Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Users, Step Forth!

Let's jump right into things, shall we? I've just gone and made this thing - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/121076-the-maw-of-the-jungle/ - and I'm looking for some Force Sensitives that would be willing to throw themselves at it.

In vague terms, Chlorraan is an enormous Force Sensitive Sarlacc, which uses the Force to beckon its prey towards it. It's also managed to take control of a large number of native Felucians near its pit, which sort of act as an extension of its will. This character is incredibly experimental and I've no idea if it'll properly work on this site, but I'm looking for any writers that might want their characters to have a run-in with this Lovecraftian hole in the earth. There are loads of possibilities for what could happen, depending on the character, and Chlorraan is more than capable of communicating with others using the Force. I'm happy to have threads with basically anybody~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom