Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For What It's Worth

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was on Tatooine. It was his favorite planet. He thought it was a great place for people like him. People that see action all the time. He was in the well known Mos Eisley Cantina. It was known for it's music mainly but also for the first sighting of the Jedi in the era of the Galactic Empire lead by Darth Sidious. He was there meeting some friends. Some with the Empire. Some with the Pyre. Even from the Republic. He was friends with everyone, even if they were the enemy. He sat in the corner drinking his vodka like drink. He was just there, blowing off steam. He couldn't wait to tell some stories of his misadventures. That's what it was all about really.

OOC: In this thread it is all about telling stories really. It doesn't matter if it happened or not. Just tell stories of your misadventures. Make it happy/funny to. This is a really rejuvenating post.

Ava Solborne

A
Equa Dominator, a Jedi padawan, who has never drank something... alcoholic, was now in a well known Mos Eisley Cantina. He didn't have to drink, of course, but that was a part of his super camouflage. So now he sat down somewhere and ordered a drink. He didn't even think, that the drink is. He just... ordered. Dominator looked around and saw some familiar people. Some of them were from the Republic, others were... well, from the Sith Empire. So he stood up and walked to somewhere in the corner of the room. There was a person he had already met. It was... Darren Onyx. In the meanwhile, Dominator had already discovered his name, so it was not a big problem anymore. "You... again!" He said.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx gave out a laugh. "Dominator? I thought you didn't drink!" Onyx was in a happy mood. He had a wide smile on his face. Even though Dominator was a Jedi, he considered him a friend. He motioned for him to sit "Come have a drink with me old friend. How are you, its been awhile." Onyx ordered another drink and smiled at his old friend. "I'm waiting for some of our friends."

Darren had traveled to Tatooine to have a load off, and went to the local bar. Darren sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. A random drink to fill him up. He looked over to some Loud talking was comming from to see that it was Darren Onyx, and Equa. Smiling he walked over to them and sat down next to Onyx and said "Well it looks like we are having a little party over here, Huh?" Darren rememberd the Holopad that Onyx had given up so he could take it. Darren shook his head to say thank you again.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator sat down next to Darren Onyx and drank. The whole scene reminded him of an old Umbaran story. Well, nothing had happened, but he already sensed, that the story might repeat itself here today, so Dominator was overly careful, because the tale didn't end very well. "Well, but now I do..." Dominator answered to Onyx and then saw another Darren coming in. So he raised his eyebrow and drank a bit more. Gosh, the drink was too strong. Dominator even thought, that he will become drunk with a few more sips.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was amazed to see Darren after so long. It felt like only yesterday they met on Korriban. "Hello Darren! How have you been?"

Darren was suprised that Onyx was here. He answered him "Yes it seems like it has. I have been good. Just doing some reading." Darren was trying to tell Onyx that he was starting to read the holo and would soon have the powers that he may need. "What about you Onyx? Did you decifer all of thoes glyphs?" Daren said more quietly. He didnt know if someone was watching them.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator concentrated on the Darren Conversation and drank a bit more. Now it was enough. He felt really odd. It was like fever and cold in the same time. And it was confusing, so he had to do something. Of course taking medicine wouldn't have helped, but maybe... He could cure himself with the Force. A bit meditating and maybe he will feel better? But yes, it was Mos Eisley Cantina. Everyone had about 50% chance to die, so he had no time to meditate. Still, his head was clear, so his actions weren't like normal drunk people's ones. "And another Darren..." He said quietly. "Dominator, now it is a great time to join us..." A voice said. Now it was bad. Being drunk and hearing voices.. Could anything go more worse? It seemed like the old Umbaran tale was going to happen.

---
OOC: Just to prevent problems... The post order at the moment should be:
  1. Darren Onyx
  2. Equa Dominator
  3. Darren Shaw

Darren Onyx

D
OOC: Starting now
------

"Not all of them. Most of them. I've learned some pretty interesting stuff. Some good. Some bad. All of it powerful. How is that reading going?" Onyx knew what he was referring to and knew it would help him in the future. "I also heard that there is some sort of.... rebellion?"

"Yes ive been reading it, and yeah I have heard about it too. Im going to go and check it out after I have finished reading the Holo." Darren had heard about this new faction comming into the war. He was intreaged by them. "Are you thinking about checking it out also?" Darren again brought his voice lower so only Onyx could hear him. If there was a Sith near by he didnt want to expose Onyx.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx looked around. "To betray the Sith Order is a big undertaking. It...." Onyx carefully searched for a proper word, "is plausible " Onyx turned his attention to Dominator. "Have you heard about this rebel force?" He knew he did. Rumors surfaced that the one faction founded by Dominator was to be joined with the rebels. It was unofficial, but if Dominator had contact with the leader then he must know something about them.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked at Onyx and nodded. "Yes, I know something." He said and played with his fingers. Actually he just tapped the table with them. "The Revolution is starting to begin!" He added then. Why would someone rebel against The Republic? The Sith Empire was normal, even Dominator would rebel under their lead. Dominator hoped, that maybe Jedi Grandmaster Teferi Efreet could do something. After all, he might be the first one to know about it all. Dominator took another sip and his glass was now empty.

Darren Onyx

D
"You sound like you're looking forward to it," Onyx said, farther encouraging him. "Anyways I don't know about this. I was recently involved in a revolution on the ruined hell hole that is known as Metellos. Ran into some trouble there. But on the bright side I met someone. Her name is Fable Tarek." Onyx could remember her as clear as day. He returned his attention back to his friends and waited for there reply.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx wasn't to surprised at the revelation. She always said she was a fallen jedi and knew many more like herself. "Yes she was. I know, she may have mentioned she was like you.... like... a sith and jedi put together... fallen jedi I believe the proper term is."

Ava Solborne

A
A fallen Jedi? The ones who fell to the Darkness... Grey Jedi? Dominator thought. He was totally confused, but then thought, that he should stop thinking too much. "A new fallen Jedi?" Dominator asked. It was really getting annoying, but he had to resist the urge to kill them all...

Darren was slightly suprised that the girl made it out of the arena a while back. he listend to Onyx and Equa about "Fallen Jedi" and responded with "Yes I am a fallen Jedi. I was trained as a Sith early on but left for the Jedi. Relunctly I say that I was tasked to kill my father for me to become a proper Jedi. I did kill him and thats how i have the Red lightsaber. It was his, and when I found out that the Jedi just use people for their own gain I left. Some times we dont like to be called Fallen so we say that we are Freelance instead."

Darren looked at equa and saw that he was troubled and asked "Are you okay?"

Ava Solborne

A
"Oh... I didn't understand one thing before." Said Dominator, trying to ignore Shaw's last question. He stood up and walked to the bar. "Another one of this, please!" The bartender poured him some of the drink and Dominator went back to the table. He should not drink anymore. "What are you doing? Join us!" A voice said. "I'm fine!" Dominator finally answered to Shaw.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx had his suspicions about Dominator, but he didn't want to tread to much on it. He just wanted to sit and relax while his master was doing business. He had permission after all. It was like shore leave. A time to hang out. "How did you meet her; Fable?" Onyx had a love for her. Though he was able to hid it within his dark heart and soul. He simply wanted to know if the two had something; Darren and Fable.

"Yes we know eachother. We both were traped in an arena under Courscant and we battle our way though some nexu. I had to fight a dozen Rakgoul and a Rancor. She got off easy and had to fight a few dogs. She left me when I needed her help. Lets just say that I have no lost love for her." Darren said this with disgust. First she didnt tell him her nam and then she help him to fight but not to retreave his armor and lighsabers. It was a un Jedi thing to do, but it didnt matter to him. Something told him that something had happened between Onyx and Fable. He didnt presure him for the answers. He didnt want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom