Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private For One, Please

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Very unlikely." She said. "Once the rift is firmly connected between locations, it should be effectively impossible to change, though it is possible someone could find a means of closing it. I doubt such, though." She pondered for a bit, but doubted something like the Sunstar-Shadowstone existed which would allow such a rift to be closed.

"Don't you trust me on this?" She asked.

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay let out a deep breath that was more akin to a sigh. She leaned against the counter and stared down at it, almost as though all of the answers were there. "It's not you...it's just...everything. There are times that I don't even trust myself." She was capable of more harm than she wanted to be. She had been used as a weapon before and hated it. Yet it seemed as though that was all that people wanted of her.

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
"You are you. Sometimes you're the only one you can trust." She said. "To touch someone in such a way where they doubt themselves is truly a potent effect." She said, pointing out. She pondered for a bit, wondering whether or not it would be possible to create such a gateway presently.

"If you'd like, i could try to make it now."

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay had been broken, years ago. And she had been trying to pick up the pieces ever since. Yet more had been lost each time and so she had nearly given up, resigning herself to what she had complete control over, which was her tea shoppe.

"If you think that it's possible. But if it's too difficult, then don't worry about it for now. We could just travel by ship."

Onrai Onrai

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom