Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

force bellows

Nyxie

【夢狐】
My alt, Alachei, knows it well, but doesn't teach the unworthy - especially not Sith. I also don't use her anymore and plan to private NPC her once my merge is completed. I suppose I could have Ashelotte learn it from her and by extension teach it to you but... man, that's a lot of work....

Entice me. ;)

Hey guys, don't mean to sound like a prick, but post here if you are actually going to teach sabrina.

It isn't really helpful telling her you know the ability and then saying you won't teach her anyway. There is really no point in that. Be nice and considerate guys.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
sabrina said:
You erm reading your bio, I don`t know what I could do entice you.
Errands. :)

Rasu Gan said:
Hey guys, don't mean to sound like a prick, but post here if you are actually going to teach sabrina.

It isn't really helpful telling her you know the ability and then saying you won't teach her anyway. There is really no point in that. Be nice and considerate guys.
I understand it's of consideration, but nothing in life is "free" and it's not unreasonable to ask for a smaller gain in return for the larger goal. Time spent teaching (or learning for that matter) is time not spent carrying out smaller tasks, the likes of which can still be completed by another.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm having a serious derp moment and can't remember what I needed to do with Ashe. In light of that, my morning grogginess and my being in a good mood, I'll just go straight to teaching you via [member="Deira"] herself. Make a private thread and tag me/her when it's up.

Bellows.png

Like this? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom