Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For What It's Worth

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx nodded his head. "Interesting." He knew by his tone of voice he and Fable never had a relationship. He thought it was interesting that Darren even came close to a girl. I mean he was a fallen jedi, someone very few people liked. "Well what about you Dominator. Have you ever met someone?" The way he said someone made it more like a girl.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator put his hand together and looked at them. Then he shook his head. A Jedi was not allowed to love and Dominator strictly followed the rules. Though it was a terrible law. But what would happen, if every Jedi loved someone? It would cause terror, panic, chaos. "No, I have never met the right one!" He said not to seem like a nerd.

Darren Onyx

D
"Even though jedi aren't allowed to love for some strange reason. What is the point behind that anyways?" Onyx ordered another tall glass of liquor.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked at Onyx. It was a stupid, totally wrong question, if it was asked near a Jedi. "Never underestimate the power of Jedi!" Dominator said, though he didn't know, why. He should've just answered or said something to agree. "You must join us!" A voice said again. It was pretty annoying now.

Darren thought how it was weird that Equa was still loyal to the Jedi even though they betrayed him many times. They used him. Darren just looked at Onyx and shook his head to show that they dont need to push further on the subject. Darren took a large gulp from his drink.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx ordered his third drink. "Well what have you guys been up to in the last few times we have talked? I mentioned some trouble in a arena?"

Darren answerd Onyx. "Yes I was lured down to the scum of Courscant. Thats where I met Fable and we fought some beasts and guards to get out of the place. Not how i want to be spending my days."

Ava Solborne

A
"Dominator, join us now! These two bastards are already members... One of them partly, but it doesn't matter. What truly matters is your power. You are more powerful than the Jedi. Join the Sith Empire and together we can train you to become the Dark Lord of the Sith!" A voice said. "You see, you know, that you are not allowed to love. Break the rules... And if you do it, then join us!" Dominator stood up and hit the table with his hand. "The Sith empire..." He whispered. Then he left the corner and walked to the bar. "Give me the strongest drink you've got!" He said angrily and sat on a chair in front of the bar.

Equa stood up and slamed the table with his hand causing his drink to spill. "Damn it Equa!" Darren said, but he was more suprised that the Jedi went to the bar and got the stongest drink there was. Darren looked at Onyx then walked over to Equa saying "I wouldnt do that man. You will end up worse than fighting a pack of nexu."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx shook his head. He knew why was drinking. He could feel it. It was a strong presence Equa nce in his life. "What is bothering you?"

Ava Solborne

A
"You are the first ones I am talking with about the problem. And you must keep it in secret!" Dominator said and took his recently poured drink. He moved it closer to his mouth, being a bit afraid of drinking it. He had never drank so strong alcoholic drink before, so it could've been extremely strong. Finally, he took his courage and took a sip, but it was so bad, that he spilled it all over the bar. He cleaned his mouth and said: "You have probably heard about a mission on Naval Station Validusa. I was there too. With a friend. We both ran around the station and the closer we went to the core of the station, we felt the Darkness in it more. Finally, Kaleeya, my fellow padawan, became mad. She was in the Darkness. You know the Darkness as the Dark Side of the Force. Well, she fell into the Darkness. I... I tried to make her come back, but he didn't. So we had to go farther, closer to the center of the station. After walking for some time, I finally sensed something extremely strong. The Force called me. We both had to go to the center. And if we finally reached it... Well, almost reached it... I realized, that something was wrong, so I ran away and took Kaleeya with me. We flew away. Now Kaleeya, the one, who was manipulated by the Darkness, is now a normal Jedi Padawan. But me... I was hypnotized by the Force itself and I... I am not a normal Jedi Padawan anymore. I was the one, who became crazy, insane, I have mental disorders. I hear voices. Voices call me to the Darkness. I try to resist them, but sometimes they become so powerful, that I almost fall into their tricks. And... It makes me crazy." Dominator sighed and took another sip.

Ava Solborne

A
"Thank you!" Dominator answered and took another sip. It still didn't taste good. No, it didn't.

Darren was taken back when he heard his story. He had the same problem everyonce a while he would hear a voice in his head, but instead of wanting him to go to the dark side it encourged him to be strong against whatever he was fighting. It first appeard when he was a child ,and he just pushed them away. but when he became a freelance it got worse and he actualy knew that they were not normal. He then started to admit that he had them too.

"Equa i know how you feel. I have a voice in my head that is not my own. It once even took over my body. If you ever need help, know that I will be there."

He then looked at Onyx and nodded his head to show him that it was the truth.

Darren Onyx

D
"It sounds like a hard life to be a Dark Jedi" Onyx told the two as he drank a shot of the liquor.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator nodded and said: "Thanks!" Dominator didn't concentrate, when the Sith said something to the freelancer. Then he put down his glass and thought. He had to balance the Force. Maybe that was something, what... Maybe the cause of it was the Unbalanced Force. He knew, that balancing the Force is his destiny, but he didn't know, what to do to balance it, to make it equal.

Darren Onyx

D
"I could help," Onyx admitted. "I am one with the dark side, like the dark lords. I can help you overpower it without affecting you or your powers." Onyx took a large gulp, finishing the drink. He tapped the empty glass on the table indicating he wanted some more.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked at Onyx and asked: "Really?" Maybe balancing it means using both the Force and the Darkness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom