Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Force-Tech PS-118 Blaster Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force-Tech PS-118 Blaster Shotgun

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A ranged weapon for melee combat
  • Image Source: n/a
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Primary Source: Blaster Shotgun
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Force-Tech
  • Affiliation: Corbin Vasher, Force-Tech
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: PS-118
  • Modularity: Yes (Comes with modifications standard, but these modifications can be swapped for others)
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material:
    • Pulse Charger
    • Environmental Seals
    • Blaster Shotgun Components
    • Recognition System
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster Shotgun
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Power Pack
  • Ammunition Capacity: Average (50 shots per power pack)
  • Effective Range: Point Blank
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Mandalorian-style
  • Pulse Charger: Boosts damage output
  • Ion Charger
  • Recognition System Modification
  • Extra Power Source Modification: Adds a second power pack
  • Environmental Sealing Modification
STRENGTHS
  • Recognition System: Equipment with a recognition system can identify its owner and won't work for anyone else. Optionally, the owner can set a pass phrase that deactivates the system so anyone can use it.
  • Up-Close and Personal: Designed for point blank range.
  • Power: An expertly tuned pulse charger grants greatly increased damage output.
  • Environmental Sealing: Allows the weapon to function in any environment, including underwater, in a vacuum, or even after being packed in dirt.
  • Ion Charger: Ammunition deals Ion damage in addition to regular energy damage.

WEAKNESSES

• Point Blant: This "ranged" weapon is not for ranged combat.
  • Messy: The extremely damage output at close proximity can be quite gruesome.
  • Recoil: The extra punch gives a pretty big kick as well.
DESCRIPTION
The PS-118 is a blaster for that gung-ho humanoid-tank who loves to rush head-first into battle! A reworked and fine-tuned pulse-charger turns range into power, instead focusing the blast right in front of the barrel. A powerful ion charger means that blast also does ion damage and is effective against droids and other machines as well. A reliable recognition system means the weapon cannot be turned against you if you drop it. And environmental seals keep out water (and viscera) and dirt so the the weapon functions fully in any environment.
Just remember that this gun is ineffective at range!

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Nice and deadly.
  • The Primary Source's link is broken, please fix it.
  • Please link your bio and your company to the Affiliation
  • The Ion Charger's and Pulse Charger's links are broken/empty. Please fix them.
  • And please add 1 or 2 more PvP relevant weakness to your weakness list.
  • And please remove the "Leroy Jenkins" from the description. I know that is OOC, but Leroy belongs to the Warcraft universe and thus this is RL reference and not SW.
  • This is a shotgun or a blaster rifle? The title said this is a shotgun, but the Classification said this is a rifle.

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Nice and deadly.
  • The Primary Source's link is broken, please fix it.
  • Please link your bio and your company to the Affiliation
  • The Ion Charger's and Pulse Charger's links are broken/empty. Please fix them.
  • And please add 1 or 2 more PvP relevant weakness to your weakness list.
  • And please remove the "Leroy Jenkins" from the description. I know that is OOC, but Leroy belongs to the Warcraft universe and thus this is RL reference and not SW.
  • This is a shotgun or a blaster rifle? The title said this is a shotgun, but the Classification said this is a rifle.
Leroy Jenkins reworded (didn't think about that til after lol)
Corbin linked.
Force-Tech already linked in manufacturer. Do I need to link twice?
Ion charger link fixed.
Pulse charger dead link removed (apparently a wookieepedia page doesn't exist for it}
Blaster Rifle link fixed.
And it is technically a rifle that is redesigned to work like a shotgun. This is what I intended, though I can change it if I absolutely need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom