Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG For the Empire, baby!

Long-frozen agent of Palpatine's Empire, recently off carbonite and ready to meet others of the Imperial persuasion (assuming anything left of it exists). Vall would mesh better with other Imperials, but is willing to work with/travel with/otherwise associate with others who aren't too choosy about how to make their way in the universe, or about associating with the photogenically challenged (read: scary cyborg). Entirely unaware of how much has changed since then, so eager to pick up any information on the "modern" galaxy. (New here to the site so he'll be learning alongside his creator). Currently rotting on (insert backwater here) after being dropped off by the salvage crew that found him and looking for a new cause, especially if it comes with a ship and passage off to anywhere at all else. Willing and able to get his hands dirty, but would appreciate some time to recuperate before getting involved in shenanigans involving blasters, lightsabers, or other tools designed to maim and inconvenience.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Clarron Vall Clarron Vall

I don't know of any other remnants of the good old Galactic Empire still bopping around, not off the top of my head at least, but we do have the Empire of the Lost as our only real Imperial Major Faction at the moment so checking them out may prove fruitful. Any particular storylines or arcs in mind for your freshly thawed Imperial or just wanna get him going and see how things turn out?

I don't know of any other remnants of the good old Galactic Empire still bopping around, not off the top of my head at least, but we do have the Empire of the Lost as our only real Imperial Major Faction at the moment so checking them out may prove fruitful. Any particular storylines or arcs in mind for your freshly thawed Imperial or just wanna get him going and see how things turn out?
I don't suppose I've got a hard and fast plan at this point, so probably the latter. I'm winging it until I get a better idea. I have some stuff I would like to flesh out but ideally later on down the line. Always open to suggestions or advice though.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Ah fair enough fair enough, just looking to get your feet wet then! A Public or First Reply thread may be good just to get your character off of the world he's wound up on initially, but often times they're not the best for more long term stories other than potential plot hooks for later.

Ah fair enough fair enough, just looking to get your feet wet then! A Public or First Reply thread may be good just to get your character off of the world he's wound up on initially, but often times they're not the best for more long term stories other than potential plot hooks for later.
Yeah, would be nice to get into something complex and long-term, just kinda trying to figure out how I want to go about it/reading a ton of threads to see what other people do as far as formatting and such go. I do appreciate the information, I'm not the most forum-literate person on earth.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

They're surprisingly easy to fall into, long term stuff I mean. Factions are your best bet just in terms of the amount of people open to interaction but of course there's plenty of independent and smaller scale stories that are just as deep as any faction too. Always happy to help, every forum is unique and Chaos is one of the most unique I've seen myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom