Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For What It's Worth

Ava Solborne

A
"I... have it. Balancing the Forc..." Dominator said, but he quickly covered his mouth. He wasn't supposed to say that. Damn Nron! Handle yourself! He thought.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx looked at Darren with a slight look of surprise. "So you are one of the founding member of the rebellion. You are a fallen jedi!" Onyx was trying to keep his voice down. He didn't want to draw any unwanted attention.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked at both Darrens. He saw, that these two are covered by the Darkness. It slowly flowed around them, sometimes flying farther, sometimes closer. Even Shaw was covered by it, thought it was not so powerful. It was like a little dark skin over his actual one. It flowed even slower and never flew farther. Almost everyone over the place was covered by it. Maybe he was the only one, who wasn't? Or was he covered by the Darkness too?

Darren laughed and then shook his hand in a downward motion "Shhhh Shhhh, Dont be too loud now. I dont think he is, Because I am." Darren didnt want every one to think that Equa was one of the founders. It would make Equa a huge target. And he didnt deserve that.

Ava Solborne

A
"The Revolution is a complete nonsense." Dominator commented after turning back to the bar. He ordered another drink and... he was completely drunk. Maybe he shouldn't have had to drink so much?

Darren was suprised by Equas response. Equa was really drunk and said to the bartender before he could leave. "Some thing non alochol for him" He then looked at Onyx and said "Ill talk to you later about it."

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator shook his head and stood up. Then he walked very fast, almost ran to the door and opened it. Powerful sunlight came in and Dominator left. He had to do something. He should meditate. And he did so. He jumped to the top of the building and sat down. Almost immediately his thoughts were gone.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx gave a small huff. "Poor Dominator. He is always so troubled." Onyx finished up his glass and looked at Darren. He then shifted his gaze to the door where Dominator left and back to Darren. "Ya know for what its worth, this war may bring lots of death and pain. But it also brings friends and comrades together." Onyx lifted his drink as to toast. "To war, to which we owe our friendships to!" Onyx downed the half glass that remained.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx laughed and raised his glass to inform the astrodroid he wanted another drink. "Waiting for my master to return from a mission."

"Ah I see. and from what i have seen before. Daxton is your master. Trufuly I hate his guts. Yet I respect him." Darren truly did respect Daxton. He had fought with Lord Moridin and that was a war by it self. It seemed like ages since that had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom