smiled

we can start with some simple stuff soon as you want, move on to the rougher stuff once that leg is healed...ugh and when I get this arm fixed hahah

Mig nodded and chuckled a bit before looking down at his leg. Yeah, probably best to hold off the heavy stuff.

"Understandable. I'd be fine with starting with simple stuff, especially since I'd rather not be yelled at by a medic, or my sister for that matter."

[member="Mig Gred"]

no kidding, my husband sees my arm like this hes gonna freak a little bit...not as bad I hope he understand my dangerous life I live

She chuckled rubbing the back of her head, oh boy darben would likely have a fit about it, she smirked to herself at that thought then closed her as taking a drink

what do you say about us starting in saaaay... a weeks time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom