Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the Brave, and the Bold, and the Beautiful...

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen!

I have an announcement to make! I am here, single, and ready to mingle! Looking for fun threads, various wild and crazy antics we could find ourselves in.

Just a fair warning though, me da is the notorious [member=James Justice], and he be a might bit protective. So take that into account!

So who's up for some fun threading with the Young Justice!

I would be willing to thread with you. Not sure what James would think, though Ultimatum has met him on occasion.

Not certain what you would be willing to do with a droid, but Ultimatum is up for most things.

[member="Jessica Justice"]

I'm currently trying to find a means by which to sneak away from the Jedi Temple and pay a visit to Coruscant. I was born there, and only recently found out that it's been under the control of the One Sith for quite some time. I have no idea what's become of my parents, and I may need to enlist the help of a smuggler to make the mission a possibility--being both an obvious Jedi in the Sith capital and also totally incapable of handling the most powerful Sith myself. Stealth seems to be the only option.

(OOC: This is kind of a story arc I've been hoping to work on for a little while, and recruiting a guide is on the list of things that must be done. [member="Jessica Justice"] may be just the girl Ben is looking for, so PM me if you want to work something out.)

Well Gray and Jess have already met once before in RP, so no reason not to try to do something again. Granted I think her dad might do something unspeakable to Gray before too long. >.> #worthit?

I'm just hunting for fun threads. I'm not really one to flirt with noticeably younger men. But me age or older, largely fair game in me mind. Not sure about me da's opinion of all that though. ;)

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Well, if you're ever game for a fun thread with a 100 year old who only looks 2 years younger than you, give me a mention.

It would be fun to have a "date" the next time I attend a gala, or just someone to thread with for social type stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom