Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Force Ninja Background

Looking to make this character a take on a Force Ninja. I have him as half Echani/half Kage. He was kidnapped as a baby by an assassin who had killed his family and then trained him as a Seyugi Dervish. He later finds out his master killed his family, and he kills his master and leaves, training as a Kage Warrior.

This is the premise I have so far, but I need more details and I need to fit it within the Chaos universe. Anyone have any thoughts and ideas to add to this?
His current name "Vokeo" is a play on the Echani word for "Albino" and isn't his real name, so him discovering his real name and family name would be an interesting endeavor.
I appreciate any feedback.

Edit: Alternative to him killing his master is someone could RP his master if they have a Seyugi Dervish character.

Last edited:
I think this backstory works pretty well in the timeline. Now that he is trained he could join one of the factions to want to do good for the galaxy. Or he could open his own ninja school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom