Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Synthesis (Campaign)

(Mods, please move this if it's in the wrong place or shout at me if I need shouting at!)

I am looking for approximately 4-6 Force users, preferably but not essentially a good mix of alignments, who would be interested in letting me run amok as a GM. The campaign will need you to be willingly abducted in the name of science (well, not-so-willingly I imagine) by a group of scientists looking for a way to give non-Force users access to the Force, either by creating synthetic midichlorians or by way of an implant, etc. They'll be creative. You will have to escape, preferably before they start performing experiments on you. Nice and simple, except when there's a maniac running the show ;)

Warning: At the beginning of the campaign you will not have access to your Force powers! Because nobody in their right mind is going to lock up a bunch of Force users for experiments and not have some form of ysalimiri/cortorsis/anti-force thing around.

Anyone who is a Force user and wants to break out of a science facility, please sign up! (I know there isn't much information, but I don't want to give too much of the story away or make it too easy ;)) It'll be on a first come, first serve basis. If you're interested, please post. If you want more info, ask away!

That's a part of what you'll have to figure out, if you want to! it's not in any affiliated area of space so you won't escape straight into Mandalorian or Sith space, if that's any consolation. :)

OK, so that's:

1. Darren
  2. Sandis
  3. Talos
  4. Seroth
  5. Jhar'vokh
  6. Sandis - if you want in, you're welcome :)
Teynara - if you want to join in it's fine, I only suggested 4-6 to keep it smallish for my first go as GM but I don't mind adding in an extra one ;) I will link to the thread once it's up :)

Keeping a post order would be great if we can still get posts in quickly, it means there'll be more opportunities to react to each other's actions later on and it will keep it organised. Maybe I'll start lopping off limbs if you're slow posting ;) I will try to post as soon as the last person has to keep it moving quickly. I don't mind how you work out an order, so long as once it's there it's stuck to to make it a bit easier for everyone.

For posting order, I think any random selection will do. However, for everyone ease of reference, we should probably make it a habit of posting 'Names' & 'Current Location'. ...Although that's probably so obvious it's redundant. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom