Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Force Killer Looking For threads

So watched Thor Love and Thunder and lo and behold, Gorr was kinda neat. The God Butcher. I've been mentioning a desire for some sort of anti Force user thing so, finally, I decided to make my own. If you haven't heard of them, The Ascendant were a group of folks who wanted to replicate the Force through technology. There's a whole bunch of story behind it, really good stuff. The only real connection they have with Micheal here is that he's a normal dude who picked up some Ascendant tech and is now using it to kill Force Users of all kinds. The Force Must Die, hence his title.

Anyway, here's a list:
  • As stated, he kills Force Users. Maybe he's trying to kill you, or you're investigating stuff he's done and hunting him down.
  • You also don't like Force Users so we talk about how much we don't like them.
  • Something else. Not too sure what else, honestly.
Hit me up if that kinda stuff interests ya.

Micheal Nox Micheal Nox

Sounds like someone who'd be looking for access to cutting edge technology and also known Force Users.

If only I knew someone who fit that description...

I imagine the fact that Anzat are vampires that are Force Sensitive as a race probably doesn't help make the case that the Force is a good thing.
In fact, the lightsaber that Sor-Jan created during his Agents of Chaos rebellious phase was actually based on this concept -- using technology to produce something with absolutely no connection to the Jedi or the Force. So if you want to steal that, it seems like it'd be right up his alley (if you want).

Otherwise, just very cool idea. Would love to support with whatever characters I have that you might be interested in threading with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom