Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For The Love Of... Pups.. (A Seth and Cixi adventure. )

Seth checked the time.. An unnatural early in the morning hour. He grumbled softly to himself. While he huffed and threw on a onyx black hooded robe paired with black pants and black shoes. Yep. He wasn't quite happy he was awake at this hour. Though he had a nagging thought at the back of his mind. A thought which would not leave him be.

His solution? Well glad you asked. Seth slipped through the halls of the building on Coruscant. For some odd reason. Him and Cixi had been giving separate rooms at the travellers rest place they went into. Something about the system having archaic programming glitch to separate genders. Seth found the security droids equally agitating. They went about the halls smacking him any time they felt he was too close to [member="Cixi Lu"]. He was to the point he twitched every so often if he spotted one, tempted to smash it to bits.

Luckily. Seth was a stealth prodigy.. And as his knowledge of the force grew. So did his abilities to amplify his physical prowess with force techniques. Seth utilized both now as he slipped along the hallways to Cixi's room. He stuck out his tongue and rummaged through the bag of his. Before pulling out some tools. Luckily like the programming the system was outdated. So, with a few seconds of tinkering with the room's clearance system. Seth found himself inside the room and with the force supressing the sound. Closed the door.

Seth silently and gracefully moved to the bed. Where he gently curled up next to Cixi and kissed her forehead. Gently taking her hands into his own and pressing them to her chest to prevent retaliation. "It is just me dear.." He spoke softly. While he let his force signature gently tap upon her own signature. As both a manner for permission, and proof it was indeed who he said it was. As, Seth always made sure Cixi was okay with him using the force to sense her and blanket her.

He doubted they had too long left to rest. Maybe an hour if they were very lucky. Which is why Seth had re-located all his gear. Him and Cixi would need to be getting out of there. Before the security droids caught onto Seth. Which was inevitable. Though if Seth had Cixi's permission to cloak them in the force he could buy a little time to cuddle. Before they needed to head off to her ship.

Why exactly they were at a traveler's rest on Corruscant, Cixi still wasn't entirely sure. But the chairs were comfy to sleep in, and Seth was paying so it was fine. Well, he hadn't stated he was paying, but that was the fact of the matter in any case.

However when the door had opened, she had jumped out of the chair and hidden under the bed covers. If Seth hadn't been smart enough to announce himself, then there would be a new hole in the room.

It was nice to cuddle, certainly, having him there and his warmth but...

"Why are you trying to grab my chest through my hands?" She asked him in dry tones. "Seems inefficient."

In any case, she curled up into him, smiling happily and secretly, her face hidden from his view. Still, it seemed he was feeling energetic, like he was ready to get up at any moment - not quite committing to laying down, as if her was just waiting for something.

That was fine, hugs were nice, but lying awake just wasn't for her.

[member="Seth Brackson"]

"If I was a droid and my protocol was to grab your chest. Yes. I would probably be disassembled and rebuilt. Which might be better than succeeding my task. Depending on your mood.

If my programming was designed to hold your hands to your chest. I am doing remarkably well.. And even getting some quality time with a gorgeous gal." Seth expressed in a tone slightly teasing. While he then proceeded to rest his chin on her forehead. Enjoying the few moments they could spare together.

Seth finally kissed her forehead. Then stood and gently helped her up. While he helped get her stuff packed. "We should return to the ship. Before the security droids start ranting. I have covered the room charges." Seth expressed softly. While he grabbed his own stuff when done. "We should travel to a world called Fenris.. (Ooc: It is in the forums.. User created)" he noted and hummed softly. "I feel like exploring." He concluded.

[member="Cixi Lu"]

Cixi had brought little with her, unknowing truly of their purpose on Corruscant, and slightly confused - even now. Still, Seth seemed happy and that was only good, so she didn't really mind. His smiling face was enough for her, the kisses and hugs all too great a payment for the likes of her.

"Why do I feel like you're about to tell me something I'm not going to like hearing?" She asked when he called her gorgeous. People didn't compliment her, it just wasn't the way of things - not unless they wanted something. Heck, people didn't contact her unless they wanted something.

She had to get used to this still, had to get used to him in strange but significant ways.

"Fenris, mm? Seems a bit out there, but sure, I don't see why not," she told him somewhat carelessly.

[member="Seth Brackson"]

Seth smiled and walked over to her. Touching her cheek gently. "Mmmm... Cause most the time you expect me to tell you something that might upset you?" He replied to her softly. His thumb gently running along her skin. Before he gently snuck a loving kiss onto her lips. "Though to be fair. We probably need to be going. Droids might be getting smashed elsewise." He shrugged and smiled mischeviously. Before he turned and proceeded out of the room and down the hall. Towards the buildings exit. While he brought his gear along.

He hummed as he only had to flick one security droid off to the side. He made sure for the sake of being spared too many Cixi boopings. He didn't damage the droid too badly. While he headed off to where they had her ship. "We'll need to imput the coordinates. I truly appreciate your agreement on the subject." Seth expressed in regards to travelling to Fenris. While he got onto the ship. Greeted the med droid with a gentle pat to the head. Then scurried on to begin starting the ship up.

Seth radiated excitement and joy.. It almost burned it was so apparent. As he smiled warmly showing his teeth. Ready to begin the adventure ahead of them. Adventure.. Cixi.. Potential pets.. He was a man of simple needs. The latter however he knew he would need to address with Cixi at some point. Probably during the trip. As he knew Cixi would not appreciate being left in the dark too long.

[member="Cixi Lu"]

"Bloody droids could have minded their own bloody business," Cixi mumbled while Seth was turned away, kicking the droid while it was down.

Pretending nothing had happened, she skipped sweetly after Seth. She was all too happy to help him, help him make any dream he had come true. She existed to help other people, but helping Seth just made her feel complete.

"Well, since it's your call," Cixi spoke thoughtfully, "Why don't you fly this time around?"

She sat then pointedly in the co-pilot's chair, waiting for him to join her up front.

[member="Seth Brackson"]

Seth looked to Cixi for only a second. Before he shrugged and.chirped an. "Okay." He immediately proceeded to begin to take over. Seth had always been a quick learner. So, by now he was fairly comfortable with the systems Cixi had asked him to work with. In a matter of a few minutes Seth had the ship exiting the world and going off into the galaxy to explore lands which him and Cixi never explored before!

Once Seth had the ship up in hyperspace. He set the co-ordinates and then let the ship assume it's self sustaining flight tech. While he relaxed back and glanced over to Cixi. A soft smile tugging at his lips. "I hope everything went smoothly." Seth expressed. While he reached over and took her hand gently. Intertwining his fingers with her own. While he looked out the window and quietly watched.

[member="Cixi Lu"]

"Well enough," she spoke in gentle tones, looking out at the swirling colours of moving hyperspace. She wasn't feeling at the to of her game, tired and heavy, and sluggish. She was prone to unwellness, a sickly child and a just as sickly adult. She just had to hope that she wasn't coming down with something.

"What sort of planet did you say Fenris was?" She said, utterly forgetting what - if anything - he'd told her about the place.

It was a good thing, at least, that he had a direction for them to take, because she was - honestly - a little lost.

[member="Seth Brackson"]

Seth studied Cixi as his brows furrowed some and he analyzed her. Trying his best to read her. Without relying on the force. It was time he got used to picking up her cues without assistance. Especially considering she was his partner. Seth was uncertain how well, well was by the way she termed it, and he noted she seemed a little down about something. He just wasn't quite sure what yet. He took the hand he held and softly kissed it. Wanting her to understand he was literally here for her. Not that he doubted she wasn't aware of that. It was just.. Cixi was a different person to work with.. He needed patience to see her true aspects.

He decided to focus on the question she asked. "Um.. I don't recall telling you what Fenris is like. If I am being honest Cixi. Mostly my knowledge is heresay. From what I understand it has a few biomes. Though some noteable point of interest is jungles inhabited by lizard creatures, and mountainous terrain. I am particularly interested in the mountain regions." Seth expressed to her softly. He toyed with her fingers in a playful and gentle manner. "I had a force vision." Seth finally expressed to her softly. "It is why I was restless this last evening, and why I came up with the idea out of nowhere. There is a species if canines I am possibly suppose to encounter." Seth softly expressed to Cixi.

He turned to her and looked to her features. While he studied them and prepared for potential arguments on the matter. He had time to think about his stance. As well as his position with [member="Cixi Lu"] he knew one thing for sure. "If we find the creatures Cixi, and you truly do not want animals on your ship. I will find a way to build a shelter on the world. I know animals are not your cup of tea. Though ever sense I asked my mentor Yuroic to train me in the art of beast control... I always had an instinct deep down inside it might serve me some purpose in my path.. And I don't know why though I feel this is it." He expressed to her calmly. "Though at the same time. I will not do something if I am at risk of loosing you, or hurting you beyond maybe a disagreement now and then." Seth expressed.

Cixi's frown gave way to a tiny little smile when he kissed her hand, almost visibly melting into the chair with a sigh. Only Seth could make her feel like this, like all her troubles meant nothing and everything bad was underway.

Was it selfish of her that she just wanted him to herself? That her jealousy extended so far as to wish to be with him at every moment of the day, lest he escape from her sight.

She'd follow him to the ends of the galaxy and back if it was necessary, so this trip to Fenris was truly nothing.

"I honestly don't mind any of that, Seth," she spoke, stroking his hand gently. "Just speak to me, y'know? Tell me what you want, what I can do for you."

She stood off her chair and sat down in his lap, rubbing the back of her head into his chest.

"Pets are fine, but you've got me, 'kay?" She told him, curling up slightly to share in his warmth.

[member="Seth Brackson"]

Seth looked to Cixi and listened. Before he wrapped his arms around her. While he gently planted a kiss to her forehead. "I am lucky to have you." Was his soft and simple reply to the matter. Instead wanting to focus once more on just holding her. Enjoying her warmth and presence and making sure. She was confident that he was indeed truthful in his opinion.

He wasn't going to fault her for being jealous. He figured Cixi had her concerns, and he was understanding towards where they came from. More so since he viewed how his lifestyle used to be. However, Seth wasn't blind to when he had something worth keeping. Cixi was something he was more than happy to keep close to himself in all aspects.

Finally, he rested his chin gently on top of her head. "I will try to communicate more clearly." Seth expressed gently. "I still might set up some sort of base on the world. If the world is nice enough. I promise however not to go overboard and try galactic conquest." Seth noted the last part in a gentle and teasing manner. While he thought a moment. Hummed a few content notes. Then smiled warmly and relaxed. "I hope you know I adore you. Dearest, [member="Cixi Lu"] ." He gently added in truth.

"I know. Honestly Seth, I know, and I feel the same way. I'm just... Every night I worry that I'll wake up and you won't be there," she whispered fearfully, burying herself in him. There, she immersed herself in him, almost unwilling to let go.
Quite unlike her, he was grounded, strong - a physical presence that she could but hold onto.

Still, sitting so close to him, that their warmth mixed and she could all but feel him - it brought that strange feeling back. She felt it whenever she brought herself to him - like a deep hunger at the very base of her stomach, as if she weren't close enough, as if her being ached to somehow be even closer.

She turned part way in his lap and sat up straight so as to look into his eyes, stroking his cheek with her hand.

"I love you," she told him.

She kissed him, closing her eyes and sinking into him fully. His warmth was hers and hers his, the only way she'd ever known to communicate love.

[member="Seth Brackson"]

Seth listened to her side. Then kissed her forehead lovingly. She shouldn't worry about that. Seth figured if those moments ever came to pass. It was because he was on a mission, dead, or he had decided to suprise her with breakfast. Not because he chose to leave her for no reason but to leave her.

Seth was simply relaxed, content, enjoying the moment. When Cixi went off, and did something out of the normal. He watched as she shifted her stance. Softly smiled as he met her eyes and felt her touch. He replied by gently taking her hand in his own. A soft warm smile on his features.

Then she spoke a simple but powerful statement. Which caught Seth momentarily off guard. Seth composed himself quickly though. Went to respond in likeness. Though he suddenly felt her press a loving kiss to his lips. Seth returned the kiss in turn and placed a hand gently on her back to secure her. While he let their warmth become one, savored the passion and emotion in the kiss. Embraced the beautiful, and wonderful individual whom was in his life, and whom would remain so. For better or for worse.. At times probably a bit of both.

[member="Cixi Lu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom