Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force User Training Solo

So this is my first time playing a Force User so well. My previous one I jumped from master to master and got sick of it, this I went on a LOA, when I get mad, I stay mad. Anyways back on track, I have been solo training for a littl but now, and it kinda just occurred to me that I don't know how to increase Rank of a Force User that isn't part of a Faction.

I know that one can become a Knight from an Apprentice via approval from their Faction Admins. That is perfectly on, but how does one become a Knight without training from a PC Master? And is it even possible.

Last question of the one before this is "Yes", what are the requirements.

Yes, yes it is! Simply PM a RPJ, if I remember correctly, about the issue and they can do so.

From the rules: *In the case that no Force User Master is available, any Faction Administrator/Role-play Judge may represent the Apprentice as his/her Out of Character Master for promotion purposes.

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

There are no hard and fast rules, honestly, but number and quality of threads play a part, as does amount of growth in the character. I aim for about roughly 400 posts before promotion to knight, and then at least 800 more posts until Master, but other people do things differently, and often much faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom