Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Sensitive with Unorthodox Upbringing and Views

Hoping to progress his story, I’m looking for a faction for Silas to join, though he can be a difficult character to pin down. He is Hapan, but does not know anything about his parents, where he was born, or anything before being adopted by an Ithorian herd on Felicia. He was raised and trained in the ways of the Force by their Nature Priestess, until he was old enough to become too reckless and ambitious for the passive species. So, he was exiled and has spent years traveling the galaxy learning all that he can, but now his story needs to enter it’s next chapter.

He would be considered a student of the Living Force, though he often refers to it as Mother Jungle due to his upbringing, and it’s connection to nature, flora, fauna are important to him. He would naturally lean more towards light side organizations or groups with unorthodox views on the Force. He would not intentionally seek out Dark Side users to train him, however he could easily be tempted or turned due to his impulsive, reckless tendencies. He is very talented in herbalism, alchemy, in his understanding (though not use) of the Force. He’s also picked up a few other skills and passions in his travels like astronomy, meditation and healing, as well as other tricks and trades. And although he has never been a skilled warrior, it has always been a secret desire of his.

His main motivation would be a faction that could further his understanding and studies of the Force, especially under the guidance of a Master, but he has also longed to be a part of a community ever since his forced exile. I would like to find a mature, story driven group to help Silas to find a home in and somewhere for the character to grow. I am moderately active, but having a faction and story for Silas would help keep me engaged and understand his place on Chaos. Thanks for the help!

I am a son of the Mountain.
The Confederacy could certainly offer you many different avenues and views of The Force. We have the Knight's Obsidian which are a FU/Cyber Order devoted to maintaining order within Confederate planets. Alternatively we have the Mandragora, which are essentially a Star Wars Witch coven much like the witches of dathomir. Many of them have their own interesting and unique views on The Force.

We have a bit for everyone I think, and it's certainly worth taking a look!

Also, nice playby my guy! [member="Njiod Shysa"]

[member="Silas Lastorm"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
CSA is a neutral faction that's drama and salt free. We have Force Praxeums and temples that cater towards studying the Force itself, rather than the Dark or Light sides of it.

All of our plots are heavily character and story driven, with freedoms for people to explore their characters however they wish to.

I'd be happy to write with you regardless :)

[member="Silas Lastorm"]

kimGYdA.gif
Join the Eternal Empire and defend the Confederacy!
Service guarantees Citizenship!
qE3JYeS.gif

If being a defender of the people, a scholar of the forgotten and a bastion of hope in these dark times is more your style,​
I'd say the Praxeum is the place for you.​
There is a real focus on writing those classic Jedi stories.​
Think Luke's New Jedi Order.​
Plus we do a lot of group threads.​
Personally Felicity would find his upbringing and alternative force background fascinating.​
[member="Silas Lastorm"]​

Thanks everyone for all the advice and input. I've spent some time looking through all the different factions and your recommendations and decided the best route for Silas' starting journey seems to be The Jedi Praxeum. I appreciate all the help for a new member and if any of you are interested in starting a thread, shoot me a PM.

@Alaric|@Cardinal Vi'dreya|[member="Lady Kay"]|[member="Barrien Siegfried"]|[member="Ursula Vizla"]|@STRATCOM|@Felicity Skye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom