Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Synthesis (Campaign)

Hey @[member='Dark Onyx'], we're each in our own holding cells and you should check in with the GM before posting.

Darren Onyx

D
I know I didn't realize this was here until know. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to mess anything up.

Talos - you don't have access to the Force yet so I'm not quite sure how you're using lightning?

@[member="Dark Onyx"] - I don't mind you hopping in, but it'd be great if you could edit your post to be more consistent. Each person is in their own holding cell, with no weapons or armour, and no access to the Force for the time being, just fyi :)

Once this is fixed I will post, just want to be sure I can react properly to you all when I do :)

Emmara Lee said:
Talos - you don't have access to the Force yet so I'm not quite sure how you're using lightning?
I just assumed it was because he was using pure dark side, and your stuff is more set to light side. Since the other two using dark side are Dark Jedi, I say it's because they're still a little conflicted.

Ah. The anti-force effect isn't light side or dark side - it is anti-force, full stop. If I've implied otherwise then it's my fault. It's basically an ysalimiri effect - you cannot use the force inside it. Like I said, if I implied otherwise, then my bad!

Sorry for the late reply, back in work yesterday and it absolutely knackered me out.

Okay, Darren - you can either co-operate for now, or fight them and escape!

Everyone else - stay and fight, meet up with each other, or run the other way and work alone - your choice :)

Right. And Sandis is also on the loose, Talos is also recently escaped, and I'm out in the halls. So I suppose there should be a meet up of some sort, before the guard contingents swarm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom